oppa?

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

             

 

                             11403294_958740547522920_602766527415305

 

 

 

 

            Make sure to read chapter 13. Since I am doing the double update.

 

 

 

(Jaein’s POV)

 

 

 

 

~~ring dingdong~~ring dingdong~~~rikiding~~~rikidingdingding~~~

 

 

 

 

My eyes strapped wide open after hearing my alarm tone, ring dingdong. Listening to SHINee’s song is the best thing ever whether as message tone or notification tone or ringtone. Why are they and their voice so jjang? Hehehe.

 

 

 

As I sleepily rubbed my eyes and stretched my body to get my phone, there was Unnie digging her bag, creating paper chaos. May be like, she was trying to throw something big rubbish in a group as a pile of old posters were lying on the floor. Even when my alarm was ringing so loudly, she didn’t seem to notice. She was so concerned in digging her suitcase. Her blue dyed hair was jumping back and forth with her over concentration. She was even mumbling something which I couldn’t hear, unfortunately.

 

 

 

Did she have love problem, by chance?

 

 

Why she looks so sad sometimes and why her smile seems fake always? Is she in some kind of trouble or what? Yesterday when I asked about where she was for this long period and she just ignored my question with her little brother’s topic. She suddenly started to talk about her brother. She said she her brother just turned 16 last month and his name is Yoo Young Jun, who was possibly doing a part time job in a café. And this made me think that new worker at my working place that saved me last time in school.

 

 

Well that brother case wasn’t the fact now. Why she looked so tense? I turned off my alarm and spoke a word, trying to ease her tense,”Unnie!”

 

 

“Eh!”She jumped from her position, frustrated. She turned to me and suddenly brightened, which was totally fake,”Oh you’re up, Jaeinie!”

 

 

“You alright? You seemed to tense up Unnie and what’s with all these?” I stood in front of those old posters and newspapers, pointing. I lifted one of the newspapers and scanned what there was. Ftisland’s Lee Hong ki caught my eyes. Though I wasn’t a big fan of Ftisland, I could recognize him due to drama, You are beautiful. So she is Hong ki’s fan? So what’s with her sad face? Why she is piling these up?

 

 

“I am fine baby! And these are the things which I don’t want anymore.” She gathered all posters and tied it with a heavy thread. Without giving me a back glance, she put it out of door in wasted box. What was she up to? Is she no more fan of Hong ki? I just couldn’t understand anything. So I just tried to do my own things as I had to go school.

 

 

 

(No one’s POV)

 

 

 

“Hyung! What are we doing here?”Chen groaned as four of them, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin stood in front of the SM building.”At this early 7 am?”

 

 

“Didn’t I say before? Since you three are the worst dancer of our group, Kim Young Min wants you guys to improve your dance though you are in resting days, alright?” Xiumin yawned, gently pointing to all three of them and patted Chen’s arm,”And see, with you guys I am stuck here! I got order to coach you guys! It’s not like I wanted to ruin my holidays myself teaching three beagles a dance.” Chen and Chanyeol nodded together.

 

 

“But I can do better than Chen and Chanyeol, can’t I?” Baekhyun retorted himself as good dancer while everyone ignored their head towards company in annoyance. Baekhyun didn’t mind and continued, “Plus, why are you here instead of kai? Isn’t kai the best dancer from all of us?” he looked at hamster alike guy, Xiumin.

 

 

Chen and Chanyeol shoot Baekhyun a,’Yah! What are you saying?’ look. But they didn’t blurt out anything about dance as they knew they were almost, only almost the worst dancers of EXO and they didn’t feel any humiliation towards it. But Xiumin felt a tinge on him.

 

 

 

“So you’re saying I can’t teach you guys better than kai?” Xiumin looked kind a pissed. He gave Baekhyun a death look and strode into the company without a back glance.

 

 

“Your mouth is the problem, bacon!” Chanyeol spitted out to Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun puzzled while Chen and Chanyeol followed pissed Xiumin, inside. “No that’s not what I mean!” he uttered a small whisper and followed too.

