Chapter 7

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

 

CHAPTER 7

NOBODY'S POV

“I've made my decision. I won't go to that date.” Hyukjae said as he placed the plates at the table.

“If you're still thinking that I'm angry because of that, then you're wrong. Go and besides you already agreed to his offer, it's rude to turn him down now.” Donghae insisted while he placed their food at the plates.

“Is it really okay with you?”

“Yes and why would I get angry in the first place?” Donghae forced a smile because he knew better, he's not angry, he's jealous. He didn't notice the change of expression on Hyukjae's face.

‘He's right. Why would he get angry at the first place when I'm nothing to him? I'm just a mission and maybe a friend to him.’ Hyukjae sadly thought.

Their dinner was spent in a quiet atmosphere. None of them talked because they are both absorbed in their own worlds. After eating their meal, Hyukjae insisted on washing the dishes since Donghae is the one who cooked. Once their chores are done, they both went to their own rooms but Hyukjae was shocked when Donghae grabbed him and kissed his forehead.

“Good night Hyukkie.”

“G-good night too Hae.”



DONGHAE'S POV

I can't sleep. I just keep on turning on my bed. I sighed. Okay I'll admit I'm jealous. But the question now is do I have the right?

“Aish.” I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

“Donghae~”

Huh? Who is that? I looked at my balcony where the voice came from to see Heechul hyung standing there.

“Hyung!” I said as I stood up to open the sliding door and let him in.

“How are you?” He said as wings disappeared from his back and then he sat at my bed.

“Honestly speaking hyung, I'm not fine.”

“Why? What happened?”

“You see... I fell in love.” I said truthfully. I waited for him to scold me but when I looked at him, I saw him smiling at me.

“Finally you're starting to realize it. What's your plan now?” He asked me seriously.

“I don't know. I don't have the urge to tell him. He might turn away from me and if that would happen, I won't be able to complete my mission and I don't want to lose him.”

“Hae, have you ever wondered why he rejected your candidates?”

“Nope I definitely don't have any idea.” Heechul hyung just sighed.

“You still have many things to know.”

“Wait Heechul hyung, why won't you tell it to me instead?” He just shook his head.

“No you have to figure it out yourself.” I just shrugged.

“Well he has a date so maybe he's already the one.”

“He agreed to it?”

“Yes and he's not even one of my suggestions.”

“You're obviously jealous Donghae.” Heechul hyung teased.

Am I that obvious?

“Just.. try to always read between the lines. You've been guarding him from the very beginning so I know you will handle him well. I have to go and before I forget, your Leeteuk umma says hi and he said he misses you so much.” He hugged me and then his wings reappear. He flew out from my balcony as I stood there, staring at the moon.

Read between the lines eh? It is always easier said than done. I entered my room and closed the door of my balcony. What Heechul hyung said still lingers on my mind. Eoteohkke?




HYUKJAE'S POV

I can't sleep! Why did I expect that he is angry because I agreed to that date? Why is he even affected by it in the first place huh? As if he likes me in return. Huh? Did I just say that I like him? No no I don't like him. Lee Hyukjae you don't like him okay. He's your guardian angel. You're not supposed to fall for him.
I shook my head and tapped my cheeks.

But... I love him. I sighed. What should I do? I can't tell him 'Stop telling me to go to dates because you're the one I wanna go to a date with' right? 

If I'll tell him I love him, he'll think I'm crazy. And maybe he'll return to being an angel and would leave me. I don't want that to happen.

I was still thinking when Changmin crossed my mind. Maybe if I'll divert my attention to him, then I can forget my feelings for Hae. I sat up and nodded. Yup maybe it will help. But I don't want to use him. 

Wwaaahhh what should I do?!



NOBODY'S POV

Hyukjae was already in their classroom when suddenly Changmin came to their room and walked straightly to him.

“Good morning Hyukjae! About our date, can you go with me later after class. I got two tickets for the last full show of the new movie. Is it alright with you?” Changmin said with a smile.

“Sure no problem later is fine with me.” Hyukjae said as Sungmin who is currently in their classroom with Kyuhyun secretly listened to their conversation.

“Okay thank you I'll just go to your house then we can go together to the mall.”

“No it's fine let's just meet at the mall."

"Oh okay I'll see you later then.” Changmin said as he waved and left.

“So your date will be later? Did you tell Donghae about it?” Hyukjae's smile disappeared as he heard about Donghae. Sungmin noticed this sudden change of his best friend's expression.

“You didn't tell him?”

