oh! I am lost

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

 

                              11425255_958740227522952_270162528360340  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chen couldn't sleep while other members were in deep sleep. He kept on changing his bed's side time and again.He was reacting odd. He too doesn't why the hell he was like that. Because he coudln't sleep he tried to wake up baekhyun who was sleeping beautifully. Chen threw his blanket and came near to baekhyun.

 

 

 

"Yah! yah! Baekhyun ah!" he patted baekhyun's with both hands. "Wake up!"

 

 

"Wae? Wae? What's wrong? Did thief came over here? Has he stolen our album? Did he have guns?" baekhyun murmered rubbing his sleepy eyes and yawned too.

 

 

"Mwo? He is still in his dream! Yah, I couldn't sleep." chen pulled out bacon's blanket. "Some how I am uncomfortable. Let's play for sometime!"

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? Is this tims to play? Go and sleep. Don't bother again!"bacon shouted and kicked chen's stomach. Chen yelped and fell down from his bed.

 

 

"Aish! He is not of any use!"he mumbled, throwing a kick in air and went back to his own bed.

 

 

And idea hit Chen's mind.

 

 

"Let's just gor for jogging, Jongdae yah!" he beamed and jump out from his bed.

 

 

 

It was good idea afterall. Jogging around 12 am ? Kind of cool. No people around to recognize. He could calmly exercise. He was complained for gaining weight these days. So, since he wasn't asllep anyway, it was right time to jog and exercise.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Seoul,Korea 12:00 am at airport

 

 

She came out from the airport gate dragging her luggage. She could only see some faces as it was already so late night. She was alone. Nobody to company her. When she came out from the gate, facing the road, checking right and left side, she screamed.

 

 

"Yahooooo! Finally, I m breathing the same air my key oppa breathes!" she sniffed and again sniffed. "Wah feels great!"

 

 

After standing there for a minute, she took out a sheet of paper from her bag. It was the address of the XXX hotel where she had to stay for a night. Only some taxies and buses were running. She dragged her luggage a lil' near to her and waved "Taxi! Taxi!"

 

 

She got on the taxi. Driver helped her to put her luggage at the back lift of the taxi. She showed address to the driver and they started to move on. She pulled down the window, facing out, she closed her eyes and rested her chin on the window. She relaxed her body comfortably. And the trip went on until suddenly the taxi stopped.

 

 

That meaned, the car couldn't move anyymore and there were no any other vehicles around which also meaned Jaein had to alone. She had to roam around by herself in the newly city she just entered before 15 minutes.

 

 

The driver kept on apologizing and Jaein kept on bowing which could possibly touch her knee. She tried to pay with the money she exchnage before in airport but the driver didn't accept it. Instead, he made small map and explained the way to the XXX hotel. She smilingly accepted the map and dragging her luggage, she started to walk.

 

 

It was dark midnight

 

 

She actually walked according the information but anyway eneded up being lost. It was new place after all. She was now tired. Not even a dog was walking in the road. As she was walking, she saw a light a lil' far from her and immediately followed that light. When she reached there,it was a plaground.

 

 

"Oh it's playground!" she directly ran towards swing, kept her luggage at the side, sitting on the swing, she started thinking hanging her head downward the ground.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

While jogging, Chen came down to the same plaground where Jaein was staying. He was counting in order pace, 1 2 1 2 1 2 but then he suddenly stopped.

 

 

"Oh what is that?" he looked at jaein who was bending her head downward. "Oh that long hair! Is that ghost?" Her hair was supporting her body bending down. Without thinking any further, Chen decided to leave when suddenly...

 

 

 

"Aaishhh! Otokey?"she shouted in a deep loud voice.

 

 

Chen who was about to return. "Aigoo kamjakiyaa! My heart almost fell down!"he rolled his hand around his chest as his heart started beating fast again. But again the girl screamed.

 

 

"Ah WHAT TO DO NOW?" she kicked the luggage beside her. "I need to meet my key oppa!"

 

 

Chen was listening from far, concentrately as he was relived that the girl wasn't a ghost.

 

 

"Oh does she know our key sunbae?" he murmered alone and pulling up his mask, putting on his glass, he moved towards her.

 

 

"Excuse me!" he called her in a small voice.

 

 

Jaein turned back without thinking and her eyes widened in fear. After a moment she turned back, she shouted her heart out "Ommmmmaaaaaaaaaa!"

 

 

Seriously, who wouldn't get afraid seeing a guy in black get up from head to toe. In addition a sunglass and mask with scarf too.

 

 

"Oh wae waeyo?" he was trying to calm her but she suddenly hit him with her bag.

 

 

Chen fell down.

 

 

Thud!

 

 

"Go way! Go away you thief!" she kicked him. Shrieking never escaping from . Voice was high pitched. "I don't have money. I am a poor girl!"

 

 

"Ah wait wa---"he tried to block her but she kept on kicking. Chen was strong boy normally. He could block many punches and kicks from s but right now he wasn't able to do it. He was continously getting hit.

 

 

"Wait! I--am--not a---th--i--ef!" he tried his best to stop her with his small painful and uttered voice.But she wasn't not stopping for go sake.

 

 

Finally, after a minute, Jaein was out of breathing. She was tired. She leaned back on the stand of swing and watched the guy nect to her who was aimlessly lying on floor. "Wait what did I do?"

 

 

He looked up and she looked down. Their eyes met. The pain, Chen suddenly felt like his body didn't pain anymore. It was dim and dark but he could she her beautiful face, her hair dancing to her right and left side, under the light of moon light.

 

 

Jaein fronted her left hand to help Jongdae who was busy staring her.

 

 

"Hey!" Jaein waved after she got no any response when she gave her hands for help. "Hello?"

 

 

"Are you dead from my kicks?" Jaein knocked his forehead which brought Chen back to his life. Suddenly the pain came back hollering.

 

 

 

"Ah!" Chen yelped and stood on his own hitting Jaein's hand back. He rubbed his body gently. "It hurts!"

 

 

Jaein's face turned red from guilty but still it was vivid that he wasn't a thief. So she took a step back, her hands already ready for defense. And Chen noticed it.

 

 

"For your kind information, I am not a thief." Chen snapped though his voice came a little rough because of his mask. 

 

 

Still Jaein didn't believe and took another step back.

 

 

"I said I am not a thief!" He assured kindly this time to which Jaein responed raising her hands down and skipping a quick apology. "Sorry!" She was in Korea, not in her own country. There should be something called respect. But it wasn't fault to act like that. Chen's dress up was kinf of startling.

 

 

"Are you hurt?" She now took two step forward and touched Chen's body. Chen startled with her touch. It was soft and comforting. and yet again he felt like his pain was now gone.

 

 

 But when he came back to his senses again, he hit away her hands. "You were the one that hurt me!"

 

 

Jaein looked guilty.