 

 

 

SM was such a hell to them, isn’t? They were having resting days finally after decades and what? Kim Young Min wants those young guys to practice even in their holidays? Such a spoil sekki, I would say.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Hyung, you’re not angry with me anymore, right?” Baekhyun said as he passed water bottle to Xiumin. Xiumin accepted the water but didn’t response to his question and continued push upping at one side of their practice room. Chen and Chanyeol were collapsed at the next side of Xiumin, due to over practice, of course. Baekhyun approached to them and sat, “I guess he won’t forgive me unless I buy him a bun!”

 

 

Chen and Chanyeol giggled to Baekhyun, too lazy to speak even a word. Three beagles sat next to each other and started stretching as part of ending warm up, Xiumin to the other side still pissed with Baekhyun.

 

 

“Jongdae Sajangnim! Treat us at your café today!” Chanyeol said, rounding his neck from left to right, counting one and two and three, “I feel like eating Orange cake all of sudden.”

 

 

“Oh yeah! Good idea!” Baekhyun added.

 

 

Chen blinked. He almost forgot that he was a temporary president of his mom shop. He also forgot that he made Mr. Lee, one of the senior workers of their café to look after that café for some hour.

 

 

*Oh right! I had to take care of the café!* he clicked his tongue and looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were looking like hungry dogs asking for their prey. But then his mind and head diverted to his due to the think of her. His heart sank.

 

 

 Jaein. Whenever I meet her, something strange takes place. I don’t want to have more strange things with her and my heart races in front of her without any reason. See, its racing now too just because I thought of her.

 

 

May be he don’t want to treat us!” Baekhyun groaned as they saw Chen rolling his head to his back, like he was trying to ignore them. But that wasn’t the case to him, right?

 

 

 

“It seems same to me too!” Chanyeol said, smirking, “We’ll pay then, we have money, alright?”

 

 

 

“Shut up!” Chen snapped, turning back to them. That was almost annoying expression of his. “Did I say I won’t treat you guys, did I?”

 

 

“No but since you turn-“Baekhyun was about to hiss something but Chen cut him off, “I’ll treat you guys in one condition!” he smiled.

 

 

“Condi--“Baekhyun was about to open his mouth to speak, “And what’s that one condition?” Xiumin in this time cutting off baekhyun’s sentence, towel rounded in his neck. Of course, he would in when food things is on the talk. Baekhyun puzzled and closed his opened mouth, pouting. “Why is everyone butting in when I try to speak!” he mumbled. He shooed three of them a look, annoyed.

 

 

 

“So what’s the condition?” Xiumin asked again.

 

 

Chen sighed and silenced for a while. “I want to ask you guys something!” he finally uttered slowly. He was trying to be serious, suddenly. After all, that girl was a bothering matter to him. Her everything always clinging on his memory every time.

 

 

 

Baekhyun laughed out loud. “So what’s the big deal? Ask us anything. Is it about ?” said Baekhyun, raising his eyebrows in suspicion. “Shut your ing mouth up, Baekhyun!” Xiumin slapped him at his neck. Baekhyun yelped in pain and didn’t make any noise after that.

 

 

 

“Uh—“chen started awkwardly, “You don’t know her well.  Well, she is just a stranger, not really a stranger now” he thought rolling his forefinger over his chin, “anyway” he continued.”She keeps on clinging on your memory!”

 

 

‘And a something funny thing always happens when ever I am with her! I even felt happy for nothing when I knew we would work together under same roof!’ was what he wanted to add but instead noted it only to his mind as the memory between them when dog chased him, she piggy backing him  and kicking and all flashed into his face and he made a face. Why was he always the victim to get affected?

 

 

“That’s Love!” Baekhyun blurted out, before peeking at Xiumin, in case he might slap him again for saying something wrong.

 

 

“Point to be noted!” Chanyeol high fived Baekhyun,”You are in love Jongdae!” he beamed.