“Of course I told him. It's just, I don't know. He was smiling then when I told him about the date he suddenly went lifeless and he even left me to walk home alone! I thought he didn't like the idea so I said I won't go. But he insisted that I should go because it's rude to turn him down. Seriously hyung I don't understand him!” Hyukjae exclaimed as frustration is evident in his voice.

Kyuhyun who is playing his game, stopped to look at his frustrated hyung and smirked.

“Don't worry hyung it's only normal for him to be like that.”

“What? Why is that so?” Hyukjae confusingly asked him.

“Oh you'll soon find out.” Kyuhyun said as he re playing his games.

“Hey Kyu you know what I'm thinking?” Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun.

“Yeah let's plan everything later.”

“Okay I gotta go the bell would soon ring.”

“Okay Minnie love you.” Kyuhyun said as he kissed Sungmin.

He giggled and said, “Love you too Kyu.”

“Argh too much cheesiness.” Hyukjae complained.

“You're just jealous, mehrong!” Sungmin just stuck his tongue out as he ran his way out the room.



HYUKJAE'S POV

“Aish those two. How dare them to leave me alone during lunch time!” I grimacely eat my lunch alone at the cafeteria.

“Hi can I join you?” I looked up to see Changmin with his food.

“Sure go ahead.” He smiled then sat opposite me.

“Where are your friends?” He asked as he started eating his lunch.

“I don't know. When the bell rang Kyu immediately stood up and said that they won't join me for lunch. He ran fast so I wasn't able to ask him anymore.” I explain while pouting. I know I'm cute when pouting but I'm not doing it for aegyo, I'm the harassed one here you know?

“Is that so? Then I must tell them to always not join you for lunch so I can have my lunch with you and by the way you look cute while pouting.” Changmin joked. See? Even Changmin said that I'm cute while pouting.

“Meanie~.” He just laughed. We happily continued our lunch then separated when the bell already rang.



SUNGMIN'S POV

The bell rang indicating that the lunch was over. Kyu and I are currently here at the rooftop eating our lunch because we're planning something. Yup it's about Hyukkie's date later.

“Kyu don't forget our plan for later okay.” 

“Ne. Tsk too bad we didn't get Donghae hyung's phone number.” 

“It's all right we can just go with Hyukkie later to his house." 

"Hyukjae hyung won't suspect anything right?” 

“Nope don't worry he won't.” 

“Okay then see you later Minnie.” Kyu said as he kissed my cheek. Hehehe this would be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class finally ended so I immediately made my way to Kyu's classroom.

“Kyu! Hyukkie! Let's go home now!” As we were walking towards the gate, I faced Hyukkie.

“Hyukkie? Can we go to your house today? We want to hang out with Donghae today.”

“Okay hyung that's fine with me since he'll be alone later.” Yes! Now all we need to do is to convince Donghae.

We finally arrived at their house to see Donghae waiting at the terrace.

“Hae!” Hyukkie immediately called him and Donghae smiled once he saw Hyukkie.

“You're early today. Annyeong Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyun.” He greeted us with a smile.

“Annyeong Donghae. He has a date today so he has to go home early to dress himself up.”

“Oh today is his date?” Donghae replied as he let go of Hyukjae and walked straight into the house. Ha! He's jealous! Kyuhyun just looked at me then smirked.

Hyukjae faced me after Donghae left.

“See what I mean hyung?”

“Yes yes we did now go or else you'll be late for your date!” We pushed him into the house then we looked for Donghae. We saw him at the kitchen facing the sink.

“Donghae?” I called him then he looked at me. Is he okay? We approached him then he smiled at us but we know something's wrong.

“Hyung? You need something?”

“Actually yeah but we'll tell you later. Are you okay?”

“Yeah I'm just washing my hands.”

“Hae! Sungmin hyung! Kyu! I'll be going now.”

“Okay Hyukkie!” Donghae said as he made his way to the living room and we just followed him.

“Take care and enjoy okay? Don't worry about me I'll be fine.” He smiled.

“O-okay Hae I'll be home soon.” Donghae hugged him tightly and Hyukjae did the same.

Once Hyukjae is out, he turned to us with a blank face.

“You need something from me right?”

“Yes because we have a plan.”

“What is that hyung?”

“It's the operation spy on Hyukkie's date!” Kyuhyun said while smirking, my Kyuhyun's signature evil smirk.
 
Sorry for the late update! I just noticed that this is a bit longer than the previous ones... hmm... I hope you'll enjoy this one! :D
I would like to thank DredhezRei  for the comments she is giving me! I really love you chingu!! *hugs and kisses* 
New subscribers!! Thank you very much for the support!!
 
Comments please? Promise I don't bite! ^^