meeting up strange boys

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 (Chen’s birthday is on 21st September, I know, but here I am faking Chen’s birthday on 25th December, yeah in Christmas, J you know, just to match the story well. After all this is only a story.)

 

 

                           11403294_958740547522920_602766527415305

 

 

“Woah Deokbukki!” Jaein beamed immediately after Chen showed her the big stall.

 

 

Chen found that beaming way of Jaein a little cute. He had never saw a girl being this cute before. May be because she was so attracting to him. He kept on staring at her like she could stare him back. A hint of smile escaped in his lips.

 

 

“Oppa let’s go in fast!” she said excitedly and tugged the sleeve of Chen’s jacket. “I want to have Deokbukki so bad."

 

 

Chen nodded in amusement as well jumped when she touched his jacket. I am the one that should have said that. She is the treater and I am eater. But she is acting like I am here to treat her. Aigoo. Why is she so cute? He smiled under his mask. He pulled up his scarf a little up and managed his sunglass and walked front guiding Jaein to the stall.

 

 

“Arraseo. Let’s go!” Chen said and Jaein followed him happily. You know, like a puppy follows her owner.

 

 

“Aish!” a girl in mask kicked the tree beside her where she was hiding and glaring to the Chen and Jaein who was heading toward the Deokbukki stall. She then pulled her mask down and heaved a big sigh.

 

 

“That girl is just so close to him!” she said jerkily and kicked the tree once again.

 

 

Chen and Jaein went inside the stall’s tent. Jaein was smiling so long. Her lips were so tripped that in might catch her ears. Reality hit her. One of her dream to have Deokbukki was finally going to be fulfilled. She had saw idols and actors eating Deokbukki and other food only in dramas, films and reality shows. Now that she was there by herself, she was so happy.

 

 

Chen glanced at her and smiled to himself.

 

 

Chen grabbed one last empty seat for them and gestured Jaein to sit first. Jaein followed his gesture and caught the seat and smiled again.

 

 

“Wait here.” Chen said and pointed to the ahjumma who was pouring Deokbukki into bowls. “I’ll go and get Deokbukki from there.” Jaein nodded happily.

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma! Give us two portion of Deokbukki please!” Chen said after he bowed to the owner.  The ahjumma smiled. “Oh Jongdae. Long time no see! Where are other boys?” she said, her hands busy pouring Deokbukki to others and eyes busy searching Exo boys.

 

 

This place was Exo’s best place to have Deokbukki. Since trainee era, they were one of the regular customers of this place. Ahjumma, owner of this stall knew they were idols since they visited there since very long time. So she didn’t feel any strange seeing that the 12 boys wearing mask and sunglass and visiting there to have fun with Deokbukki, sundae and all. Ahjumma even learned some Chinese speaking from Tao, luhan, lay and Kris.

 

 

“Nae. We’re in resting days so all are back to their home.” Chen replied and gave a warm smile under his mask. Ahjumma nodded in understanding. “So who cane with you?” she said and placed two bowls of Deokbukki in front of him. “Since you’re ordering two, you’re not alone right?” she asked.

 

 

“She!” he pointed to Jaein who waved him when he pointed at her and mouthed him to come fast.

 

 

“Yeojachingu?” ahjumma asked, beamingly.

 

 

“Eh?” Chen choked in his own saliva. “No. no. no.” he shook his both hands avoiding what ahjumma just said about. “She’s just my mom’s employee.”

 

 

Ahjumma gave him a suspicious glare through the corner of her eyes and smiled. “You never brought a girl before.” She said amusingly.  Chen naturally avoided her gaze. “She’s treating me, so!” he gave a quick reply and grabbing the bowls in stray, he stove over to Jaein who was waiting patiently. Ahjumma smiled. “Aigoo this boy!” she said to herself in amusement.

 

 

 

Right away when Chen placed their deokbukki’s bowls on table, Jaein grabbed the fork and dogged in even before Chen could take a seat. Awe what was that? Is she treating or I am? He thought and looked at Jaein who was smilingly chewing Deokbukki.

 

 

“Woah!” she grabbed another piece and popped it into . “So this is the taste! It’s so delicious!”

 

 

Chen sat down and giggled in surprise. He watched her eat happily. His concentration was on her not in his Deokbukki. He find her amazing (maybe). And then after a while, he noticed many things about her and suddenly he wanted to ask many questions.

