Chapter 8

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

 

CHAPTER 8

DONGHAE'S POV

I seriously don't get what this Kyumin couple is saying. I stare at them confusedly as they stated their plan.

“Operation what?”

“It's operation spy on Hyukkie's date! Don't you want to watch him on a date?” Sungmin hyung asked me.

Do I?

“Yes, but why? Does Hyukkie know this?” I asked them.

“Of course not! That's why it's called spying! This surely would be fun.” Kyuhyun said. This couple surely is the scariest duo I have ever seen.

“So? Let's go!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here we are at the mall waiting. I can see the anticipation on their faces already. Oh gosh what situation have I put myself into?

“There they are!” Kyuhyun pointed to a certain line where we saw Hyukkie and that Changmin guy standing, waiting for their turn to enter the cinema.

“How are we supposed to go there?” I asked them seeing that the line there is long, it must be hard to even just get a ticket for that. Kyuhyun suddenly turned to his bag and I'm surprised to see three tickets for that show.

“How did you get that?”

“Tsk don't you have faith in me hyung? Of course I've got connections.” He said while fixing his sunglasses. Yeah they said we should wear sunglass to keep our identity down but I doubt it. Wearing sunglasses and walking around while glancing would just definitely attract attention right? I sighed.

“That's my Kyu! Let's go!”

We went in line and soon after were now inside the cinema. I have some difficulty in seeing since it's already dark here and I'm still wearing my sunglasses.

“There! Let's sit over there.” Sungmin hyung pointed at the three vacant seats not far away from Hyukkie's seat.

“This is a good spot Minnie.”

They sat down and started eating popcorn while me, on the other hand, keeps an eye on that Changmin guy. What? It's dark in here and I don't know him that's why I don't trust him. What if he'll do something to my Hyukkie?

“Hyung you're supposed to stare not glare.” Kyuhyun said as he munched some popcorn.

“What? I'm just staring what if he'll do something to my Hyukkie?”

“Possessive much Donghae?” Sungmin hyung asked.

I was about to answer when the lights started to dim down indicating the start of the movie. It's a romantic one but I can't concentrate on the movie because I'm busy watching the two. What the fudge?! Is he putting his arm on my Hyukkie?! I suddenly grabbed some popcorn and throw it to their direction. The Changmin guy was hit in his arm making him pull away from Hyukkie! Ha! Get that punk! Hyukjae must have noticed it because he looked at our direction.

“Oh shoot!” The three of us immediately ducked so that he won't catch us. When it's already safe, we sat properly again.

“Hyung why did you do that?” Kyuhyun whispered at me.

“He's all over my Hyukkie what do you expect me to do?!” I hissed at him.

They just laughed at me, making me pout in annoyance. Fortunately, the whole movie went smoothly without that Changmin guy being all over my Hyukkie.



HYUKJAE'S POV

I arrived at the mall with Changmin waiting for me there.

“Changmin! Mianhae I'm late. Did you wait long?”

“Nope I just arrived. Let's go?”

“Sure.”

He bought some popcorn and drinks then we made our way to the line and waited for our turn. He keeps on talking about random things to keep me from being bored. In fairness, I enjoyed his company. But deep in my heart, I wish Hae and I would sometimes go out like this but I know it's impossible. Lee Hyukjae! Stop thinking about him! You have a date tonight and that is where your focus should be! 

“Hyukjae? Gwaenchanayo?” I snapped at my thoughts to see Changmin looking at me worriedly.

“Yeah no worries I'm fine.”

Finally we were able to went inside and settled down.

“Popcorn?” Changmin offered me some and I gratefully ate it. Suddenly I felt uncomfortable like someone's staring at me. I look around but saw no one. Finally the movie started and after a few minutes, I felt Changmin wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't pull away because I thought it might be rude of me. But then he suddenly removed it. I looked at him to see some popcorn. Did someone throw it towards us? I looked at a certain place but found no one. The movie went on and I was able to enjoy it a lot.

