treat?

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                             11403294_958740547522920_602766527415305 

 

 

 

Jaein yawned for the 20th time as she eyed around the café. It was Saturday and there were no mass of customers. Only some of the pairings were packed. She peeked at her watch. It showed 3:17 pm.

 

 

“Only 17 minutes has passed and I am bored already!”She yawned once again. This time a long one that almost tripped her side part of the lips.

 

 

“Lazy pig head! Stop yawning already, will you? Your braces will pop out if you continue more yawning.” Linna snapped her shot and dragged a guy in front of her. “Here, intro with him. This is Yoo Young Jun! He started working here a few days ago!”

 

 

Young Jun awkwardly stood in front of Jaein and smiled, shyly. At first Jaein was so lazy to look at him but after hearing his name, she immediately smiled. “Oh hey! I am Jaein!” she smilingly forwarded her left hand for sake and again replaced her left hand with right. Young Jun too lifted his hand for the sake. *Gosh! Her braced smile is so cute!*

 

 

“I know you. You’re the one that saved me from banging my , right? And your sister name is Yoo Luna, right?” she asked, a kind of embarrass due to that slipped incident. Linna blinked in surprise. “Ah that same guy from the first day of school!” she mumbled.

 

 

“Yes is the answer for both the questions!” he retorted, “How did you know my noona’s name, by the way?” he asked, surprised.

 

 

“Yes, how you knew?” Linna too repeated after Young Jun.

 

 

 

“She is my dorm mate!” Jaein replied with a sheepish smile. Young Jun and Linna mouthed ‘O’ at the same time.”So, nice to meet you!” Jaein held out her hand again, “You are my 4th friend I made after entering to Korea.”

.

.

.

Silence for a moment. “Eh? 4th?” this time too Young Jun and Linna gasped at the same time, with the same tone.

 

 

“Yes!” Jaein answered. “Luna Unnie, your noona is my 2nd friend, and you are my 3rd friend” she gestured to Linna and to Young Jun,”And finally you’re my 4th friend.” She ended with a clap.

 

 

“So who’s the 1st one? I thought I was your first friend here!” Linna buried her face into her palms pretending as if she was crying after what she heard from Jaein.

 

 

Jaein and Young Jun chuckled at Linna.

 

 

“Jongdae oppa!”

 

 

“What?” said Linna in awe, “That young boss?”She asked in disbelief, while Jun made a face. “And you’re what?” she shouted, “calling him oppa?”

 

 

Jaein tilted her head to the right from the left.

 

 

“Yes!” Jaein shook her head oddly as if she regretted saying about it.”He was the first friend I met after I came here and he was the one that ordered me to call him oppa.” She defended.

 

 

“How?” asked Linna again in disbelief, “How did you manage to be friend with the one that always wears sunglass and mask even at nights! “

 

 

“Story is kind a long. Let me not explain, please!” Jaein looked at Jun.”Junie, you’re only of 16, right? Call us noona, alright? That way we can get close and comfortable.” She smiled.

 

 

“Yeah Noona!” Jun smiled at his new nick name Junie.

 

 

But Jun felt a little tinge on his heart, listening that Jongdae hyung was the first one to meet her and what? They were so close already that she even called him oppa. *Jun ah! She is noona, alright? Two years older than you!*

 

 

“Woah! You’re only 16?” Linna beamed giggling at Jun. “Taakk nae style!” she winked, making Jun leave from there and Jaein giggled in surprise waving Jun a bye. After a short wink to Jun, Linna turned to Jaein and gave a death smirk look. Jaein raised her eyebrows mouthing, “What?”

 

 

“Isn’t he your future husband?” she laughed. “Mysterious guy with sunglass and mask!”

 

 

Jaein raised her eyebrows once again in surprise? What was Linna saying? Future husband? Oh yeah! Just a joke that Mrs. Kim said. Jaein almost forgot the fact Mrs. Kim wants her as daughter-in-law. She flinched remembering and thinking how it would be if she got married with that strange guy.