 

 

“So why are using your left hand? You lefty?” he asked.

 

 

“B.A.P’s fan?” he asked immediately after the first question, after he saw a big bap’s keke teokki sign with a big B.A.P on her hoodie.

 

 

No reply from Jaein who was busy eating not even glancing an eye back at Chen. She was so eating like someone would take her bowl if she didn’t eat fast. He find it more amazing. He could understand that, yeah, since it’s her 1st time she found Deokbukki tasty and interesting but why was she eating so fast like someone would snatch her food in no minute. Chen wouldn’t do that. He had his own bowls.

 

 

“And why are you eating so fast?” asked Chen again. And again no sign of reply. Wasn’t she hearing his voice because he had his mask on or was she so busy eating? Of course busy eating.

 

 

“And do you like kpop? You kpoper?”

 

 

“By the way, how do you find Korea?”

 

 

Well, he didn’t bother whether she answered his question or not, he kept on asking.

 

 

“Anyone you know lives here?”    

 

        

“Why did you come here?”

 

 

“How did you meet my mom?”

 

 

Awe is that so tasty? Why so into it? Chen thought and gave up asking question. He just stared at her for a while until she finished her food.

 

 

 

“Did you enjoy?” he asked again, hoping this time he would get an answer.

 

 

 

Hmm.” She nodded, still chewing the food on her right side of the cheek and smiled. Ow. Chen too nodded. And then Jaein eyed on his bowl which was still full.

 

 

“Aren’t you having that?” she asked eyeing the full bowl of Chen’s. Chen blinked his eyes two times under his sunglass and looked down at his Deokbukki. He forgot to eat. Yes, he was busy talking alone to Jaein, he forgot that his Deokbukki was looking at him from a while ago.

 

 

 

Chen looked at Jaein after hearing her question. And looked back at his Deokbukki. And again looked at Jaein again. “Yeah I wi-“

 

“Can I have eat if you’re not eating it?” Jaein popped in before Chen could finish his answer. He was about to answer that he will have it but Jaein that girl cut off. Chen again blinked again in puzzle.

 

 

“Ok...aa...y!” he stuttered and pushed the bowl toward her. She happily pulled it toward her.

 

 

“Thank----“

 

 

“Hyungs! Did you saw?” this time Jaein’s words were cut off by a strange hoarse voice. “He just agreed to give his Deokbukki to her?”

 

 

“Sure maknae yah, we have eyes too, alright?” another strange soft voice spoke outright away.

 

 

Jaein and Chen both jumped to the side in surprise. When Jaein turned her head toward the guys who just spoke, she fell from her seat to the ground due to surprise making a Kamchakiya sound.

 

 

In front of their table, 7 big boys were standing roundly like a group of gangsters in black dress. And sunglass and mask of course. Who wouldn’t be afraid of the boys in blacks? May be Chen wouldn’t as he was wearing the same kind but Jaein would as this was her first time seeing a group of black wear boys except in kpop songs. Idols oppas were very better than who she just saw now before she fell to the ground.

 

 

“Ouch!” She yelped in pain after she banged her left on the ground. All of the boy’s eyes and other customer’s went down to Jaein. Chen couldn’t do anything, surprised to see his fellow members’ Exo there. Since 4 of the Chinese member had gone to their homeland 7 of other members were there standing in front of them.

 

 

“Oh hey hey! You okay?” one of the boys that looked so dwarf among all the boys jumped from his standing position to Jaein, helping her to stand up. Jaein almost flinched in his touch but stood up due to his help. “Sorry if we afraid you! We are not dangerous.” the very next tallest guy among them who also had perked ears bowed and Jaein too bowed back immediately. Silence took over. Everyone just glancing to each other.

 

 

“So?” Jaein finally broke the silence, scratching her head. A little fear clinging on her mind and heart. What if they are bad boys? Or what if they are like this strange boss? Since their get up look alike like Jongdae oppa, they may be fine and weird like him. She looked at Chen who was sitting soullessly.

 

 

“Explain us hyung! Why were you here without us?” one that said to be maknae spoke again, smirking. “Issheyourgirlfriend? She’ssocute! I am so going to tell to Hyeri.” he asked and commented at a same time with some kind of strange way in a fast pace. Somehow, Jaein understood it and replied back immediately.

