Chapter 13

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

 


CHAPTER 13

NOBODY'S POV

“I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!” And in an instant his character won.

“What the fudge?! How can I lose to this monkey?” Kyuhyun shrieked in fear.

“Kyubear, can't you see he's furious? Just be thankful he poured his anger on this game and not on you. Tell me Hyukkie what is wrong with you?”

“Guys! We're home!” Yesung and Ryeowook shouted from the door.

“Welcome home hyung.”

Okay, stop asking questions. Hyukjae is currently at Sungmin's place. He is living with Ryeowook, his cousin where Yesung often visits him because he is Ryeowook's boyfriend. Got it? Okay back to the story.

“Hyukjae hyung? Are you okay? You look...”

“Please Wookie don't continue whatever you want to say, he's not okay.”

“Why what happened?”

“Ddang said to me that he's angry because he's jealous.” Hyukjae shot Yesung a surprised look.

“Come on hyung it's written all over your face so Ddangkoma isn't the one who told him.” Kyuhyun stated, still sulking beside Sungmin because of his failure.

“Yah! Ddang might hear you! Don't worry Ddang baby you're still the best for me and for your Wookie Umma.” Yesung cooed his turtle making the rest rolled their eyes and Ryeowook giggled because of his cuteness.

“I know!” Ryeowook got something from his plastic bag. “Here hyung, this might help.”

Hyukjae's eyes shone when he saw what it is, a strawberry milk.

“I decided to buy some because Sungmin hyung said that you’re here."

"My sweet dongsaeng thank you very much!” Hyukjae hugged him tight. Ryeowook just hugged him back, happy that he somehow made his hyung happy.

“Seriously Hyukkie, what the heck is wrong with you? Is this about Donghae?”

“Donghae?” Yesung asked.

“Yup he's currently living with Hyukkie. We met him when we visited Hyukkie because he's sick.”

“Oh is he your boyfriend?”

“No! Why would I take a fish as a boyfriend? And I hate him!” Hyukjae spatted.

“Just tell us what happened.”

“Well Changmin asked me to eat with him so I said yes.”

“You went out with Changmin?!” They all shouted at the same time making Hyukjae cover his ears. 

“That's not the point of my story!”

“Mianhae.”

“Then suddenly there were two guys.”

“One is Donghae hyung and the other is you don't know.” Kyuhyun finished his sentence.

“Yeah so I jusy decided to go home. While cooking our dinner he came home with that guy he called Bummie. Psh and you know what I'm cuter than him and my gummy smile is way better than his smile.” Hyukjae ranted in one go.

“So what's the guy's name?”

“Kibum which is his friend and he even asked me if he could stay at our house for a week.”

“Kibum asked that?”

“No! It's Donghae! Well Kibum is a well-mannered guy so I guess Hae is the one who suggested it to him.”

“Then what's your problem?” Yesung asked indifferently.

“Donghae is acting lovey-dovey with him and he's even doing aegyo! Aww don't mention it you know I love you right? Aish!” Hyukjae imitated exaggeratedly.

“Wait is this Donghae guy the one who fetched you at school?”

“Yeah that's him, why hyung?”

“Nothing I just remembered I also saw him with you at the movie house last time.”

“Y-you're there?”

“Yup Ddang said he wanted to watch a horror movie so me and Wookie accompanied him.”

“Please Kim Jongwoon enough of your turtles!” Kyuhyun irritatingly said.

“Yah! It's hyung for you and besides I told you to stop bad-mouthing Ddang, he can hear you!” Their argument is interrupted when Hyukjae's phone rang.

“Who is it hyung?” Hyukjae looked at the screen but decided to ignore the call.

“Why don't you answer it?”

“It's Donghae.” His phone stopped ringing until it's Sungmin's phone who rang this time.

“Yoboseyo? Oh Donghae-ah what's wrong? Yeah he's here you wanna talk to him? No? Okay take care.” Sungmin ended the call and looked at Hyukjae.

“What?”

“He's worried as hell. He didn't know you went here.”

“Why would he care? He already have his Kibum there. And look, he didn't even want to talk to me.”

“Would you like to sleep here tonight hyung?” Ryeowook asked making the KyuMin couple look at him.

“No! Hyung you mustn't.” Kyuhyun contradicted.

“And why?”

“Come on hyung why would you let Donghae hyung and the other guy alone in your house? You're just doing them a favor!”

“He's right Hyukkie. Show them to whom Donghae really belong to.”

“R-really?”

“Yup so you should go home now. Take care on your way home Hyukkie!” They all waved at him as they pushed him out and closed the door.



HYUKJAE'S POV

“Show them to whom Donghae really belong to? But how? He's an angel, same with Hae while I'm just a human. Aish this is irritating”! I scratched my head in annoyance when I passed on an ice cream parlor. 

‘Sweets are the best if you're in the state of depression or stress.’ I nodded with that thought then I entered the said store. Once inside, my eyes glowed because of all the delicious flavors.

“Good evening sir!”

“Good evening one scoop of strawberry and vanilla ice cream please.” I said and handed the cashier the money. I took my order and sat at a vacant table. I was eating when suddenly a group of guys approached me.

“Hey there cutie why are you alone?”

Err am I really the one they're talking to? I looked up to see horrible, I tell you horrible faces of these erts. Their faces are so much different from my angel's.

“I'm sorry I don't talk to strangers.” I continued eating my ice cream naturally but deep inside I already want to run home.

“Come on cutie don't play hard to get.”

“Yeah why don't we spend some time somewhere else? You'll have more fun there than with your ice cream.” One of them said.