 

 

 

*He would make me wear his clumsy and weird style if I marry with him.* she thought.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

This time Chen yawned almost for 10 times. After he came back from practice, he was lying in one of the chair and playing with his mobile. He had nothing to do. *seriously, why are there no any customers today?* he thought as he raised his eyebrows. Since he was feeling bore, he called his every members who could possibly come to him for the company but no one accepted his purpose for that.

 

 

“Aish these guys! They never visit when I need them!”He let out a big sigh and ordered for a juice to one of the worker who was passing by him. Exactly after 2 minutes, he was served by an orange juice.

 

 

“How will you drink with your mask on?” a familiar voice spoke, making Chen almost fall from his chair. Chen tilted to see who she was and saw Jaein standing with juice in a tray. Jaein smiled and placed it on the table. Chen just cleared his throat; reply didn’t come out from his mouth.

 

 

 

“Anyway enjoy!” she said and was ready to leave with a smile when Chen stopped her and made her seat next to him. Jaein scratched her head and placed herself in front of Chen, uncomfortably. Chen cleared his throat again.

 

 

“Do you remember what you said the very last time when we met for the first time?” Chen suddenly splashed out, making Jaein think, forefinger on her left side of the ear. She looked confused. What was that she said to him that she didn’t remember? Did she owe him something? Or did she do something wrong?

 

 

Chen looked at the confused Jaein and giggled to himself. She did forget it. Rockhead.

 

 

“Don’t you remember what you told you’d do?” he repeated and asked again almost like teasing her who was totally confused for what she was actually she said to him. “You forgot your promise?”

 

 

“N...O”she uttered slowly. “Make me remember oppa!” she pouted. She was so curious for actually what she said.

 

 

Oppa? Ey hey she seems to like calling me oppa. After all I made her to call that.

 

 

“Really, you don’t remember?” he asked again.

 

 

“umm.” She replied, still trying to remember.

 

 

“Treat!” he grinned widely inside his mask.

 

 

*Treat? When did I say--- oh yeah! I did say him that I would treat him if we meet again!* she bit lower lip embarrassingly. Yes she promised that she would treat him something delicious food if she meet him again but since many things happened, she totally forgot about it but there was Chen who remembered everything who once said I am not that kind of person who can meet to you again. Chen laughed as he saw Jaein murmuring to herself and hitting herself on her head.

 

 

“Treat your oppa now!” Jaein blurted out.

 

 

Jaein blinked. And blinked again. “Now?” she asked. “But still I am in working hour.” She said, glancing a quick look at her watch.

 

 

 

“There’s no customer, anyway! We can go!” he said smiled under his mask. *why am I egging to go? I am attracting myself to her, man!* he thought, still smile lingering in his lips. *Aish why am I smiling? ---------she is just a dongsaengs and your employee, Chen ah!* he comforted himself and looked at Jaein.

 

 

Jaein nodded in agreement. Since there were no any customers, she could go. “I’ll go and change then. Be out in 5 minutes, oppa!” she said and turned to go but Chen stopped her again.

 

 

Why this guy always stops her when she is about to leave? Jaein stopped and gave what? Look.

 

 

“And, remember? You were trying to say something last time when I got urgent message and left without listening?” he asked. Since the treat topic had came up already, he decided to ask her about it when he have the chance in his hand. This time Jaein didn’t look confused. She giggled remembering what had happened that day while Chen frowned. She replied right away.

 

 

“Oh that?” she gasped. “I was going to treat you that day. But since you shoved away so fast, I couldn’t tell you.” her upper lips curled into a smile. “No worry, anyway we are going to eat today, aren’t we. Let’s meet out in 5 minutes.”

