Chapter 2

Off The Record

After the second round, Minseok couldn’t believe his body still possessed enough strength to crave for more. Luhan finished inside of him and fell over to his side, panting and looking at Minseok with satisfied eyes. 

“How did we not do this sooner?” asked Luhan between breaths, his gaze fixed on the elder’s handsome face.

Minseok knew what they were doing was wrong. He knew he shouldn’t be flirting (more like ing) with danger. But every time he was around the younger boy, he couldn’t resist the urge to touch him. Being with Luhan had made him happier than he had been in a while. It was exciting, electrifying, and sensational.

Luhan made him happy. It was that simple. Happiness was a drug, and Minseok wanted more of it.

And thus commenced round three.

***

Minseok woke up in the middle of the night from his nightmare. He knew his nightmare was only a glimpse into his subconscious, but it still made him feel uneasy.

He dreamed that he and Luhan had been found out by the media. Their relationship was covered on every media outlet available, scrutinizing the scandalous behavior between the two. But the scariest part was the fans. The fans were furious, trying to hunt Minseok down to rip him apart for sleeping with their precious Luhan.

Minseok shook off the thought, trying to calm down his breathing as he looked to his side. He felt a little disappointed as he noticed his bedside empty, meaning Luhan had left sometime while he was sleeping.

What am I doing with my life? Is it really worth it to risk everything I already have for a few intimate moments with Luhan?

Minseok felt conflicted on whether to continue the secret affair or to go back to the way things were before. Of course, they could never return to being completely normal, but there was still time to stop and go back, before they both became too emotionally invested and complicating things.

I have to look out for everyone. I shouldn’t be doing this. Besides, I like him more than he likes me. He’s only using me for anyways…

Minseok reassured himself of the right thing to do. Tomorrow at practice, he would tell Luhan that he couldn’t continue on with their affair.

***

“Baozi!” called Luhan as soon as he spotted Minseok walking into the building.

Today was a group rehearsal, and he could feel everyone’s eyes on him. Minseok avoided Luhan’s eyes as everyone looked over at him.

“We’re going to be practicing for four hours today without interruptions. So if anyone needs to make a phone call, go to the bathroom, or eat, do it now,” said Minseok with an air of authority.

The boys scrambled to hurry and do whatever needed to be done as Minseok set down and bag and began stretching himself to warm up.

“Hyung, can I do you?” whispered Luhan as he walked by Minseok, smirking from ear to ear as he watched the older boy almost fall over from looking around to see if anyone had heard.

“Luhan, pipe the down,” hissed Minseok as he glared at Luhan. “Not here please. Also, there’s something I need to talk to you about.”

“Sure, hyung. Your place again?” chuckled Luhan as he began working on his stretches.

“No, not my place. Umm..let’s  talk in the rehearsal room on the third floor. No one ever goes there so don’t worry about getting caught,” mumbled Minseok, clearly flustered by Luhan’s boldness.

“Ohh I see. You want to pop this building’s cherry one room at a time,” giggled Luhan.

“No! We’re not going to do anything. I need to tell you something,” said Minseok seriously, wanting to hit Luhan over the head but also wanting to his lips off.

***

Big mistake. As soon as they met up in the rehearsal room, Luhan launched at Minseok, covering his neck with deep kisses.

Minseok, wanting to stop the heat that was making its way between his legs, pushed Luhan off.

“Hyung—“started Luhan.

“We have to stop this. It was fun while it lasted, but we shouldn’t be doing this,” huffed Minseok, trying to calm down from the fluttering feeling his stomach was producing.

“What? Hyung, why? If we shouldn’t be doing this, then why does it feel so right?” asked Luhan, baffled by the confession.

“You know exactly why. I can lose my job over this Luhan! If someone found out, you could get kicked out of EXO. This is serious. What we’re doing is going to affect everyone’s lives, not just ours. Let’s stop before it goes too far,” reasoned Minseok, his heart sinking lower and lower with each word.

Luhan grabbed Minseok by the neck, gently pulling him into a soft kiss.

“No one will ever find out. What’s the worst that could happen if we both keep our mouths shut?” said Luhan, before planting light kisses all over Minseok.

***

Minseok sat on the toilet seat, stomach flipping in nervous anticipation as he prayed to the Gods that it was just a stomach bug.

The past few days had been full of random bouts of nausea, exhaustion, and heightened emotions. After googling his symptoms, he wanted to believe his sudden affliction was anything but what he dreaded.

With hands trembling, he removed the test from the cup and looked at it.

Two lines.

Minseok scrambled to open up the instructions and read the meaning behind the two lines.

One Line: Not Pregnant

Two lines: Pregnant

Minseok’s mind went blank as he tried to process the new information, unable to comprehend the current situation.

Pregnant…?

Yeah Luhan, what’s the worst that could ing happen?

 

**************

Author's Note: Sorry for the short and ridiculously fast-paced chapter...I didn't want the main point to drag out for too long lol (Me and patience have a love-hate relationship anyways).