 

 

Hyeri? Is she his girlfriend? Or? Jaein thought and giggled to herself. Does girl even like him when he wears weird things 24 hours?

 

 

 

“No! We’re not what you guys are thinking.” She smiled and tried to explain. Even her hands were rising up. You know like that way when you try to explain something seriously. “She’s employee in our café!” Chen finally spoke. “You guys know, right?” Chen gestured at Baekhyun and Xiumin who only nodded a yes.

 

 

“And about why I am here without you guys!” he clapped his hands and stood up from his seat. “This dongsaeng was treating her oppa!” he tried to explain them.

 

 

 “Oppa?” everyone gasped in unison.

 

 

“Yes.” Jaein and Chen said in unison.

 

 

 

“And you. Go and splash this to Hyeri. I don’t ing care. Maybe she’ll stop stalking me.” He said in annoyance.

 

 

 

Oh yes, Hyeri, one of the fellow member of girl group ‘Girls day’ was Chen’s stalker since trainee period. Though they were from different companies, they sometime got trained together when company exchanged trainees for better training. Girls day debuted before Exo and they were best renowned group. Hyeri too as a maknae was so popular than her unnies but she didn’t stop stalking Chen. Wonder why?

 

 

 

And the explanation they did weren’t enough to the boys.

 

 

 

You know, it took good 1 hour to explain those Exo boys about why Chen went to the Deokbukki shop alone without them? Chen tried all his to explain but those boys didn’t get what the point was.

 

 

He was convincing almost like begging to make understand that he brought her because she was new and didn’t know any other place to go to eat. Then they raised question like why didn’t you go to other restaurant? Why here? And etc etc. Jaein almost busted out due to annoyance. No.1 she was already so annoyed due to those useless wear of them and no.2 they weren’t understand the situation at all. That’s why she just shut .

 

 

But Jaein got to know later that, they acting this dramatically because, no one ever went alone or with other peers to that Deokbukki shop. Since the very beginning, they came there as group. So, they were behaving childish. After all, friendship is important, isn’t?

 

 

 

Later on, after finally promising that he wouldn’t ever and never visit that stall alone without them, Chen and Jaein left for their café and those boys peacefully left to their home. Of course, they left after eating Deokbukki, huge size bowl each per person. And Jaein was one of those eaters too.

 

 

 

And the payment was done by poor Chen with the name of punishment. He wanted to cry when he had to pay. Jaein bumped into pay with him but he rejected and said she had to give him another fair treat properly. That was when Jaein felt guilty that she was supposed to treat him but everything screwed of due to these boys and more eating habit of herself.

 

 

She gulped and thought to herself that, next time she would treat him for sure.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The very next day after yesterday’s Deokbukki explanation incident, something happened.

 

 

The 7 boys from yesterday came to the café with the same type of dressups and appearance and all. That didn’t surprise Jaein. But Linna and Jun almost jumped out of the kitchen’s door due to surprise when they passed from them in a group.

 

 

That much wasn’t something that happened. When the 1 of the boys entered to Chen’s office, the remaining 6 of them entered to kitchen and pulled three of them, Jaein, Linna and jun. they took them to the staff room’s without saying anything and without letting them to say anything.

 

 

That was something frightening situation to Jaein’s gang.

 

 

“What are they? Why did they bring us here? Are they kidnapping us?” Linna asked in surprise after Jaein, Linna and Jun were brought to a staff’s room of café by those 7 boys. They were even tied up in a chair. But they were nowhere to be seen now and Jaein’s group was locked inside. Jaein gave her an innocent I-don’t-know-look- and shrugged.

 

 

 

“You know I am from poor family. My parents can’t afford if they ask very large money.” Linna said. “And I don’t want to die this young!” she made sound of crying but not even a drop of tear wearing rolling down her cheek.

 

 

 

“You’re only thinking too much!” Jaein replied and making strange faces.

 

 

 

“Are they eight-ins of Jongdae hyung or what?” asked Jun, amusingly.

 

 

“And what is eight-INS again?” Linna asked back to him.

 

 

“Like twins you know, since they are 8, its eight-ins!” he explained.

 

 

“Whoa master mind! I so like you, you know!” Linna gaped. Jun made a face to her while Jaein laughed out so loud listening to their gossips but her laugh faded when they heard the door opening.

