3

I like you,But...

A/N: Okay. I was suppose to post yesterday but then I got busy so I couldn't write it. Well  have nothing else to say so meet me when you finish this chapter. OuO 

"Please, can I not go to school today?" Youngjae begged the maid attending him at the moment. The maid was nervous and didn't know how to act. "I-uh Young master, this decision is not up to me to decide." "Then ask my mom." "Please Youngjae begged. 

"Aish." Youngjae mumbled with his head hung low. He walked to his classroom looking at the floor. He sat down on his chair trying to think of excuses for when the teacher comes. Junhong noticed Youngjae and greeted him. "Hi Hyung!" Youngjae turned his head to face Zelo. "Mian Zelo, I'm not in the mood to talk." With that he placed his head on the table and closed his eyes. It was so peaceful for him but a certain hyung of his had to destroy his peacefulness. "Youngjae! Look at me! Respect your elders!" Yelled a certain hyung. Youngjae forced his head to lift up and look at him. "What?" Himchan then looked at Youngjae worriedly. "What happened?" "Nothing." Answered Youngjae. "I'm sure something happened to-." Before Himchan got to say anything, the music teacher walked in and told everyone to sit. Youngjae let out a sigh and wanted to get out. "Okay! So today will be the day you start on your project. Please unite with your partner and discuss with them. I will now call out each group so stand up and goto your partner when you hear your name. You'll decide where to sit later." 
"Himchan-Yongguk"
"Jongup-Junhong" 
"Taemin-Naeun" 
"Youngjae-Daehyun" 
And more people.....

Youngjae groaned and stood up. He started to look for this Daehyun guy and his eyes found a familiar person looking around with a face that looks annoyed. He walked up to him and asked. "Daehyun?" The said man turned around and said "how do you not know me! I'm JungDaehyun!" Youngjae then smiled in the inside and thought. "Your not a bad person at least." 

~Daehyun's pov~
I looked around for my partner but I couldn't find him. I was so freaked out when suddenly someone from behind called my name. I turned around and was surprised to see the boy from the park in front of me. I then started acting arrogant and said "How do you not know me! I'm Jung Daehyun!" Damn I should go into acting. We started to work, this Youngjae guy looked all comfortable while I was stiff as trying hard to act spoiled and disagree with everything even though some ideas I really like them. In the end we just ended up randomly picking one. Well not me but Youngjae. For some reason I felt comfortable around him. I wish I could show him my real self. The only ones who really know me is Yongguk, Jongup and my parents. Well like my parents even care. They just want me to not embarrass them and do what they say. While I have no choice but to obey. I was having many thoughts inside my head but then someone called my name. It was Youngjae. "Daehyun? Uhh it's lunch..." I put on an annoyed face and said "I know!" 

~no ones pov~ 
Daehyun walked out leaving Youngjae there. Without Daehyun knowing, Youngjae giggled. Youngjae thought "I forgive you, even if your being mean I'm sure you have your reasons." 
Youngjae then walked to the cafeteria and joined Himchan and Zelo. 

For the last few days Youngjae had no problems working with Daehyun. As for Daehyun, no problems just that he seems to be lowering his guards around Youngjae. Today was the day they agreed to meet at the park. Daehyun was waiting there and looked around. Youngjae arrived and Daehyun said annoyingly "your late!" Youngjae bowed and apologized. "I'm sorry." They went to a hyung that Daehyun knows well. (This hyung of his also knows his real self.) They arrived without doing much except for when Youngjae helped a kid who fell down and he bought ice cream for himself and the kid. Daehyun wanted that ice cream but he couldn't say it. "Hey hyung." Daehyun said acting like he was annoyed. "Hey, this is..." "This is Youngjae, someone I'm working with." "Oh I'm Jay Park. Call me Jaebum." Jaebum introduced. "I'm Youngjae Yoo Youngjae." Jaebum helped them and the song recording went well. Then they left. 

