Chapter 23.2

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

 

DONGHAE'S POV

We arrived back on our house and ushered him inside his room. There on his bed lies a white pair of suit with blue long sleeves. He blinked a few times as I grinned at him, peck on his cheek and left to change my own clothes.

I went to my own room and changed. I have the same outfit but my suit is black. As I went down to the living room, I saw him going out of his room looking like an angel. I stood there, gaping like a fish thrown out of its bowl making him chuckle yet blush.

"D-Do I look o-okay? I-I'm not u-used in wearing this k-kind of c-clothes so.." He trailed off as he slightly pull his suit uncomfortably. I held his hand and smiled.

"Don't. You look lovely." I said with a reassuring squeeze making him relax a little. I once again pulled him towards the baggage compartment and opened it. There lies a bouquet of white tulips wrapped in blue paper. I looked at Hyukkie's reaction only to grin when I saw his eyes shining.

I picked it up and give it to him. "For you, my angel." I said making him blush but his eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Wait, you're the angel right?" He asked as he tilted his head making the inner fan girl in me scream. He's so freakin' cute!

I just kissed the tip of his nose and smiled gently at him. "Yes I am but you're my angel sent only for me." He smiled and blush a deep shade of red. I finally grabbed his hand and led him to the car and drove away.

A few minutes passed and we finally reached our destination. It's a big building and Hyukkie, being the innocent guy that he is, gasped as I pulled him inside. The guards just let us passed as I smiled at them gratefully. We headed straight to the roof top where you could see the starry sky like you could actually reach them.

As the 'ding' sound echoed in our ears, the elevator door opened and I heard Hyukkie once again gasped. I guess he now has a lot of gas in his tummy because of too much gasping, or am I just that surprisingly romantic. Hehehe..

There on the middle of the rooftop placed a table with a dinner for two and a white grand piano at the side. Sungmin hyung appeared dressed in a black suit with a soda in his hand. I should have requested champagne for a romantic aura but Hyuk's not drinking any type of alcohol so soda's enough.

"Sungmin hyung.." I heard him whisper and our bunny hyung just winked at us.

"Dinner's about to be served so.." He said as he motioned us to take our seats. Being the gentleman that I am, I pulled Hyukkie's chair and let him seat with him gaping at the beautiful dark starry night. Thank you for appearing tonight, stars, I owe you all one.

Kyuhyun suddenly appeared with our food and my baby almost fell in his seat. He blinked a few times just to make sure that it really is Kyu who in return just rolled his eyes.

"Stop blinking monkey. I wouldn't have done this if not for my Minnie." He snorted but then smiled a little. Of course that's not true. He's actually excited with this date that he insisted he'll take part of the preparation. He's just too stubborn and cool to admit that.

Dinner passed with us talking and laughing about random things. Even Kyuhyun would snort loudly at us and Sungmin hyung have to nudge him in his side to shut him up.

As we're enjoying our dessert, or Hyukkie with his strawberry cheesecake, I stood up from my seat and made my way behind the grand piano. I smiled at him, making sure that he'll feel my happiness and love for him through that smile. I sat down and stretch my fingers.

"This song is dedicated to my-"

"Monkey!"

"Aish shut up Kyu!"

"Sorry."

I chuckled. Seriously these two.

"Love, and life, Lee Hyukjae."

I started pressing some keys and sang with my eyes closed, pouring all my emotions for Hyukkie to the song.

[A/N: for those who would want to hear the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izbzKArXvcI ]


It's always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe,
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
Now gone are all my questions about why,
And I've never been so sure of anything in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.
Now gone are all my questions about why
And I've never been sure of anything in my life

Oh I wonder what God was thinking when He created you,
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thinking about me.

He made the sun He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other they just have to be together.
And that is how I know it's true,
You're for me and I'm for you 
Cause my world just can't be right without you in my life

I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because he made all my dreams come true.

He must have heard every prayer I've been praying. Yes He knew everything I would need

When God made you, He must've been thinking about me.


