Epilogue

Off The Record

Luhan glanced at the clock, which read 4:00am. He sprung up from the bed with the gears in his mind already turning as he grabbed his shirt and hastily put it on. He shuffled out of the room as quietly as he could as to not awaken the sleeping man in his bed and headed towards the tiny whimpers coming from the baby room.

“My baby is awake again?” he said, picking up Mrs. Whiskers from the floor. Lana probably flung it from her crib again.

He handed the whining girl her stuffed bunny, and she immediately hugged it tight as she smiled up at her daddy. “Dada”

Luhan squirmed from the cuteness as he lifted Lana from the crib and snuggled close to her. “Is Lana hungry?”

Lana chewed on Mrs. Whisker’s floppy ear in response as Luhan made his way out to the kitchen to warm up some milk for his little girl, wondering when they would be able to wean her off the bottle during the night. They had tried it once a month ago, and to say it went smoothly would be the biggest joke of the century.

He set Lana in her baby seat in the kitchen as he walked around to prepare the bottle. “Lana, you’re eight months old now. You’re a growing girl and you should start sleeping all the way through the night, okay? That way daddy can get proper sleep and he can play with you for longer during the day.”

He glanced at Lana who had slightly tilted her head and her eyes wide, as if understanding everything Luhan was telling her.

“Oh, who the heck am I kidding!” wailed Luhan suddenly, flinging his body over to his daughter and clinging to her arm like a baby koala. “Stop growing, Lana! I don’t want you to grow up and leave me. What will I do when you go off to college or find a boyfriend?”

“Well, we can always have more kids,” chuckled Minseok lightly from the kitchen doorway, eyebrows raised and head shaking at his boyfriend in silent judgement.

Luhan whipped his head towards Minseok with an evil grin. “Really?” He stepped closer to Minseok. “When can we get started?” He pressed his forehead against the shorter male, pecking him between words.

“You’re such a basta— uhhh man, man,” teased Minseok, pushing Luhan off of him and reaching for the bottle, making his way over to his daughter who had begun whining for the milk. “I was just teasing you.”

“You just cussed,” pointed out Luhan, an even larger smirk crossing his lips.

“No I didn’t. I stopped myself before I finished it, therefore it’s null and void.”

“You practically said it! It counts as a full cuss!”

“Shut it, Luhan. You just want to get in my pants.”

“Don’t say it so carelessly around the baby, hyung!” Luhan moved to cover Lana’s ears, who stared between the two as she on the bottle. “She’s sensitive to these kinds of words. I don’t want my girl to know about our lives.”

Minseok snorted. Luhan had come up with the brilliant idea about having every time Minseok cussed out loud in front of Lana, and it took a good few weeks of being drilled on the bed, in the living room, even over the kitchen island before Minseok got it under control.

“Well, I think it would be a good lesson for her.”

“How?”

“She would know better than to find a ert for a boyfriend.”

“Hyunggggg, I’m not a ert! I just have a lot of love.”

“Learn to keep that love in your pants, Lulu.”

Luhan feigned a shocked and hurt expression as he patted his chest comfortingly. “Well, I don’t remember you saying that last night when you were begging me to go deeper.”

Minseok blushed as he coughed and turned his attention to Lana, whose poor ears were not so anymore. He wondered if she really understood everything, and he felt guilty as she stared at him. “Sorry baby, your daddy has a big mouth sometimes.”

Lana pulled the nearly empty bottle out of and flung it across the kitchen floor, gurgling and clapping her hands.

“I think she’s had enough of your ttttake mushrooms,” giggled Minseok as he picked up the bottle and dropped it in the sink.

“Ok, that was a full cuss!” whined Luhan, picking Lana up from her seat and walking over to Minseok.

“Nope! I said ake mushrooms, not .”

“Ah ha! Yes! Go prep yourself while I put Lana down for a nap. You’re getting it twice tonight,” cheered Luhan, walking towards the staircase while grinning madly.

Minseok pretended to groan as he headed up behind the cackling man, face flushed and smirking silently. He keeps thinking I do it on accident…idiot.

***

“Hey hyung, can I come with you to practice today?” Sehun walked into Minseok’s and Luhan’s room and was about to prop himself onto the bed before he thought twice and settled for the armchair instead. He’d rather not get too close to where his brother and his boyfriend got it on practically every night.

