Chapter 1

A Present from Heaven: My Guardian Angel

NOBODY’S POV

Early morning breeze are swiftly blowing through his hair as he walk his way to his school. He is enjoying his time walking while wearing his head phones, listening to his favorite band, Super Junior. People around him couldn’t help but take a glance of him. Milky white skin, fiery red hair that gave him a tough look, plump lips and the single-lidded eyes that go well with his pointed nose. His peaceful walk was interrupted when somebody tapped him. He removed his head phones and smiled his signature gummy smile at the new comer.

“Good morning Sungmin hyung!”

“Good morning too Hyukkie!” Sungmin, his best friend smiled and hugged him.

This is their daily routine. They would meet up before they would reach school and while they’re on their way, they love to talk about random things.

“You know Hyukkie, you should just get a boyfriend so that you won’t walk alone anymore.”

Hyukjae stopped on his tracks and look at Sungmin with an are-you-serious look.

“What?” Sungmin asked like he just said a normal thing a while ago.

“Tell me hyung, why open this topic again?”

“Well, as far as I know you still haven’t experienced having one despite of all the confessions you receive every day. And to think that all of them are good-looking and kind.”

“I don’t know hyung. It’s just that there is something that I’m looking for and they unfortunately don’t have it. And I’m happy with my life now.”

Sungmin just raised his hands in defeat.

“Whatever you say Hyuk. By the way I’ll go now class is now about to start.” Sungmin and Hyukjae finally went their own ways when they arrived at their school.

Without Hyukjae's knowledge, somebody is watching him from afar. A boy with dark golden hair, eyes that would surely melt you, thin kissable lips, well built body with broad chest and nicely shaped arms is standing on a building where he can keep an eye at the redheaded guy.

“Is he the one you're guarding hyung?” Another man with a well built body that even models would surely envy, deep dimples on his cheek and the eye brows that show a million expressions asked him.

“Yup Siwon, he's the one. He sure grew to be a really fine man huh? Is it really time for me to show myself to him. I mean what if he won't like me?”

“Don't worry Donghae hyung, I'm sure he'll like you. I need to go hyung, Kibum is now looking for me.” He said while preparing himself to go.

Donghae sighed then he took a glance at Hyukjae's direction which is now entering his school with Sungmin.

“I wish he really will. Well all the fishes in the sea, please wish me luck.”

After uttering those words, he spread his golden wings and flew to the school's direction to start his surprise.

Yes, wings. They are what the people call angels. They are the ones who are guarding the humans. There are some instances where they will let the human they are guarding to see and interact with them just like Donghae's case. But the reason why he has to do this is still a mystery to him.

 


HYUKJAE'S POV

Hmm this is so boring, why does a boring subject have to be taught by a boring teacher?! My monkey friends must be very lucky to freely play on the trees. Oh come forth all my beloved monkey friends! Come and take me away from this distress I'm currently in!

"Care to share something to us Mr. Lee?"

Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my teacher looking irritatingly at me.

“I'm sorry Sir.” I said while looking down in embarrassment.

“What the heck are you thinking now hyung?” Kyuhyun asked me with a smirk.

The evil maknae strikes again.. Shisus help me.

“Nothing Kyu, nothing. Just resume your drawing of Minnie with all those pink bunnies. If you call that a drawing”

“Hey I'm the only one who could call Minnie 'Minnie' and this is a drawing. It's my work of art.”

I just ignored him and decided to just look outside. I'm just sitting beside the window so it's easy for me to do it. But what I saw is what I never expected to see.

There on a nearby tree sits a man with the most beautiful face I have ever seen and the dark golden hair complimented it well. Wait why am I praising him?! I must find him weird for sitting on a tall tree! Omo he's looking at me! Eotteohke?! What's that? Wings?! What is this guy? Does he know me?! But he looks like an angel. Okay seriously I should stop thinking this kind of things.

I shook my head then looked again to his direction and saw that he's already gone. Is he even real? Maybe I’m just hallucinating.

My thoughts are once interrupted when I heard the bell rang indicating that the class is over.
Finally!! Time to get some rest. I got up, packed my things and headed for the door.

“Hyung! Wait!” I stopped when Kyuhyun called me.

“Wae Kyu?”

“Are you okay hyung? You're a bit pale and you looked like an idiot a while ago shaking your head like that.”

“Oh thanks for the compliment Kyuhyun I’m perfectly fine. Thanks for your concern. I’m so touched I could cry right now.” I sarcastically said to him.

