1

I like you,But...

"Hi! I'm kim Himchan." Himchan waves and poses. "Yah! Hyung what are you doing with my camera?" Yells a voice. "Aish" mumbles Himchan. "Don't be greedy Youngjae." "Lemme use your camera" begged Himchan. "No Hyung." "I hate you Jae" Himchan mumbled loud enough for Youngjae to hear. "Awww, I love you too hyung!" Youngjae said extending his hands for a hug. Himchan then asked "Then will you be my lady?" Himchan extended his hand and kneeled down. " off hyung." Youngjae said pushing his hand away. "Meanie" Himchan said pouting. Himchan spoke up suddenly shocking Youngjae "Oh by the way remember that the Kim company will have a party on Friday." Youngjae frowned. "Do I have to go?" "Yes you do Youngjae I'll be there and Junhong will be there too." "Well obviously you'll be there, it's your family's party after all." Youngjae said. Himchan played with a pencil and said "yeah, but promise me you'll be there." "Fine I'll be there." Youngjae said sighing.

"Jung Daehyun" whispered a deep voice ily. "Hey y, better wake up before I jump you." Jongup who was in the background tried hard not to laugh. Daehyun who was half awake said "hyung you better get out before I kill you and stop saying such s." Yongguk laughed and said "well you better wake up before Mr.Jung comes in then." "Good morning hyung and good bye hyung!" Jongup said cheerfully. "Morning now please leave me alone." Mumbled Daehyun with his face on his pillow. Yongguk and Jongup left Daehyun there.

Youngjae walked in the school with Himchan next to him. Himchan kept bothering him saying what they should buy for Friday and stuff. Youngjae being the good friend he was tried to listen but space kept on inviting him. "HYUNG HYUNG HYUNGIE WAIT FOR ME!" Screamed a strawberry colored hair kid. Himchan and Youngjae turned around only to be greeted by an exhausted tall kid panting in front of them. "What happened to you?" Himchan asked. "I ran away from my driver." Junhong said tiredly. "Got a bottle of water anyone?" Junhong then asked. Youngjae reached in to his bag and took out a bottle of water. "Here" "thanks hyung" Junhong said before gulping down the whole bottle.

Daehyun drove his own car to school. Not wanting a driver. He arrived shortly and parked his car. Yongguk and Jongup greeted him in the hallway. "Finally." Yongguk said sarcastically. Jongup then spoke up "Hyung remember there's a party this Friday." Yongguk asked confusedly. "What party." Before Jongup got to speak Daehyun cut him "The Kim's, your favorite." Daehyun started teasing Yongguk. "Shut up" Yongguk said. "I'm hungry" Daehyun randomly commented. "Didn't you eat breakfast?" Jongup asked. "No, I had to run away before they sent me a driver." Daehyun replied pouting a little. Yongguk and Jongup looked at each other.

Youngjae sat down next to Junhong while Himchan is far away across the room. Youngjae heard some screamingly but he didn't bother looking up. He continued to put his head on the table and close his eyes. He was forced to lift his head up when a girl said "Oppa, good morning." Youngjae looked up and smiled brightly "good morning" The girl ran away, squealing and blushing. Soon a group of girls were surrounding Youngjae. There were girls surrounding Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, Junhong, Daehyun and Youngjae. "GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!" Yelled the teacher. Everyone went back to their seat and started to listen to the teacher. Youngjae paid attention and jotted down notes. Daehyun sat there listening. Himchan kept glancing at Yongguk who was sitting next to him. Yongguk was doing the same thing as Himchan. Junhong was trying to look at Youngjae's notes. Jongup sat there staring at a tall strawberry colored hair kid.

"LUNCH!" Screamed Daehyun. Everyone looked at him and he looked back. "Right I'm suppose to be the spoiled rich kid" thought Daehyun. Daehyun walked to the canteen with Yongguk and Jongup. Yongguk said "your real side is showing." "I can't help it" said Daehyun. "I don't want to be the spoiled rich kid." Jongup then said "Then don't?" Daehyun sighed "I wish."

Youngjae didn't bother looking at the person who screamed 'lunch' loudly. He thought that the person who screamed that must be quite hungry. Himchan walked over to Junhong and Youngjae. "Let's go eat I'm hungry." Whined Junhong. "I bet Himchan hyung is going for the salad again today." Youngjae commented. "BINGO!" Yelled Himchan not to loud. "Give me the cherry tomatoes hyung!" Smiled Junhong. They arrived at the canteen and waited in line. They got what they want and sat at a 6 chaired table. It was the 3 of them until someone asked if he and his friends could sit there. Himchan said sure. Youngjae didn't answer cos he was too busy looking outside. Junhong just said yeah.

"Omg!" "It's the 6 most popular guys sitting together." Whispered people. The said people didn't care and continued eating. Daehyun was munching on his cheesecake. Junhong was munching on some cherry tomatoes that other students gave to him. Yongguk sat there glancing at Himchan who was across him. Himchan was stabbing his salad and eating it. Jongup was sitting there with his usual ':D' face. Youngjae was looking at the birds flying outside and drinking some water.

"Youngjae ah~" Himchan called. "Aish stupid Himchan hyung." Mumbled Youngjae from behind the door. Youngjae opened the door and walked out. "That's the right one!" Squealed Himchan. Himchan then told the employee to wrap up the suit and went to Junhong's side. Leaving Youngjae there standing with annoyance clearly written on his face. Youngjae walked in and changed into his normal clothes.

Youngjae who was walking with Junhong walked up to a little kitten by the sidewalk. "Omg! A little kitty." Squealed Youngjae. Youngjae couldn't help but take it to a vet and take care of it. Junhong who was walking with Youngjae was playing with the cat's tail. They decided to go to the vet before going home.

"Daehyun oppa!" Daehyun turned around and was greeted by a lady who was wearing some perfume that he didn't like. "What do you want Ellie." Ellie pouted cutely and asked "what do you mean?" Daehyun ignored her and continued walking. Ellie clung onto Daehyun and wrapped her arms around his. "Oppa" whined Ellie. Daehyun managed to escape from Ellie started running to his room at the speed of light. "Young master please don't run in the hallway." He heard but he kept on running. He reached his room and locked the door. He panted heavily and sat down on the floor with his back leaning against the door.

Youngjae sat down at the table and waited for the maids to finish placing the dishes. After the maids finished they began eating. Youngjae's dad spoke up and said "Youngjae, your going to attend the Kim's party right?" "Neh abbeoji." Replied Youngjae. "That's good. It's been a while since you've attended one."

~Friday~
Himchan and his parents greeted the guests that were arriving but soon it was only his parents. "Youngjae, over here!" Youngjae looked around and spotted Himchan waving. Youngjae made his way through the crowd and greeted Himchan. Not greeted but more like he just say "don't be embarrassing." Junhong arrived with his parents and he ran to Youngjae and hugged him. "Hey hyungs!" Himchan extended his arms. "What about me?" Junhong hugged Himchan while Youngjae chuckled.

Youngjae successfully got away from Himchan and went to the balcony to get some fresh air and peace. When he was about to leave he bumped into someone. "Aish! Watch where you're going." "I'm sorry." Youngjae bowed and apologized a few times. Youngjae looked up at the latter and he clearly had an annoyed face. He looked annoyed but it seems that the person wanted to say something else. Something nice. Before Youngjae could do or say anything the person had disappeared already.

A/N: Hello~ chapter 1 of this! I hope it's good enough...
Who is the person Youngjae bumped into?
Why does Youngjae think the person had something else to say?
I shall update probably tomorrow or sometime.
~Gigi