After the movie, we decided to eat our dinner at one of the restaurants nearby. We talked and talked throughout the meal. I found out that he and Kyuhyun are actually of the same age.

“So then you mustn't call me Hyukjae, it must be hyung.” I .

“Aniyo, I don't want to.”

“Why not?”

“I find it weird to call you hyung because I'm courting you.” What he said made me blush. Yeah I forgot that he is actually courting me.

After eating, I insisted on paying the bill since he already paid for our ticket before but he declined.

"I'm the one who invited you so it is I who should shoulder all the expenses." I didn't argue anymore with what he said because I don't want to cause any commotion. We walked our way out of the mall to his car.

“Let me drive you home.” He kindly offered.

“No it's fine I can take a taxi from here.”

“No I didn't fetch you from your home because you said so that's why let me drive you home.” He opened the door for me so I just settled myself inside. He entered the car from the other side then he started driving.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep until someone shook me.

“Hyukjae, wake up we're here.”

“Huh?” I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

“Mianhae I must have slept too long.”

“No problem at all. Let's go?” He smiled and went out of the car.

“Would you like to have some coffee first?” I offered him as we walked to the door.

“No that's okay it's already late you should rest.”

“Okay then thank you for this night I had a lot of fun.”

“Thank you for accepting my offer. I had a lot of fun also, good night.” He said as he hugged me tight. I just hugged him in return.

“Well I got to go.”

“Arasso, take care on your way home.” I waved as he entered his car and drove off.



DONGHAE'S POV

After watching the movie, they decided to eat at a restaurant nearby.

“Should we follow them there too?” Sungmin hyung asked.

“No let them be they're just going to eat there.” I said as I prepared to go.

“Wait are you sure hyung?”

“Yes and sooner or later they will go home and Hyukkie will suspect if he won't see me home.”

“Okay you go ahead we'll stay here for a while, I'm hungry already.” I giggled at Sungmin hyung's cuteness.

“Okay just tell me if something would happen ne? Enjoy your date.” I said as I waved them goodbye.

Once I reached home, I changed my clothes and cooked myself a dinner. As I was eating, I remember the scene at the mall a while ago. I guess it would be fun if Hyukkie and I would do the same.

After washing the dishes, I sat on the couch to wait for him. Hmm he sure is taking long to come home. He must have really enjoyed hanging out with that guy. Feeling tired, I didn't notice that I fell asleep while waiting for him.



NOBODY'S POV

Hyukjae entered the house to see a sleeping Donghae on the couch.

‘Did he fall asleep while waiting for me?’ Hyukjae thought as he went to his room to get a blanket and wrapped it around Donghae. He sat beside him and looked at him.

‘He really does look like an angel.’ He touched Donghae's cheek and was shocked when Donghae purred to his touch. He laughed silently then rested his head at his shoulder and fixed himself under the blanket. He fell asleep right after that, enjoying the warmth of the blanket and the scent of Donghae.



Annyeong! Sorry for the late update.. been lazy busy these past few days so.. hehehe I hope you somehow enjoyed this failed chapter..
 
Replies!
 
jewELFish15 omo I would take that as a compliment perhaps? thank you so much! don't worry no one was hurt during the making of this story.. lol here's the update dear, mianhae if it's a fail.. T^T
 
halogens thank you so much! I hope this won't disappoint you.. 
 
ciriak HUGS!! thank you so much! please bear with this failed update...
 
leesyara thanks for the comment dear! I hope you'll somehow enjoy this update.. *cross-fingers*
 
DredhezRei Chinguya!! hahaha we all know that Heechul is forever the creepy one LOL aww you got kicked bu Hae? come here *hugs you* I just now wish that this update somehow met your expectation? thanks for the comment dear! xoxo!
 
 
new subscribers and comments! thank you very much for the support!
care to spare me some comments? it helps me to be motivated eh~ thanks a lot! <3