“I'm sorry I have to go.” I stood up and hurriedly left the shop but they were fast enough to catch me and grabbed my arm. Ouch!

“We tried talking to you nicely but I guess this technique would be better.” They smirked at me. Omo! 

“N-no please! Help!” I screamed but they just laughed at me.

“Yah get your hands off my girlfriend!” The erts and I looked to where the voice came from and I was surprised to see who it was.



DONGHAE'S POV

“Aish where is he? It's getting late and he's not home yet.” I said as I made circles around the living room while keeping track of the time.

“Try calling him hyung.” Kibum suddenly popped up from nowhere so I was a bit surprised but did what he said. I dialled his number but it just keeps on ringing.

“He's not answering.”

“Why don't you call his friends then? Maybe he's with them.”

“Right! You're so brilliant Bummie!” I smiled as I dialed Sungmin hyung's phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Sungmin hyung!”

“Oh Donghae-ah what's wrong?”

“Is Hyukkie with you at the moment?”

“Yeah he's here you wanna talk to him?”

Err.. What should I tell him then?

“N-no hyung no need I'm just checking on where he is now. He left without telling me and he's not even answering his phone.”

“No? Okay take care.”

“Ne hyung gomawoyo take care too.” I said as I ended the call.

“Well?”

“He's with Sungmin hyung.”

“Okay so now you know where he is, stop worrying now ne hyung?”

“O-okay.” But still I don't feel right, I wonder why?

“Kibum, I'm going out. I'll fetch Hyukjae home.”

“Do you know where?”

“Yup I've been to Sungmin hyung's house several times so I know where.”

“Arasso hyung take care.” I grabbed my jacket and wallet from my room and immediately went out of the house. As I was walking, I kept on thinking why Hyukkie acted like that a while ago. Could it be that he's jealous? No no that's impossible. How can he be jealous of Kibum? I'm just his angel right? I sighed.

“N-no please! Help!”

I suddenly heard and recognized that voice. I turned to saw some erts grabbing my Hyukkie. Wait what? My Hyukkie? Okay that sounds good kekeke but now's not the time to think about it. Eotteoke? Think think Hae palle! Wait I don't want to use violence, I'm an angel for fish's sake but those erts, I'm sure they would do something bad. Before I could even stop myself, I shouted at them.

“Yah get your hands off my girlfriend!” Woah that felt nice to say! I secretly smiled. They all looked at me and I saw Hyukkie widened his eyes. I approached them and shouted.

“Yah I said let go! What do you think you're doing huh? Abusing someone jut because he's alone?!” 
I continued as I grabbed Hyukkie by the hand and pulled him away from these erts. Ohmy the guts! I saw them this close and I could tell that they look horrible. Not that I said that I'm handsome or something but! I'm just telling the truth. I turned to Hyukkie who is now on the verge of crying and cupped his face with my hands.

“Are you okay Hyukkie? Did they do anything bad to you? Tell me I'll make them pay for it.”

“A-aniyo they didn't do anything bad.”

“Ha! So you're the boyfriend? I don't care I still want your little 'girlfriend' so I'm still gonna have him.” The leader I suppose said and grabbed Hyukkie's hand which I immediately pried away.

“I said don't.”

“Tsk!” The leader now swung his fist towards me. Because of my good reflex, I was able to duck it and even punched him myself. That left him unconscious then I faced the rest of them

“If you want to become like this come I'm not scared of you.” I smirked. You should not dare mess with me if my Hyukkie is involved. They all look scared so they just picked up their unconscious leader and ran away.

“H-hae.” I felt Hyukkie called me as he tugged my shirt.

“Let's go home Hyukkie?” I faced him to see him crying.

“W-why are you crying? Hyukkie?” 

“Mianhae Hae. T-this happened b-because I r-ran away f-from home although it's a b-bit late already. But I promise I w-was about t-to go h-home until I s-saw that i-ice cream p-parlor making me e-eat some ice cream. Wwwaaahhh!!” I sighed. He's telling me always that I'm childish but it's clear that we're just the same.

“Hush now it's alright I'm not angry at you ne?” I hugged him while making circles on his back to comfort him. We held hands as we made our way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung? Are you alright?” Kibum worriedly asked as he approached us.

“Ne Kibum-ah just tired.”

“Go and take a rest now Hyukkie.”

“Okay and Hae? Thank you.” Hyukkie smiled tiredly and apologetically at me. I just smiled reassuringly at him. Once he's inside his room, Kibum faced me.

“Something happened right? What is it?” I slouched at the sofa feeling tired and stared at him.

“He was hit by some erts at the street, I just came there at the right time so nothing actually happened, but he's so scared that time.” I gritted my teeth remembering those horrible-looking erts.

“Well you should also rest now hyung.” Kibum said as he pushed me up the stairs to my room. I lied on my bed and faced the ceiling. But thinking about it, why did Hyukkie run away a while ago? Is he angry that I brought Kibum here? I kept on thinking about it until I felt my eyes getting heavier until sleep took over me.



Hello! another update! I'm sorry if I'm a bit late on updating... anyway I hope you'll somehow enjoy this one... :D
REPLIES!
sheyro90 hahaha yeah very cute but hey everything he does is cute.. ahahaha thanks for the comment dear! :D
wookbias hahaha well I really hope that he'll help but I won't say anything.. :P yeah I also love DBSK and I guess everything would just depend on Hyukkie's decision right? thanks for the comment and for understanding me! :D 
ciriak aww thankyu very much! here's the update I'll hope it's okay.. :) 
DredhezRei chingu! well Hae will always be Hae, the clueless one hahaha thanks for the comment! /hugs! :D