“Sure! You’ll even get to see the new choreography I’ve been working on. Since you’ll be back to practicing soon, you might as well get a head start on it,” replied Minseok, eyeing Sehun’s leg carefully.

The doctor had long removed the cast and Sehun had begun to walk on his own without the crutches recently. A few more weeks and he would be good to go for practicing, just in time for the new EXO comeback.

Minseok was excited about the comeback. He figured in order to make up for the storm he had caused, he would give the fans some great choreography to thirst over (which definitely included not-so-subtle crotch grabs and hip s). Hey, it was the least he could do for them.

“Perfect,” whispered Sehun and snickered like a toddler in a candy store. Minseok gave his little brother a weird look before grabbing his keys and signaling to the boy to get going.

“Mom, we’re leaving! Take care of Lana for me please! Her next feeding is in an hour and put her down for her nap after. I’ll call again to—”

“Just go to work, Minnie!” called his mom from the baby room, chuckling as she changed Lana’s diaper. “Don’t worry about anything. I raised you two, didn’t I?”

Minseok walked into the room to give Lana a kiss goodbye and to hug his mom before he left. He glanced at Sehun with a disapproving look. “Well, I mean…you raised one of us right…”

“Mom!” Sehun stomped his foot as he pouted while Minseok laughed.

“You two behave!” laughed their mom, picking Lana up and placing a gentle kiss on her head. “You don’t want to kill each other before the big announc—”

“Ok mom, we have to go now!!” Sehun dragged his brother out by the arm before he even had the time to ask what she meant by that. Minseok shrugged his shoulders as Sehun geared him to the car.

Meanwhile, their mom giggled lightly as she picked out the cutest outfit she could find for Lana, quickly dressing her and grabbing her own car keys. “Let’s go see your daddies at work, shall we Lana?”

***

As soon as he parked the car, Minseok felt like he was being watched. He glanced up at the windows and he could’ve sworn he saw the new girl group pointing at him and giggling. How odd.

He made his way into the building with Sehun trailing behind him, and now he was convinced something was up. Every person he passed by either gave him a hug or a handshake coupled with a huge smile.

“Sehun, did Luhan tell people he’s pregnant or something?” He heard Sehun choke on his spit behind him, and he whipped around to pat the brat’s back. “Why is everyone looking at me so weirdly?”

“Hyung, what the hell!” Sehun coughed a few more times to clear his throat and he shook his head.

“Well, what’s the big announcement then? Mom was saying it earlier before you interrupted her.”

“Do you top sometimes?”

“What? No! Why would you ask that?”

“Then why would Luhan be pregnant!!”

“Right…you’re right, that was a stupid question,” laughed Minseok hesitantly, scratching his head while trying to fight the furious blush that had taken over his face and neck. Geez, how awkward.

“Let’s just get to practice,” said Sehun, picking up his pace towards the dance studio.

Minseok heard a baby giggling from the end of the hallway and he almost tripped over himself. Why does that sound like Lana?!

He picked up his own pace and ripped open the door to the dance studio, standing there like an idiot as he noticed only Luhan in the empty room. Where’s the baby?

“Hyung, I’ll go grab the um, stuff from the storage closet.” Minseok didn’t pay any attention to Sehun, who opened the storage closet and went inside to gather the towels and other stuff they would need for practice.

“Luhan, what’s up? Are we not having practice today?”

Silence.

“Luhan?” Minseok stepped closer to the younger male, who seemed to be frozen while staring at himself in the mirror. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion as he drew closer, reaching out to poke Luhan on the shoulder.

He noticed Luhan visibly gulp, rubbing one hand on the outside of his sweatpants while the other hand was in his pocket.

“Luhan, if this is about last night then I told you already, I’m sorry! I thought you could handle bottoming for once—”

“Hyung!” Luhan turned to him, mortified.

“It was just a tiny little —”

“Oh my God!” screamed Luhan, definitely flushing a deep red as he tried to get Minseok to quiet down about their adventurous night.

Minseok could’ve sworn he heard giggling coming from somewhere but before he could open his mouth again, he found Luhan’s lips on his. Minseok melted into the slow kiss, and brought his arms to wrap around Luhan’s neck. He felt Luhan press their bodies closer, and Minseok bit down on his lower lip, not bothering to question why they were suddenly making out in the dance studio. He was about to moan loudly and push Luhan against the mirror so they could get it on like old times, but Luhan managed to pull away, albeit a bit hesitantly.