 

 

7 of the boys entered, Chen not along with them. Men in blacks, sunglass and mask supporting the color black. They boys came near to them and breathed. “That was hard convincing him to leave.” One of them spoke. “Yeah!” other replied together.

 

 

Where is Jongdae oppa? Jaein looked at the door but didn’t see him. Where did they send him? Are they really a kidnapper?

 

 

“Later on, you might find out that we are so we’ll not lie our name.” the same guy with perked ears spoke. “So let us introduce ourselves.” He said. “And don’t worry we are not bad boy.” He continued looking at the trembling Linna whose even sweats wear tearing down to her chin from her forehead. “We just want to request you guys for something.”

 

 

“And that is?” Jun said bravely.

 

 

“Wait little boy, let us start with our intro first and then we’ll declare.” A guy that looked dark among all came out from their standing row and bowed.  “Hellooooo I am Kim jong in.” he grinned. "Hope you guys will help us in our project.”

 

 

“Project? What project?” Jun said again, surprisingly.

 

 

“I said to wait little boy!”  Said Jongin annoyingly. “Nae.” Jun replied.

 

 

 

“I am Kim Junmyun.”

 

“Do Kyungsoo,”

 

“Kim Minseok.”

 

“Oh sehun.”

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun!”

 

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

Jaein and Jun scratched their head in confusion. They said their name so fast at a time that they didn’t remember properly while there was Linna who noted their entire name in the sticky notes which she carries it always inside her pocket. Wonder why?

 

 

And Jaein find their entire name so familiar. She must have heard of it somewhere in kpop worlds since she was a big kpopper. Only the fact was that she didn’t have interest in Exo whereas Exo was the most popular kpop group renown to every country.

 

 

“So the project?” Jun spoke out. He might have been so curious about it or so afraid of been tied up.

 

 

“Ah right!” the boy called Baekhyun clapped. “This café’s president’s, I mean your guys old boss’s son, current boss’s or your oppa’s” he gestured to Jaein and continued, “Jongdae’s born day is coming soon!”

 

 

All three of them who were tied up mouthed O only. “So?” they asked in unison. “You want us to do what?” Jaein said. “Kidnap him or kill him?”

 

 

“OH ho! Don’t speak like that! Since his birthday is on Christmas, we want to give him double love.” Minseok gasped at Jaein. Now, all of them listened to them curiously, raising their eye brows in concern. And he continued. “He said, always, every time, something occurs or happens in his birthday, so he said he didn’t remember any of his birthdays that were special to him.”

 

 

Woah he is born in Christmas day. He should’ve been lucky but why? Jaein mentally talked to herself.

 

 

 

Baekhyun came in front and continued with what minseok said. “He said sometime his mom got sick, sometimes he himself got sick, and blah blah.” His voice turned into a serious tone. “Last year too, we tried to hold a party to him but suddenly some work appeared from nowhere and we couldn’t do anything for him.”

 

 

“But what do you hyungdeul do?” Jun asked. “I mean, job?”

 

 

 

“That’ll be revealing later. Just know that we aren’t bad boys.”Junmyun assured. “You guys going to help us, right?”

 

 

Jaein’s gang nodded. After all, Jongdae is their boss too and a guy who didn’t have special birthday times. So they decided to help without thinking any further.

 

 

I understand him. How it feels to have non special birthday. Mine is same every time. But this year was better since I got approval for scholarship here. She thought. I am so going to make his birthday special. He was my savior man! But how... let’s think later on. She smiled to herself.

 

 

“So there’s …uh …5...6...7” sehun counted the remaining days with the help of his finger. “We’ve 7 more days to be prepared.” He pulled out his mask down the cheek and smiled. May be he was feeling too hot now.

 

 

 

“Oh you jaw is cool.” Linna commented, her puppy eyes turning into laser like twinkling eyes.. “Oh thanks!” sehun pinked and smiled to Linna.

 

 

 

And the silence formed.

 

 

 

But why do they have to tie us like this? She looked at the rope. Awes these guys are even more strange then Jongdae oppa. They could’ve just said us directly. Why this dramatic way?

 

 

 

“And the plan is?” Jun asked again. Awe this guy, so curious huh?

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

see you next time.

Kind a strange chapter, right? Yeah, I know. Hahah

Anyway thanks for commenting and subscribing. 50 subscribers. Yay! "manse"

And mistakes forgive.