As I finished the song, I opened my eyes, stood up and made my way towards him. I looked at him to see my love crying uncontrollably. I held his hand with mine and wiped his tears with the other.

"Now I know what Leeteuk hyung meant that day. I've never felt anything like this in my whole existence. And it's even more amazing knowing that I'm feeling this because of you. You, the gift that I've been asking God from the start. Thank you for loving me Hyukkie. I love you very much and I hope you always feel it. Thank you for giving meaning and purpose to my life."

I smiled at him and pulled out a small box from my pocket. He gasped audibly when he saw me kneeling down in front of him.

"I know this is sudden but I want you to know that I will always be yours. I want to be the one that would stay by your side whatever may happen and won't let go until you'll tell me you're tired of my presence. The one that would kiss you every morning when you wake up and will kiss you good night before you'll go to your own dreamland. The one that would only see every side of you and still will find it cute and adorable. Lee Hyukjae, would you take my heart and be mine?" I asked in a slightly shaking voice as I open the box revealing a simple white gold band. I can already feel my palms getting sweaty and my knees giving up. I never knew proposing is this hard! But, if Hyukkie will say yes, then all of these are worth it.

I remained in my position for a few minutes and Hyukkie is not even uttering one word. He's just crying in front of me I'm now starting to worry. Did I say something wrong? Omo! Is he going to reject me? Shisus no please!

I'm still in my thoughts I almost missed him nodding his head slightly. I blinked at him and saw him whispering some words.

"W-What is it H-Hyukkie?" I asked nervously and he raised his head to look at me straight in the eyes with his red and still tearing eyes.

"Y-You don't k-know h-how happy I a-am. Y-Yes Hae, I'll b-be y-yours, f-forever." He said and I finally released my breath I didn't know I was even holding.

I looked down as I slid the ring on his fingers and I noticed that my sight is getting blurred. I didn't notice that I was crying as well. Oh God I'm so happy I think I'm about to explode. Dear God, oh thank you so much!

We stood up and hugged each other tightly, afraid that we'll lose each other if we'll let go. I could hear Sungmin hyung sniffing on the side with Kyu comforting him. I looked at them and muttered a 'thank you' which are replied by a wink and a thumbs up.

I let go of the hug first and cupped Hyukkie's cheeks with my hands. Mine. He's mine forever and I won't let anyone or anything come between us. I love him so much and he loves me as well. I really want to shout it out loud for the whole world to know that this angel belongs to me. I slowly leaned towards him as he closed his eyes in anticipation. As our lips met, I felt a sudden burst inside of me. This one kiss that sealed our promise to be with each other until the end. It was just an innocent kiss, just showing our love for each other. I savored this moment and will remember this until God will decide to take my life away. But until then, I'll dedicate my everything to Hyukkie and I would love and take care of him with everything that I am.

As we parted, I could still see that he is still crying. I placed my forehead on his and stared right through his eyes and tenderly wiped his tears away.

"Always a cry baby." I commented as I chuckled a little and he just pouted at me. I kiss that pout and pulled away. I saw him yawning and I found it very cute.

"Time to go home fishes. We'll take it from here." Sungmin hyung told us as he smiled and I just smiled in return. Kyuhyun scoffed and tried to hide his smile from us.

"Yeah yeah fine go away. You two would just make a mess here so it's really better to go home." He said trying to sound annoyed. Hyukkie looked at him and giggled.

"Thanks Kyu, Sungmin hyung." We said and the oldest just winked at us.

"Oh by the way, congratulations." He said and we beamed at him in reply. I'm really thankful to the two of them for making my surprises possible. I really owe everything to them.

The trip home was silent as I drive with our hands intertwined with each other. My thumb caresses the ring around his slim finger and I can't help but smile. I eyed the ring on mine which is the same as his and sighed contentedly.

HYUKJAE'S POV

I couldn't describe how happy I am right now. He's mine forever. I already have everything I have ever wanted all my life and I'm not letting him go, ever. Still with a smile on my face, I wiped a tear that fell from my eye. How many times did I cry this day? I lost count already but that's fine since they're tears of joy. I opened our home and flicked on the lights when I froze on my feet.