“Um,” started Luhan, clearly nervous. His hands were shaking a bit and Minseok wondered what the hell was going on.

He felt something hard poking his thigh and he looked down with a smirk, only to find that it wasn’t actually Luhan’s pressed up against him but something else in his pocket.

“What’s that?” he asked, pointing to the bump in Luhan’s pocket.

He heard Luhan let out a shaky laugh as Luhan reached into the pocket with his hand.

“Minseok hyung, I have something to say.”

“Okay.”

“Um, you know I love you very much, right?”

“I hope that’s not a plug or something. My can only take so much at once.”

“What?! Will you stop being so erted and let me talk?”

“Okay, sorry. Go on.”

“Anyways, so you know I love you a lot right?”

“Yes, I love you too.”

“And I love our daughter so much too.”

“Right.”

“I’m so glad it’s you.”

“Huh?”

“I’m so happy that it’s you I get to sleep next to every night and get to wake up to every morning. I’m glad it’s you who got pregnant with Lana and you who gave me the chance to be a good father to her. You’re such a good person, hyung. You forgive my mistakes and put up with my idiocy.”

Minseok snorted while Luhan coughed before he continued.

“You’re the nicest, most caring person I could have ever met. It also helps that you’re the iest piece of bun in existence.”

Minseok rolled his eyes as he smiled.

“I wake up every day with a purpose. You’ve given me a whole family. A daughter, a new brother, a new set of parents, and most importantly you’ve given me you. I consider myself the luckiest bastard ever because I’m the one who gets to spend time with you, gets to talk to you about everything, gets to make you smile. If there’s one thing I’ve realized since the time we got together up until today, it’s that I want to do all of these things with you for the rest of my life.”

Minseok paused and gulped. Holy hell….is he about to…?

“I can’t imagine a future without you. It’s you, Lana, and I, and our future kids. Maybe a few puppies here and there. Or maybe a goldfish if Lana is allergic to fur. Or do you think she’d prefer reptiles? I don’t think I can deal with those snakes or lizards though…”

“Luhan…”

“Oh right! Um, so what I’m trying to say….or ask really...is that…”

Minseok swallowed thickly as he waited to hear the words. His heart was beating so hard he was worried he might not even hear them properly. He felt tears begin to pool at his eyes. This was all happening so fast.

“What I wanted to asked was…will you give me my credit cards back? There’s this game I’ve been wanting to buy—”

“Luhan!” Minseok smacked at Luhan’s arm, a tear making its way down his cheek as he watched Luhan give him one of his eye smiles.

“Ah okay! I’m kidding!” Luhan pulled out the box from his pocket and popped it open, holding it up to Minseok as he bent down on one knee. “Hyung, will you marry me?”

Before Minseok could give his answer, however, a pile of bodies came crashing through the storage room door.

“Ah! I’m dying!” yelled Baekhyun, his voice muffled from all of the bodies piled on top of him.

“Get off of me, you gorillas!” gasped Jongdae, who was trying to untangle himself from the flying limbs everywhere.

“You just kicked me in the crotch area!” cried Jongin from somewhere among the pile.

“Hey! He needs that area! Don’t hit it,” whined Kyungsoo, struggling to break free as well.

“Oh my gosh, this is just like that fan fiction I read,” cooed Yixing, his eyes sparkling with happiness as he clasped his hands and stared at Luhan and Minseok dreamily, who were staring right back at him.

“Baby, I’m gonna need for you to get off my back,” said Kris, attempting to squirm his way off the other boys without hurting Yixing.

“Idiots,” muttered Sehun as he lifted himself off the floor and pulled Tao up with him. “Are you okay?”

Tao nodded happily as he linked their hands together and watched as Minseok’s mom and Lana walked out of the storage room.

“I’m so glad she fell asleep or else she would’ve given the surprise away!” She walked over to the couple with a sleeping Lana in her arms.

“So did he say yes?!” asked Joonmyun with wide eyes.

Everyone stopped and looked over to Luhan and Minseok, who was still kneeling on the floor with the ring in his hands while Minseok was staring at every one like he had never seen them before.

“Um…”

“Well, what are you waiting for baby? Give him your answer!” said his mom, lightly rocking Lana from side to side.

Minseok remained silent as he processed everything. Luhan had just proposed to him. Holy , Luhan had just asked him to marry him. Holy bloody , Luhan was his fiancé!