“Okay hyung whatever I gotta go Minnie must be waiting for me.” He said as he walked away.

While I was walking I can't help but think about that man. Why is he looking at me and am I the only one who can see him?

Once I reached home I unlocked the door and threw my keys somewhere. I’m living alone since my parents are working abroad and I don’t have any siblings. I went straight to my room to take a bath and change into pajamas. After cleaning myself I started to prepare my dinner. I’m now washing the dished I used until..

“Hello...”

 


NOBODY'S POV

“Hello…”

Hyukjae was startled when he heard the voice. He slowly turned around to see if there is a burglar in his home just to be greeted by the face he can't get off his mind. There stood the man with wings smiling oh-so-sweetly at him.

“Wwwaaaahhhh who are you? What are you doing here? Wait, what are you? Are you some kind of alien that would take me away? No don't take me I haven't experienced having a boyfriend yet!!!” Hyukjae said in a panicked voice while attempting to throw the plates at his unexpected visitor.

“Woah woah slow down. I can't answer your questions if you're like that. Don’t worry I won’t take you away so please put that plate down before one of us would get hurt.”

“O-okay.” Hyukjae reluctantly said while sitting down on a chair.

“Are you calm now?”

“Yes a bit I think.”

“Okay so first of all I’m Donghae—”

“East Sea? Are you some kind of a fish turned into a human with wings?” Hyukjae cut him innocently.

Donghae sighed in defeat. ‘He sure is stubborn and a little bit loud for a human, but cute.’ He thought.

“As I was saying my name is Donghae and I’m your guardian angel.”

“Oh so you’re not a fish?”

“No I’m not.”

“But you look like one.” Hyukjae whispered.

“Huh? Are you saying something Hyukkie?”

“Ah n-no nothing..”

‘Hyukkie?’ Hyukjae blushed upon hearing Donghae said his nickname.

“Wait guardian angel? Those beautiful creatures which are sent by God to protect the humans?”

“Yup and I’m the one who is assigned to you and so now I have to live with well I’m already living with you since you’re just a little kid but the thing is you’ll be able to see me.”

“What about the other people? Will they be able to see you too?”

“Nope. Only you can see me except if I will permit them to.”

“Err I have a question Hae.”

“Hae?” Donghae asked.

“Oh I’m sorry can I call you Hae well its okay if you don’t want to since-”

“It’s okay,” Donghae cut him. “You can call me anything you want.” He said, smiling.

‘Wwwaaahh if he would keep on smiling that way I'll melt here in my place!’ Hyukhae thought while staring at Donghae.

“Uhm Hyukkie, you’re drooling.”

“W-what?” Hyukjae asked, while wiping his chin.

“Wait I’m not drooling!!”

“Hahahaha got you Hyukkie! Mehrong!!”

“Aish whatever. I’m going to bed now!” Hyukjae stood up irritably and walked towards his bedroom leaving Donghae in the kitchen giggling at his actions.

 


DONGHAE'S POV

Hahahaha Hyukkie is so cute I wanna pinch his cheeks now. But what is his question by the way?

“Enjoying so much Hae?”

“Oh Kangin appa hi!” I greeted one of the superior angels but also one of my favorite hyungs. I call him appa because he always act like one.

“Wait what are you doing here hyung?” I asked Kangin hyung while settling ourselves in the living room.

“Well I just want to see how you’re doing and also to tell you your mission.”

“Mission?”

“Yup you won’t let Hyukjae see you without a reason are you?”

I just nod in understanding.

“So what is it?”

“You need to find the one for Hyukjae.”

“Okay.. WHAT?! How in the world of raccoons would I do that?!”

*whack*

“Ouch hyung!” I whined as I massage my head.

“That's why it’s called a mission you fish! It’s up to you how you would do it!”

“But but..”

“No buts Donghae. Just do it besides it would make him happy and you want that right?”

“Fine I’ll do it.” I said in defeat.

“Okay I gotta go I can already hear Teukie’s loud voice from here.”

“Oh okay hyung say hi to Teukie umma for me ne?”

“I will Hae, you take care okay?” Kangin hyung said as he ruffled my hair and with that, he spread his golden wings and left me.

“Hmm find the right one for him huh? How would I do that? I guess I need to browse possible candidates tomorrow. Now I have to go to Hyukkie's room.” I said as I made my way to his room.
 
A/N: How is it? Comments please! I want to know if I should continue this or not.. :)