Youngjae walked with Daehyun and the streets were quiet. They were walking until Youngjae walked towards something. Daehyun followed and saw it was a cat. He looked  at Youngjae who was petting the cat. He couldn't help but smile. Of course without Youngjae seeing that is. Youngjae then stood up and held the cat near him. "I wonder if there's any vet opened right now." Daehyun heard Youngjae mumble. "I know someone who's a vet. I'll take you there." Daehyun offered. Youngjae smiled brightly "thanks Dae!" Daehyun's eyes twitched. "Dae?" Before he got to say anything Youngjae was already walking. Daehyun smiled warmly and the latter walking in front of him. 

After seeing the vet, Daehyun and Youngjae parted ways. Youngjae was playing the the cat and he was walking home. He didn't know someone was following him. Someone grabbed him and tried to kiss him. He held the cat with one hand and tried to push him away. Before the creeper could do anything some punched him. After the guy fell down Daehyun's face popped out. Youngjae looked at him and held the cat tight. "Thanks" mumbled Youngjae still scared. Daehyun offered his hand. "I'll walk you home. You know you should really go home with your driver." Youngjae took his hand hand stood up. They continued to walk in silent. They arrived and Daehyun left after saying good bye. Youngjae smiled while walking in to the house. He was greeted by the maids and his mom. "Why do you look so happy?" Youngjae smiled at her. "Nothing umma." "Another cat?" His older brother Minwoo said. Youngjae then said. "I found it and it looked sad." Minwoo laughed "you say that to all of the cats you've picked up. Remember to bring it to the vet tomorrow." "I already did." Minwoo then asked confused. "But it's so late right now, I'm sure there's none opened." "A friend brought me there." Youngjae replied  smiling. 

Youngjae layed on his bed smiling and thinking about Daehyun. He then blushed. "Wait why am I thinking of him." He shook the thoughts away and then went to take a shower hoping it will help him forget about Daehyun. 

The next day was the same. Talking and discussing. Youngjae and Daehyun already finished so they just sat there. "You got home safely right?" Youngjae asked. "If I didn't then I wouldn't be here." Daehyun said. Youngjae pouted and played with his fingers. Daehyun who was looking wanted to pull Youngjae and kiss that lip of his. "Wait what?!" Daehyun thought. "Forget that I said that." "I must be crazy." Thought Daehyun. 

"Hyungie Hyungie hyungie! " called a bored Zelo. Youngjae turned around. "What?" "I'm bored." "I can't do anything about it." Answered Youngjae. "But...." Zelo pouted and made a puppy face. Youngjae then said. "You know that don't work on me." Himchan popped out and Zelo went and bothered him instead. Youngjae sat there staring at something, more like someone. Himchan caught him. "Ooooh, Youngjae. I caught you." Youngjae looked at Himchan surprised. "W-what?" Youngjae stuttered. "Staring at someone huh? Tell me." Youngjae let out a sigh of relieve. "No one hyung." Himchan then looked around the classroom at the direction Youngjae was staring at. He then gave up. The music teacher came in and sat everyone down. After the teacher finish talking Youngjae and the other students knew what to do. They went to find theirpartner and sat down next to Daehyun. "Hi Dae." Youngjae waved. Daehyun looked up at him and scowled. "Oops sorry. I mean Daehyun." Youngjae sat down and played with his pencil. He placed it above his lip and puckered his lip. Daeyhun stared at Youngjae's lips. Then he thought. "Stop that Daehyun! You're going crazy." Daehyun kept staring at Youngjae and Youngjae was too busy playing with his pencil. Everything ended when the teacher called them and said it was their turn. They sang their song baby baby by 4men. Next up was Yongguk and Himchan. They sang/rap Going crazy. Surprisingly Himchan had a good voice. Jongup danced and sang while Zelo rapped. After everyone sang the teacher stood in front of the class. She gave out points and as expected Daehyun and Youngjae got the highest points. Second was Yongguk/Himchan also with Jongup/Zelo. 

"I'm hungry!" Yelled a hungry Daehyun. Right when he said that Youngjae just had to appear. Daehyun looked at him with a surprised face. "Uh..." 

A/N: there you go! C: 
Youngjae finds out. Well he already did. But how will Youngjae act? :o well I'll update as soon as possible. Probably not tomorrow but Around these days. So... Have a nice day and please comment, tell me how it is? If not then just continue reading. 
~Gigi