Oh wait, first he had to give him an answer. He looked at Luhan, who was still on the ground with a pathetic look on his face, almost as if he was in pain. Minseok desperately wanted to joke around and for a bit before giving his answer but he couldn’t wait any longer. He wanted Luhan to be his fiancé as quickly as possible.

“Yes, I will marry you.”

The room erupted with cheers and yells of “congratulations” as Luhan stood up, a lone tear running down his cheek as he placed the ring on Minseok’s finger. He then pulled him in for a breathtaking kiss and the boys howled and whistled.

They only broke away as they heard Lana waking up from her nap, annoyed that the screams had interrupted her sleep. She began to wail loudly and all of the members rushed to comfort her.

Luhan proudly pulled out his phone and opened the app he had been dying to use. A loud “whip” sound blasted through the speakers and he and Minseok laughed as though it was the funniest joke in the world.

“Look at how she has them all whipped around her tiny little finger!” cried Luhan as he s his arm around Minseok’s waist, watching on proudly.

“I find it funny that you’re laughing so much when you’re the one whipped around my finger,” added Minseok with a smirk.

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!” chorused the whole room, causing everyone to break out into a fit of laughter, Lana included.

***

“Look at her using that spoon like a pro!” Luhan exclaimed while munching on his own food.

“Yeah, that food is going everywhere but ,” snickered Sehun, shutting up when Luhan sent him a glare.

“That’s how they learn, Sehun-ah,” smiled Tao as he poured more rice onto his plate.

“Sehun, don’t make me pull out the baby videos of you eating,” laughed their dad as he high-fived their mom, Minseok joining in with a snarky comment of his own.

“You all are so mean for ganging up on me! I only have you, Lana,” pouted Sehun as he turned to his niece, only to be faced with a flying spoonful of mashed carrots. “Ahhhhh!”

Everyone around the table snickered as Sehun got up to go wash his face.

“So, when is the wedding? I’m sorry I missed the proposal. Something came up at work,” said their dad apologetically.

“It was the most hilarious proposal ever! Something about Luhan bottoming and a , I think?” said Tao, oblivious to the blushing death glares being sent his way.

“I know, I learned wayyy too much about my son’s life than I ever wanted,” added their mom.

Mom!” cried Minseok, glancing down at his plate in mortification. This family has no filter!

“Don’t forget the plug!” giggled Sehun as he made his way to his seat again, causing everyone to laugh obnoxiously as Minseok reached over to smack him.

There was a loud ding from the kitchen, and their mom excitedly got up to go get their special dish she made just to celebrate the proposal.

“The best soy sauce crabs in the world,” she exclaimed, placing the dish down in the middle and beginning to serve it to everyone.

“Yes!” screamed Minseok and Sehun in unison, digging right into it as their mom poured Tao a large bowl and setting it in front of him.

“Eat up, baby,” she said, going back to sit at her own seat.

Tao picked up a spoonful and brought it close to his mouth, however before he could taste it, he felt his nose pick up the smell and nausea coursed through his body. He dry-heaved a few times before he made a dash for the bathroom.

The dining table was quiet for a brief moment as Minseok and his mother looked at one another, eyes widening in complete shock.

“Does this mean I’m getting another grandchild?” she said in a whisper, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Minseok glanced over at his little brother, who was still sipping on the broth while looking at everyone. He slowly stood up, pointing and throwing a murderous look at Sehun, who had also risen from his seat because damn, Minseok looked like he was about to kill.

“Brat,” Minseok muttered before he began yelling. “YOU’RE SOOOOO DEAD, BRAT! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF !” He began chasing Sehun around the table and off into the living room as the parents simply laughed while Lana giggled loudly as she flung more of her food all over the floor, and Luhan yelling behind Minseok that he just cussed and he was soooo getting laid tonight. 

*****************

a/n - and with that ends this fic! T.T I hope you guys liked it, i wanted to write more in depth and all that good stuff, but nothing was coming to my brain other than this hahah thought I'd leave you guys with a nice cliffhanger heheh (oh god taohun xD)

I'm about to start another Xiuhan fic if you guys would like to read! It's a wolfau mpreg but do read the foreword and stuff, so yup if you would like to check it out here Thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for reading OTR (my baby is finished >.<) and I hope you will like the new fic too! :] much love s!