Chapter 15

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

 

CHAPTER 15

NOBODY'S POV

As Kibum walked out of his room, he smiled at the scene before him. Donghae is wearing his apron while handing Hyukjae his food. Hyukjae, now wearing his school uniform is smiling his gummy smile at Donghae.

‘Such a cute couple. Too bad Donghae hyung is so dense.’ Kibum shook his head at the thought.

“Oh Bummie! Good morning!!” Donghae looked at him and smiled widely. Hyukjae frowned at the endearment but Donghae didn't notice it.

“Good morning Kibum-ah.” Hyukjae greeted him and he smiled knowing that he's still sincere even though it's obvious that he's jealous.

“Good morning hyungs.”

“Come let's eat I made a special breakfast just for you!” Kibum sat opposite Hyukjae which is beside Donghae and they started eating.

“Hyung~ I can eat by myself.” Kibum said as he tried to avoid Donghae's feedings.

“Aww can't I feed you anymore Bummie? You know I miss you so much.” Donghae said while looking at him with puppy eyes. The two were surprised when Hyukjae suddenly stood up and get his bag.

“You're going already Hyukkie?”

“Yeah I'm not hungry anymore just continue feeding your Bummie, I'm going.” Hyukjae stomped his feet as he walked out of the house, leaving a dumb-founded Donghae and a smirking Kibum.



HYUKJAE'S POV

‘That stupid childish numb fishy. How can he act all so sweet in front of me?! I really hate him! Why did I even apologize to him last night?!’ People are now looking at me maybe because of my grumpy face but I don't care.

“Good morning Hyukkie!” Sungmin hyung swung his arm around my shoulder as he greeted me.

“Tss what's good in the morning?” I said, still pissed.

“Woah you're still angry?”

“Well who wouldn't be when you will see them acting oh-so-sweet to each other so early in the morning?!”

“Hahaha my monkey is jealous.”

“No I'm not! I'm just pissed that's all.”

“Aww come on don't ruin your mood today's a good day, smile! Besides aren't you excited about the trip next week?”

“Trip? What trip?”

“The school trip! It's scheduled next week already! Oh I didn't notice that. That's why we should go now, kaja!” Sungmin hyung said as he dragged me to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good morning class.”

“Good morning sir.”

“Okay now we shall talk about the next week's school trip.”

“Where are we going sir?”

“We're going to Jeju island this time.” The class roared in excitement and well I'll be lying to myself if I'll say that I'm not excited as well.

“Hehehe I'll get a chance to be with my Minnie alone hehehe.” I shivered at what Kyuhyun said. This brat, what is he thinking on doing to Sungmin hyung? I looked at him to see him doing his evil smirk.

‘I guess I better start praying for Sungmin hyung's soul, Amen.’

“Sir can we bring someone for the trip even though he's not a student here?” One of our classmates asked.

“No because it would be exclusive for the students.” Why did my shoulders suddenly fell at that? 

“Thinking of going with Donghae hyung huh?” I looked at him irritatingly.

“Don't ever say that name here Cho Kyuhyun.”

“I guess you're still in your war-mode huh. I wonder what this Kibum looks like.” Kyuhyun said as he massaged his chin with his finger.

“Kyu I'm not angry at Kibum, I'm angry at Donghae so stay Kibum out of this.”

“Angry or jealous?”

“Shut up Kyu. I'm warning you I'm still your hyung.”

“Fine I'll shut up now.” He said as he raised his hands in surrender.

“But I would like to meet him.”

“Kyu!”

“Hahahaha!” Kyuhyun just laughed at me. Argh why does he have to irritate me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Hyukkie, are you going to the trip?” Sungmin hyung asked me as he munched on his pumpkin bread. 

“He doesn't know yet Minnie, the professors said that we can't bring outsiders along.” I shot him a glare so he laughed until he almost choked on his food.

“Okay so you want to bring Donghae along yet you can't is that right?” As if I was lost in space, I nodded but snapped out immediately.

“No! Why would I want to go there with him?”

“Hyukjae!” I looked around to see who called me and was surprised to see Changmin.

“Oh Changmin-ah.”

“Annyeong can I join you?”

“Sure.” I moved a little to give him enough space.

“Hey Changmin-ah are you going to the trip next week?” Kyuhyun asked him while looking evilly at me. I just rolled my eyes on him.

“Yes but I still don't have a roommate yet.”

“That's great because Hyukjae hyung here doesn't have one either.”

“What? Who said that I'll go there already and hello if ever I'll be going, I'm gonna room with Sungmin hyung! I just can't let you take away his innocence yet!” I shouted and when I turned to Sungmin hyung, he is blushing like mad.

Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! Want to imagine our faces right now? Okay I'm looking at Sungmin hyung in disbelief with my eyes like falling out of their sockets, Sungmin hyung as red as a tomato, Kyu smirking evilly and I hate it, and Changmin looking completely lost with our conversation. There you have it, a chaos right?