"Hae!" I screamed at the top of my lungs without tearing my gaze away from the inside. 

I heard Hae screamed maybe because of shock but I didn't even spare a glance towards him. You must be wondering why I shouted like that right? Well on our sofa sat two gorgeous men wearing long gowns. One is a buff type with cute eyes and the other one has a pretty face with a dimple on his cheek. They're both smiling at me but they're freaking me out right now considering I don't know who they are.

"Hyuk! Baby! What happened?!" Hae frantically asked me and I looke at him and just pointed my finger towards our living room. He burrowed his brows and followed my finger and in just a brief second a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Teukie hyung! Kangin hyung!" I widened my eyes as he exclaimed and ran towards the two strangers with arms wide open. The pretty one stood up and welcomed the hug in return. Who are these people? And why is he hugging MY Hae?!

Wait.

Teukie... hyung?

Kangin... hyung?

Could it be that they're...?

"Hyungs! I told you to wait for me! Why did you leave us behind?!" I heard a very familiar voice as I darted my gaze towards the stairs to see Kibum with a very handsome and muscular guy descending down towards us, or to the two gentlemen.

"Kibum?" I asked as I tilted my head to one side and looked at him with pure confusion. He looked at me in return and just smiled.

"Oh Hyukjae hyung, hi long time no see." He simply said like the very calm person that he is. The guy behind him bowed a bit in greeting with a smile showing his dimples towards me and I just bowed in return.  Do angels all have dimples? I asked inside my mind and snapped when I saw Hae running towards Kibum and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Kibummie! Siwonnie! I miss you so much!" He said in greetings as he also hugged the muscular guy.

But why is nobody explaining things to me?! What is this reunion all about?!

I stared dumbly at them as they're having fun greeting each other or more like Kibum nagging at the obviously elder hyungs.

"Uh... Can somebody care to tell me what's happening here?" I asked slowly. The buff one must have heard me since he literally smacked Hae on the head and pulled him away from the pretty one he's hugging again.

"Yah fish stop hugging my Teukie and introduce us to him!" He screamed and Hae just pouted and rubbed his head. I think I heard him mumble 'impatient oldies' or something.

"Okay Hyukkie these are my hyungs that I'm telling you about, Leeteuk Umma and Kangin Appa! Hyungs, this is my love Lee Hyukjae." Hae introduced us to each other and I stood up from my seat and bowed at them. I know I'm blushing right now because of Hae's blunt introduction about me but I can't help but feel proud. Leeteuk hyung to which I found out to be the pretty dimpled guy laughed a very high pitched one and told me to not be too formal. I can't help it! Hae said he's the leader of the angels and Kangin hyung is his partner! They're holding such powers okay?! But they really seem to be kind and lovable hyungs and not the scary ones, well okay Kangin hyung is a bit like that.

"He's very different from Heechul hyung right? I sometimes think that Kangin hyung is his brother and not Teukie hyung." Hae whispered not-so-softly on my ear and I saw Kangin hyung sending death glares towards him. But...

"WHAT?! THEY'RE BROTHERS?!" I exclaimed in surprise and looked at Leeteuk hyung who's smiling at me and I think I've melted inside. He's so gorgeous he's perfect to be called an angel!

See the point? He looks like an angel. Well Heechul hyung's gorgeous as well but you'll think twice if he really is an angel and not a devil pretending to be one. Very different from each other. And I don't think Kangin hyung is the one to be called Heechul hyung's supposed-to-be brother but Kyuhyun. I know you all got my point there.

I slumped on my seat beside Hae and as I slowly recover from shock, I darted my gaze towards the guy beside Kibum. I gave Kibum a questioning look and he seemed to get my point.

"This is Siwon, my guardian angel and partner in life." He simply introduced and the other smiled gently at me showing his deep dimples and I just smiled in return. Waahh he and Kibum really match together.

"Don't be deceived by that smile Hyukkie. He's only gentle and kind towards Kibummie but is strict when it comes to me." Hae complained on my side and the Sibum couple just rolled their eyes.

