Chapter 2

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel


HYUKJAE'S POV

“Aish why can’t I sleep?!” I said irritatingly as I keep on rolling on my bed.

‘This is that fish’s fault! But I still can’t believe that I can now see my angel. I never thought that they exist and maybe God loves me so much to send me His most gorgeous angel.’

I suddenly blushed at the thought and got my heart beat faster.

‘Wha the- wae? Do I like him? No no.’ I shook my head.

I’m just nervous because he’s weird. And hello who in the world would be able to see your own guardian angel?! Yup that’s why I’m like this. And with that thought I fell into deep slumber.

 


DONGHAE’S POV

I entered Hyukkie’s room to find him sleeping. I stare at the beautiful creature before me.

Find the right person for him? Thinking about it suddenly made my heart felt heavy.

Wae? Why am I feeling like this? Is it because I’m too attached to him since I’m guarding him since he’s a child and what if he’ll fall in love with the wrong person and get hurt?

Aish so complicated. Kangin hyung did give me a difficult mission.

 


NOBODY’S POV
Days passed and Hyukjae is slowly adjusting to his life with Donghae bugging him around. He is sometimes irritated because the angel keeps on bugging him and it bothers him a lot although in his inner self, he finds it cute and yes, he won't easily accept that fact.

“Hyukkie... Hyukkie wake up you’ll be late for school.” Donghae said as he lightly shook Hyukjae’s body to wake him up.

"Hmm 5 more minutes.” Hyukjae murmured as he turned around to face Donghae’s side.

“But you’ll be late for school.”

‘Hmm wait who is that? I’m living alone right?’ With that thought Hyukjae opened his eyes to see Donghae’s angelic face just inches apart from his own face, smiling at him.

“Wwwaaahhhh!!” Hyukjae fell off the bed due to shock.

“Omo gwaenchanayo Hyukkie? Your face is red. Are you sick?” Donghae asked worriedly.

“I-I’m fine.” Hyukjae responded, while massaging his .

‘Yeah right I’m living with my angel. Pabo me.’ He thought.

“You must have fallen pretty hard. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah Hae don’t worry.” Hyukjae flashed his gummy smile and it made Donghae felt relieved.

“Okay get up now and start preparing for school.”

“Okay Hae.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After preparing, Hyukjae left his home to start another day at school. While he was walking, a question suddenly popped up in his head.

“Hae?”

“Hmm wae Hyukkie?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure go ahead.”

“Why did you suddenly decide to make yourself visible to me?”

“Ahm that.. I have a mission.”

“Oh really? Then what is it?”

Before Donghae could answer Hyukjae, Sungmin came.

“Good morning Hyukkie!!”

“Good morning Sungmin hyung!”

“Woah Hyukkie did something nice happen to you? You smile so wide it reaches your ears! Now you really look like a monkey!”

“Aish Sungmin hyung!” Hyukjae whined then glared at his other side because Donghae is laughing like a crazy man.

“Okay okay mianhae now care to tell me something?”

“Huh?”

“Hyukkie you know you’re never good at lying. Something good has definitely happened to you. Say, do you now have a boyfriend?”

“Urgh not this boyfriend issue again hyung!!”

“What? You look like a person who is deeply in love so can you blame me for asking that question?”

“I-I’m not in love!”

“Hmm so this is what the denial stage is.”

“Whatever hyung I’ll go ahead now.”

“Huh? Hyukkie?” Sungmin looked at Hyukjae’s direction to see his best friend running away.

“Shoot I’m late!” And with that Sungmin hurriedly run his way to his school.

 


DONGHAE'S POV

‘Hmm Sungmin, Hyukkie’s best friend. He’s cute and I think Hyukkie likes him. I should add him to my list.’ Then in a piece of paper, I started writing the word ‘candidates’ and included Sungmin’s name on it. After doing so, I followed Hyukkie and stayed beside him throughout the day.

At the end of the day...

“Kyu!!” Sungmin called his boyfriend Kyuhyun.

“Hey Minnie!!”

Shoot. I forgot Sungmin is already with Kyuhyun.

“Okay, erase erase erase.” I said while erasing Sungmin’s name on the paper.

“Hae?”

“Ne Hyukkie?”

“What's that paper for?” He asked while pointing at the paper I’m holding.

“Oh this?” I showed it to him. I didn’t notice that Sungmin and Kyuhyun already left.

“Hmm what's candidate and why is Sungmin hyung’s name on it?”

“Oh yeah I haven’t talked to you about this. My mission is to find the right one for you so I’m listing all the possible candidates for you.

“Oh okay.. WHAT?! What the heck?!” He asked, surprised.

“So that’s why you keep on telling me to date?!”

“Yup and I’ll do anything to fulfill that mission. Oh Hyukkie look over there.”

“Where?”

“There.” I said, pointing at the park near the school. There stood a guy with a turtle in his hands.

“He's cute ne Hyukkie?”

“Yes he is but he’s already taken.”

“How did you know?”

“Well he’s Yesung hyung and he’s already with Wookie.”

“Oh..” I sighed. How would I be able to find him if all of them are already taken?

 


NOBODYS POV

“Hyukkie!!!” A sweet dolphin-like voice called Hyukjae that made him look at his back and so did Donghae.

“Junsu-ah!!!” Hyukjae greeted with his gummy smile and hugged him.

“What are you doing here? It’s like 5 years since we last saw each other.”

“Well since its still my vacation I decided to come here. I’m sorry if I only visited you now,” Junsu said with an apologetic smile.

“And also because I miss my best friend!!” And with that he enveloped Hyukjae in a big bear hug.

Junsu is his best friend since childhood and 5 years ago they left for the US because of his dad’s work. It’s been a long time that’s why they spent the whole afternoon together. When it’s already night time, Junsu dropped Hyukjae at his home then left after giving him a hug.

All this time Donghae is just watching the two of them enjoy the company each other. When Hyukjae was already settled on his bed, Donghae sat beside him and looked at him with questioning eyes.

“Waeyo Hae?”

“Hmm just wanna ask something you Hyukkie.”

“Okay go ahead.”

“Do you like Junsu?”

“Yes I like him as a friend. He said he already has a boyfriend. His name is Yoochun. He met him when he was in the States. I haven’t met him yet but Junsu always tell me on his mails how much they love each other and how kind Yoochun is. That duck- sure is lucky to have him.” Hyukjae stated with a hint of envy on his voice and it wasn’t left unnoticed by Donghae. He suddenly felt sad because he feels like he fails in doing his mission which is helping this monkey beside him.

“Ahm Hae?”

“Yes Hyukkie?’ Donghae asked while lying on his back on Hyukjae's bed.

“Why did you asked about that?”

“Oh nothing Hyukkie. It's nothing. Don’t worry about it.”
 
A/N: Subscribers!! Thankyu very much!! Here's chapter 2 please do read and comment! mwahx! :*