“Aish I'm going home!” I exclaimed as I got up from my seat.

“But it's only noon and we still have our afternoon classes.”

“Don't worry about it Changmin-ah I'll just tell them I'm not feeling well.”



NOBODY'S POV

Hyukjae left them to go to their room to get his bag. Once he got out of the school he went directly to the park. He sat under a huge tree and looked at the sky. He really needed this to calm himself.

“Feeling the nature really calm our nerves right?” He was surprised with the sudden voice so he looked to see who it is. He was shocked to see a beautiful girl sat beside him.

‘But I'm sure I heard a man's voice.’

“Don't be confused. I'm a man, just prettier than most girls.”

‘Can he read minds?’

“Everybody's getting the wrong idea so I said it before you would even ask.” Hyukjae's mouth just formed an 'o'.

“You seemed to be confused. Sharing your problems can lessen it you know.” Hyukjae just looked at him. He doesn't know him yet it feels like he can fully trust this person. There is something about him but he can't pinpoint it out.

“Well you see, I have a friend who lives in my house. I love him being around me and I can feel that he feels the same way. But I'm confused. His words contradict his actions.” He looked at the pretty guy to see if he's still listening.

“Go on, I'm listening.”

“His actions tell me that he's feeling something special yet he's saying that I belong to someone else. It's like he keeps on pushing me away. He didn't even bother to ask me how I feel. And now he even brought a friend home and he's acting very sweet towards him. It hurts hyung. It really hurts. This is the first time I felt this for someone and what I'm getting is pain.” Hyukjae clutched his chest as he let tears run down his beautiful eyes. The pretty guy just looked at him.

‘Pabo Hae. Can't you see Hyukjae suffering because of you? Tsk that kid needs some knocking on the head.’ Hyukjae keeps on crying until he felt thin yet securing arms wrapped around him.

“Cry. If that would make you feel better, then cry your heart out. Don't worry I'll be here.”

“Hyung.. Gomawoyo. Aish so impolite of me. I told you my problems and even cried but I don't know your name.” Hyukjae said as he wiped his tears.

“Heechul. I'm Heechul.”

“Gomawoyo Heechul hyung. I'm Hyukjae.” He tried to smile sincerely even though his eyes are already puffy.

“So cute.” Heechul pinched his cheeks.

“Ouch hyung that hurts.”

“Hahaha well I guess you felt a lot better?”

“Yes Heechul hyung thank you very much but hyung?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here before.”

‘Well let's just say I have some business to settle here. About your problem, let me say just one thing. Be honest to him. If he is being numb or dumb, then go ahead and say it straight to his face.”

“But hyung, I'm afraid. What if my speculations are not true? What if once I confessed to him, he might distant himself from me. I don't want to lose him hyung. Even if it means that he'll just be my friend until the end, that's fine with me as long as he won't leave me.”

“Loving someone is the same as taking risks. It's like being brave to stand up for your love no matter what the outcome may be, or let cowardness and fear overcome you and have the regrets later on. You just have to take the right choice.”

“How would I know if it's the right choice?”

“Listen to this.” Heechul pointed Hyukjae's heart.

“Listen to your heart and analyze everything through your mind.”

“Listen to my heart and analyze everything through my mind. Hee- hyung? Where is he? Hyung!” He stood up to look if Heechul is just hiding at the other side of the tree but found no one. He sat again as he settled his hand on his side until he felt something. There he saw a golden feather with a pink rose. He took it and examined it. After some time, he smiled.

“Thank you so much, Heechul hyung.” Hyukjae stood up, got his bag and started walking back home.

~~~~~~~~

“You did a good job there Chullie.”

“Of course, I'm not Heechul for nothing.” Hankyung hugged him as they looked at Hyukjae.

“I just wish they would soon find their happiness.”

“Don't worry Hannie, they would, soon.”

“Let's go home?”

“Ne! Cook me some Beijing fried rice oki?”

“Of course anything for my queen.” Hankyung said as he kissed Heechul and they started walking home while holding hands.



Annyeong! Here's the update as promised! Thank goodness I was able to update this one but mianhae if I'm a bit late. Well I was actually planning on updating this yesterday but I was on school the whole day because of exams... Finally! It's Christmas vacation! But it since we have to do our thesis for a week.. T^T anyways enough with the ranting.. I hope you'll somewhat find this update interesting... *prays*
REPLIES!!
Teukieasia19 aww thanKyu for the comment! I hope this story won't disappoint you.. thanks for reading and commenting! xoxo! :D
DredhezRei yup! I just hope that he'll succeed.. hehehe thanks for reading and commenting! :D
superminnie ohmygosh thankyu so much! hope this won't disappoint you or something although I know that this is a fail.. -_- thanks for reading and commenting! :D
 
 P.S: guys I've posted a new oneshot here in AFF please read and comment of you have time ne? if you'll do, it would be very much appreciated.. thank you very much in advance! xoxo! <3 here's the link! :D