 

 

Chen nodded. Ah so that was it? Yes, that was it. He should’ve asked her about it very soon. Because of that small talk she was unable to tell last time, Chen was so bothered by it for no good. Aigoo. Just a simple answer and he was relieved. He hiccupped a happy sigh and stood from his seat to get the cars key. Then, he stood out in front of his car waiting for Jaein to come out. In that free time, he thought about what he should eat for her treat.

 

 

 Jaein rushed out so fast that she almost slipped in front the door. She said she would come out in five minutes but it took her good 15 minutes to get ready. Not because she puts on makeup and all but because she got stuck uploading photos of key from face book. Key was looking so adorable in pic that she couldn’t resist without saving it in her cell phone.

 

 

Linna and Jun who was working in account section talking to each other tilted their head to the side at the same, seeing Jaein rushing in hurry. Their body and head moved according to the rhythm Jaein was running.

 

 

“Where are you--------“even before Linna could complete her question, Jaein was out from the main door. “Where is she going in hurry?” Linna said looking to Jun as she was already ignored by her friend. Jun shook his head implying he doesn’t know where she was going. And they looked at the direction where Jaein lastly stopped running. Both of them blinked in surprise. Jaein and Chen were getting on a car.

 

 

 

“Are they really going to marry?” Linna wrapped her right hand around Jun’s neck and tightened her grip in excitement. Jun yelped in pain. “Ah noona!”

 

 

 

“Oops sorry baby!” she winked and concentrated back on her work. Jun gave her a strange look and sighed in pain looking at the car that drove away from the café. *Are they in relationship?* Jun thought and narrowed his vision back to his work too.

 

 

 

Right away when Chen and Jaein got on the car, chen started to nag immediately complaining about how girl always does late. He even gave example of his own mom how late she gets herself ready if she had to go somewhere. Makeup makes ladies late. That was what he said in his last sentence, smirking.

 

 

 

"But I don't put on makeups! alright?" she defended herself. She ducked her face near to chen and pointed her forefinger roundly to her face."See! My face is so make up free!"

 

 

Chen jumped a bit in his own seat. He had to drive. He couldn't divert his attention toward her so he just gigled inside his mask.

 

 

 

Exactly SEVEN minutes of silent. Jaein watched at her wrist watch. Chen concentrating in driving.

 

 

"So" said jaein, trying to earn some attention of his. Chen looked at her. "What?"

 

 

"Where are we going? and what do want to eat?" she asked.

 

 

"Oh 5 more minutes and we'll reach there." he said turning the car through the alley way."It is such a good place. And about what I want to eat, you'll know when we reach there."

 

 

 

Wasn't jaein suppose to choose place since she was treating him? But because she was not so familiar with the place, chen himself choosed the place. He jnew she wasn't a Korean, since she already said she was from Nepal at the first day when she asked him for the help and he remebered it even though he didn't want to. That was good point to jaein though. She didn't have to bother finding a place.

 

 

But what if he ask to eat something very expensive? she said herself to her mind in fear. No problem jaein baby. you have enough to pay. After all, he is your savior. remember?

 

 

 

"Don't worry I won't eat expensive food."Chen said after realizing jaein was silent for a while. He read her expression and teased smilingly though he didn't know exactly what she was thinking. He just splashed out those thing jokingly to keep mood on.

 

 

Jaein jumped to aside in surprise. How did he know what I was thinking? Is he Lee Jong suk (Actor of I hear your Voice) Or what? Jaein just cleared as her response because before she could speak more, chen stopped the car and strode out of the car, already opening the door for jaein.

 

 

Jaein tilted her head to the side and smiled, "Thanks." and got out of the car too.

 

 

"So this is the place," he showed, flowing his hand in the air.

 

 

 

Jaein turned to the side where chen flowed his hand. Her eyes widned seeing a big stall with the tables and chairs around it. Stall full of customers.

 

 

 

"Woah! Deokabeokki?" she beamed happily.

 

 

 

 

 

thank you for commenting and subscribing and upvoting too and taking time to read this.