chen felt weird

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                          11425255_958740227522952_270162528360340

 

 

"I am sorry!" Jaein apologized agai. "But it's your fault.

 

 

Chen laughed. "Oh what? My fault?"

 

 

"Yes, ofcourse." Jaein replied immediately. "For wearing those stupid clothes."

 

 

She called my dress stupid. Chen smirked. It doesn't bother me anyway!

 

 

"I will just leave now!" Chen concluded and turned to leave.

 

 

Jaein was staring at him. Her stare got flashed when he said abot leaving. When his footsteps started moving, she yelled. "No! Wait---"

 

 

He was the only person around her. She couldn't just let him go even though his dress kind a look scary. Anyhow, she had to got that hotel. That guy was only her hope for now.

 

 

Chen stopped."whayo?"

 

 

"Ah..erm..erm how should I say this? um.. do you know this place?" she said softly showing the sheet of paper where hotel's address was written.

 

 

Chen was in dillema wheather to see that paper or not. His mind threatening him not to see while his heart was encouraging him to go ahead and see.

 

 

"Hey!"she waved as the guy wasn't replting

 

 

.Finally flashing from his thought, he went near to her and looked at the address.

 

 

"This place!we stayed here last time.--but why?"he asked.

 

 

"I have to go there but I lost the way."she replied awkwardly."Can... you take... me there?" she requested, shyly after what she did to him.

 

 

Wait what? Take you there? but I have to return to my dorm..and do you remember you kicked me before?aah ~~it's still paining! (touching his arm) I am not an ordinary guy who can help you!" he murmed silently to himself and scratched his head. "Umm...I don't think I can help you.I need to go back and it's already late."he blurted weirdly as his heart wanted to help her but his mind was against it.

 

 

"Nae!"she said sadly but gave him a fake smile and took her address back. She then dragged her luggage and went towards the slide where there was a bench. Chen suddenly felt bad.

 

 

"She is just leaving? Not asking help for twice? not pleeding?...not apologizing too?..I would help if she ask aga..-no why should I help who kicked me?mannerless girl!"he turned backward to return back to his dorm.

 

 

Jaein sat on the chair. "Aaish! Why couldn't he help if he know the place? That jerk!"she kicked her luggage."What should I do now? Wait her till morning?" she looked at the sky as her eyes started getting wet.

 

 

She cried.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chen was already a lil' far from the playground. He was walking but his heart was disturbing him. Jaein's request popped out in his mind. "Aish! yah you heart! what's wrong with you huh? and you mind too?" he stopped walking.He suddenly got angry to himself. "Why do you want to help her huh when she is just a stranger?" he yelled to himself.

 

 

"Because stranger need help too!" he comforted himself.

 

 

"Let's just help then."he changed his mind and hurrily ran back towards the playground.

 

 

Chen came to the playground again.He heaved a relief sigh when he saw jaein sitting on the bench looking at the sky.He silently watched her from behind and heard her sobbing noise.

 

 

Not thinking for twice, Chen went near to Jaein and grabbed her luggage. Jaein's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "What are you doing?" she asked with the softest voice which was unclear because she ws crying.

 

 

"Just follow me before I change my mind!" he said dragging her luggage. "I will take you there!"

 

 

Jaein's eyes got more widened. She wiped her tears with both hands and walked after him. "Why do yo---"she was about to open to say something but he cut off. "I said I will take you there so just follow me with your mouth shut!" He said annyoyingly.

 

 

Why the hell is he sreaming? I didn't beg him to help me but anyway good to me. She smiled in her mind. Thankyou strange guy!

 

 

"Jongdae ah! What are you doing? You are late already! He ruffled his hair talking to himself. You are weird today!

 

 

And talking a bit, they walked in silence.