Chapter 4

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel
CHAPTER 4

NOBODY'S POV

Once there was an angel that is so beautiful that all angels envy him. And because of this he became self-centered or what the humans call the Prince syndrome. His angel parents don’t know what to do until they came up with an idea. They ordered this angel to guard a boy who would soon be born. The angel can’t do anything about it that’s why he just agreed and got ready for his mission.

He came down on Earth just as the boy was being born by his mother. At first he didn’t want this mission because he thought it's just a nuisance but later on he grew fond of the boy because of his gentleness, simplicity and great love for his parents. He stayed with the boy until he grew to be a very handsome man.

Little did the angel know that he is already falling in love with the human but there is one problem. He is an angel so even though he really loves him, he wouldn’t know anything about it since he can’t see him. Upon realizing his true feelings, he can't help but get sad because of his current situation. So he just suited himself on watching over him. The angel's parents saw how he began to love others and not just himself so they began to think of what they should do. After thinking about it thoroughly, they called him to come back to heaven. The angel was surprised from the sudden call given but immediately complied.

When he arrived at the heaven, he was greeted by his parents with such joy. After the hi's and hello's he suddenly remembered to ask them their purpose of calling him back. His parents smiled widely as they held him. His father led him to their garden full of different flowers that are fully bloomed and are dancing gracefully with the wind.

“Son we are really glad to see you grow because of the task we gave you. It is one of the best things that happened to us. Because of that your mother and I decided to give you a chance.”

“What is it Appa?” The angel's eyes glow with anticipation but you can clearly see the confusion in it.

“We know about your love towards your human,” His mother suddenly said as she sat beside him. “And the chance we are talking is about him.” The angel was shocked but listened nonetheless.

“We will give you a chance to be with the human.”

“Really?!” The angel shouted making his parents cover their ears.

“Yah! Let us finish first before you react like that!”

“Mianhae. Hehehe please continue.”

“As I was saying, you will be a human for 2 months but you need to make him fall in love with you within that 2 months.”

“And what if I'll fail?”

“Well you'll return here as an angel and you will never have the chance to guide him again.”

“In short I would never see him again?”

“Yes but don’t worry. We'll give you enough time to think about this.”

“Ne Umma.”

The angel bid farewell to his parents and went back to the earth. Once he saw the human happily walking his way home from work he suddenly remembered the offer of his parents. He has doubt about it that he doesn’t want to accept it but there is a small hope in his heart that maybe things would turn out right if he would be a human. his desire to hold the hands of the human, talk and laugh with him and do what couples do together did help him to finalize his decision. With one last look, he spread his beautiful wings and flew. Once he reached his home, he hurriedly went to where his parents are and announced his decision.


“So did he agree?”

“Hush Hae remember I'm the narrator right?”

“Mianhae.” Donghae pouted and Leeteuk continued his story.

The angel agreed to his parents. They were happy with his decision. He bid his parents goodbye as they gave him their blessings. He closed his eyes and everything went blank.

Once he opened his eyes, he saw that he is currently at park in his human form. He looked around to see the human he loves the most approaching him.

“Excuse me? Are you okay? By the way my name is Hankyung. Your name is?”

“H-heechul”. The angel said dumbfoundly as he stare at the most gentle face he have ever saw.

“Come let's go to my house. It’s not right to stay here at the park, you’ll just get sick.” Hankyung helped Heechul to stand up and they walked towards Hankyung's house.


“What?! That angel was Heechul hyung?!”

“Yes, he is now calm down I'm not yet done with the story.”

“Arasso.”

Heechul stayed with Hankyung in his apartment but he doesn’t do anything because he's not used in the human way of living.

They are currently at the living room watching television.

“Hannie?”

“Yes?”

“Why are you so kind to me? I mean you don't know anything about me but then you took care of me.”

“I actually don't know but when I first saw you something told me that I should take care of you. And now I know why. Heechul, saranghaeyo.”

Tears began to flow from Heechul's eyes.

“R-really? I love you too Hankyung. But there is something I have to confess.”

“What is it?”

Heechul stood up and closed his eyes. Light suddenly surrounded him, making Hankyung close his eyes. When he felt that the light have already subsided, he opened his eyes only to be surprised. There he saw Heechul in his real form, an angel.

“Wait, you're an angel?” Hankyung asked in disbelief.

“Yes I'm sorry if I keep this from you.”

“But why are you here? What happened to you on the day I found you at the park?”

Heechul began narrating his story and when he was finished, he looked skeptically at Hankyung.

“Wow so I am loving an angel all along. And he's my own guardian angel.”

“Annyeong!”

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard a greeting from behind. They turned around to see Heechul's parents, Yunho and Jaejoong smiling at them.

“Umma! Appa!” Heechul said as he ran and hugged them.

“Hannie these are my parents, Jaejoong and Yunho. Umma, Appa, this is Hankyung.”

“Nice to meet you son.” Yunho said with a smile.

“The pleasure's mine sir.” Hankyung said while bowing his head.

“Mission complete right Chullie?”

“Ne umma.”

“Congratulations. You can now be with your love.”

“Excuse me but does this mean that he will be a human?”

“Yes but he can still turn into an angel so that he can come to heaven.”

“Does it mean that you'll let me stay here with Hannie?”

“Of course. We won't give you that mission if we don't want you to be happy right?”

“Thank you so much Umma! Appa!”


“Wwaahhh such a nice story.”

“Yes so now don't wonder why Heechul suggested that to you. He himself experienced it and as people always say, experience is the best teacher.”

“But I have a question, why do I have to be a human?”

“So you can personally find the one.”

“Oh, okay. I'll think about it.”

“Arasso now go back to your Hyukkie. He must be awake by now.”

“Okay bye Teukie umma! Please tell Kangin appa that I'll be going now.”

Donghae flew back to Hyukjae's house to find him preparing for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hae?” Hyukjae asked with hoarse voice.

“I'm back Hyukkie. Hey what's wrong?”

“Nothing just a simple cold. Achoo!” Donghae walked towards him and touched his forehead with the back of his hand.

“That's not a simple cold Hyukkie! You have a fever!”

“But I need to go to school.”

“Nope you stay here.”

Donghae get Hyukae's phone and dialed Sungmin's number.

“Yoboseyo, Hyukkie?”

“Yoboseyo Sungmin-ssi this is not Hyukkie this is Donghae his friend. Ahm he can't go to school today because he has a fever.”

“Omo is he alright?”

“Ne don't worry he just needed to rest.”

“Okay I'll tell our teacher. Please take care of him.”

“I will thank you.” Donghae hanged up the phone and turned to Hyukjae.

“Now everything's settled change your clothes because you need to rest.”

Hyukjae pouted but obeyed.

“Now rest. I'll just go somewhere don't worry I'll be back before you wake up.” Donghae kissed his forehead and walked out the room. When Donghae is already outside, he spread his wings and flew back to heaven.

A/N: Mianhae for the late update! *dances to Sorry Sorry* there is currently a typhoon here and our place is greatly affected so I was not able to update on time... anyways here the next chap!

comments please? :D