"Well if you're doing your job well and not just playing then I won't nag at you." Siwon commented and Hae tugged at my shirt while pointing an accusing finger towards the angel.

"See?! He's doing it again!" I smiled at his cuteness but then shifted my attention to the two older angels. They saw my confused gaze towards them and they both smiled at me.

"Okay enough with the reunion, we're actually here to talk about your relationship." I tensed a bit with this words. Are they gonna separate us because we're different from each other? No! I won't let it happen! I'm already panicking inside but then felt Hae held my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze making me calm.

"We're very happy with the result of Hae's mission and we can clearly see love from the two of you." Leeteuk hyung started. He looked at Hae and gave him a smile.

"Now Donghae it's your choice to stay as a human or go back to us in heaven but," He paused as he looked at Hae's hand in mine and the ring on our fingers. "I think you've already made a choice. You can always come back and visit us anytime you want."

"Thank you hyung! Don't worry I'll visit you regularly." Hae answered and I can't help but feel like crying again. Does Hae love me this much that he's willing to be away from the ones he's grown up with? I sniffed and it caught his attention.

"Hyuk? Are you crying?" He asked worriedly as he turned to me and cupped my face with his hands. I refused to look at him maybe because I'm afraid I would see regret from his eyes.

"I... Are you sure you're doing the right thing? I mean... you're practically leaving them just to be with me." I reasoned out in a whisper and looked up after a few moments when I heard no response from Hae. Oh no is he going to take back his words. Aish pabo me! I should have just kept my mouth shut!

I'm still ranting inside my mind when I saw him controlling his laugh. I blinked my eyes in confusion and Hae squealed when he saw me and pecked my lips, IN FRONT OF THE HYUNGS! I blushed from the action and looked down in embarrassment.

"Aww my baby is so cute when you're worried. Don't worry about it," I lifted my head and faced him. He's giving me his angelic smile and tenderly rubbed his thumbs on my cheeks. "I'm staying with my life now so why would I go away and die from misery?"

"Wow Donghae hyung can be really cheesy sometimes." Kibum commented and all of us giggled.

The reunion of the angels on our humble home went out well with Hae hiding at my back from an angry Kangin hyung since he really have to annoy the heck out of him simply because he missed him so much. You must have noticed that Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung are not around right? I actually asked about them and they told me that they're at China right now visiting Hankyung hyung's parents. I kinda miss them but they can always visit us once they've returned to Korea right?

"Hae?" I called me as I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face on his chest. We're now cuddling on my bed preparing to sleep. He really smells so nice I can smell him all day.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I mumbled still my face on his chest. I slowly looked up and saw him looking at me. He smiled and pecked on my temple.

"I love you too, my Hyukkie." He replied and slowly lowered his head to give me a short kiss on the lips.

Happy endings don't only happen in fairy tales or movies. Everyone has his own happy ending. If it's not yet happy, then it's not yet the ending. Be patient. If you haven't found the one for you yet, pray and make yourself grow. So, when the time for the two of you to meet, you'll be ready and nothing can go wrong. Sure there will be problems and such, but if you trust and love each other dearly and your relationship is being guided by God, then you'll have nothing to worry about. Remember, God won't give you problems that you cannot overcome. These are given for you and your relationship to be stronger.

I finally have my happy ending. How about you? Don't worry, God's still busy writing your love story and is still drawing your Mr. Perfect. I'm just lucky I've got mine already. (^w~)

A/N: FINALLY IT'S OVER! FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR STICKING WITH MY STORY EVEN THOUGH IT BIG TIME.. TO THE SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO COMMENTED.. THANKYU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME ENOUGH INSPIRATION AND CONFIDENCE TO CONTINUE THIS. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

~

~

~

~

EPILOGUE WILL BE NEXT!! KEKEKEKE I HOPE YOU NOTICED THE TWO MISSING MEMBERS :D

P.S I'm sorry for not updating My Cute Elevator Guy.. My moods currently down and I can't write fluff... DONTKILLMEPLEASE