Chapter 3

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel
CHAPTER 3

NOBODYS POV

“O-okay. Well I’ll sleep now Hae. Good night.” Hyukjae said with a doubt that it’s really nothing to Donghae but he doesn’t know why.

“Good night too Hyukkie.” Donghae stood up to leave the bed but he kissed Hyukjae's forehead first.
Hyukjae was shocked by Donghae’s sudden action and blushed but he didn’t let his angel see it. And much to his surprise, he slept comfortably after that kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Donghae is watching Hyukjae sleep, he can’t help but get mesmerized by his beauty and he will forever be thankful to God for letting him guard this beautiful creature. But suddenly he was surprised when Siwon suddenly appeared.

“Hello hyung.”

“Oh hi Siwon, what brought you here?”

“Hey is that the way you greet your friend?” Siwon said, pouting.

“Come on now Siwon I’m not Kibum so your aegyo won’t work on me.” Donghae said while rolling his eyes.

“Kangin hyung sent me to fetch you. He needs to discuss something with you.” Siwon explained, face suddenly turned into a serious one.

“Really? Okay just wait a second.” Donghae searched for a paper and pen and wrote a note for Hyukjae.

Hyukkie, I’ll just go out for a bit. I didn’t wake you up because you’re sleeping heavily. Kekeke… I’ll be back soon okay? Take care! -your fishy angel, Hae.

He placed the letter at the bedside table of Hyukjae and with that, he flew away with Siwon.
As soon as they arrived at heaven, they were greeted by Kangin and Leeteuk.

“Umma! Appa!” Donghae said like a 5 year old child who hasn’t seen his parents for a whole week.

“Hae! I missed you so much!” Leeteuk or their so-called umma said, smiling while showing his small dimple.

Donghae ran and hugged him happily.

“Aish that's why he still acts like a child, you always treat him one.” Kangin said while looking at them hugging.

“What? Can't I treat my children this way?” Leeteuk said with his umma-mode on.

“Uh-oh.” Donghae and Siwon said in unison. If Leeteuk speaks this way, you should already stop what you're saying or else you'll feel the real wrath of the strongest angel. Yes, although he acts like a mother he is still the leader of all the angels that's why all of the angels do not dare mess with him, even his partner Kangin.

“Aish come on now Leeteuk, stop this drama you know Kangin is right.”

The scene was interrupted by an angel with a beautiful face you would doubt if he is really a man or a woman. With milky white skin, long candle-like fingers and well shaped legs and arms, wearing a simple white robe with red linings with overflowing elegance and power, he stood there wearing his famous smirk you would think he is a devil disguising as an angel.

“Oh hi there Heechul.” Leeteuk said while looking at his brother.

Yes again, these two beautiful beings are brothers. But they are not famous only because they are beautiful but also because of their powers. They are the off-springs of the previous pair of powerful angels which are Yunho and Jaejoong.

“Heechul hyung!” Donghae ran to Heehul and hugged him tightly.

“How are you Hae?”

“I’m fine, me and Hyukkie are getting along just fine. How about you hyung?”

“Still pretty as you can see.”

“Yup, as pretty as always. Oh wait Umma Appa why did you call for me?”

“Well we just wanna ask the status of your mission.”

“Ah? Eh.. hehehe” Donghae awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

“Slow progress eh?”

“Appa~ my mission is so hard. My candidates don't appeal on Hyukkie's eyes.” Hearing this made Heechul smirk.

“Well my dear dongsaeng, I have a suggestion to make.” Heechul said as he put his one arm around Donghae's shoulder.

“What is it hyung?”

“Be a human.” Heechul said with a smirk that shocked everybody.

“What?! Hyung are you crazy?!”

*smack*

“Yah! Who are you calling crazy? You wanna die?!”

“Ouch why do I always get smacked by these oldies?” Donghae whispered but Kangin and Heechul heard him clearly making him receive a smack from each one of them.

“Aish stop smacking me or else I'll lose my mind.” Donghae pouted.

“Enough already and Kangin one more smack from you and you’re dead.” Leeteuk said while glaring at his hubby.

“And Heechul what the heck was that suggestion for?”

“What? At least when he's a human he can easily help his Hyukkie and he can easily fulfill his mission.

“Shiro!! I don’t wanna be a human!” Donghae shook his head.

“Well like I said Hae it is only a suggestion, but think about it thoroughly.” Heechul seriously said while patting his dongsaeng’s shoulder. Donghae looked at his hyung confusedly but nodded anyway.



DONGHAE’S POV

What the heck is wrong with Heechul hyung?! Me? Be a human?! Seriously I'd rather be a fish and swim all day all night in the sea than to be a human! As if I don’t know how complicated it is to be one.

“Hae are you okay?”

“Oh ne Teukie hyung I’m fine.” I said with an assuring smile.

“Thinking about Heechul's suggestion?”

“Uh huh.” I answered with a nod. I was now left with Leeteuk umma since everybody left including Kangin hyung.

“Wanna know an interesting story?” He asked as he held my hands and led me to a bench to have a seat.

“Sure hyung but what is it all about?”

“About an angel who risked everything he had to be with the one he loves.” Leeteuk hyung said as he flashed his forever loving smile at me. This definitely is an interesting one.
 
A/N: A short update! But don't worry I might update again at the end of the week.
Silent readers let me feel ya~ (why does it sound... ual? LOL)
Comments won't hurt dear..^^