 

 

“And who said that was about me? A friend-“even before Chen could complete his sentence, Xiumin blurted in, “Attraction!”

 

 

 

“What???” all three beagles asked at a same, with same confused rhythm.

 

 

 

“That’s only an attraction. You can’t count it as love already!” said Xiumin, standing up from his sitting position. All of them looked at Xiumin, confused, uttering to ask something about what did he just say but the voice wasn’t coming out from their mouth. Chen along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol scratched their side lock in confusion.

 

 

 

 

Xiumin, who was ready to leave, sat back to the ground again and looked at his confused dongsaengs. “I mean to say, her beauty may have attracted you. This happens, you know! Especially when we are such a young boys.” he patted Chen’s arm, smilingly. “Take your time and get along with her so that you can know about it yourself. Be frank and don’t ignore anything about her.  But for now, just think of it as attraction only.”

 

 

 

Chen hugged Xiumin suddenly. His camels’ like lip curled into a big smile. “Thanks hyung! Now I understand it’s only attraction man!” he said cheerfully to himself as he relieved Xiumin from a hug.

 

 

*But that attraction may turn into love, Jongdae!* Xiumin said it to himself and giggled.

 

 

“Let’s go! My treat!” he stood and pulled all three boys up too. Chen felt relieved from what Xiumin said. He was right. It’s just attraction for now. We can’t jump into conclusion saying it as love, can we? Of course not.

 

 

“By the way, who is the girl?” Baekhyun asked as he plop his head into his t-shirt.

 

 

It was now the time to go back to their freedom for today. It was almost 1 pm. They practiced for so long on their 1st day of practice in their off days, for almost 5 hours in total. Ready to leave, they were changing their dresses. Chen who was happily changing his pant smiled when Baekhyun asked who the girl was.

 

 

 

“None of your business!” he replied.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Here is your order.” Jaein smiled as she placed two plates, orange pastry in one and strawberry pastry in another. “And this is bonus sweet from my side. Enjoy!” she took out a pair of candy and handed it to the couple. Couple gratefully accepted and thanked her.

 

 

*And I wonder when I am getting my one! Key oppa would do better!* she thought smiling at the couple and exited.

 

 

 

Chen smiled as he saw Jaein handing candy to the couple. He turned to the happy couple and the same thought that Jaein vibe before tugged his mind. *I wonder when I am getting my one!*

 

 

 

While Chen was busy eyeing the couple, he didn’t realize, Jaein was standing directly straight to him. He was blocking the way to kitchen. He was smiling to himself as if he was listening or watching something funny by himself. Jaein waved the tray which she was holding in her hand. “Oh Sajangnim!”

 

 

*His that sunglass and mask and scarf are annoying! It makes me scoff! But why is that, those weird things suits him well?* she wondered as she waved again after gaining no response from before.

 

 

 “Hello Sajangnim!”

 

 

“EH!” he jumped in awe. After a moment or two he realize, he was lost in thought. He apparently regained his sense back. His heart skipped, seeing her. He smiled under his breath as he remembered the xiumin’s word “attraction’. *THIS IS JUST AN ATTRACTION JONGDAE! REMEMBER!* he comforted himself and finally managed to speak.

 

 

“Oh Jaein shhi! Can I help you?” he said.

 

 

“Yeah! Would you mind leaving the way?” she spoke formally, yet uncomfortably and smiled.

 

 

*Whenever he speaks, my minds drives me back to the memory when we had funny things happened! And I feel bad for him!* she thought *who knew this strange guy would turn into my boss!*

 

 

 

“Sure!” Chen moved a little back. Jaein was about to make a way to kitchen after giving him a awkward bow, when suddenly a hand on her stopped her. “Wait!” Chen said, “By the way, how old are you?” he asked, raising his eye brows inside his glass.

 

 

Jaein blinked. My age? “I am 18!” she responded.

 

 

“Oh only 18!” he laughed. “I will turn 22 after some days!” he said, laugh still hanging on his words and continued, “Call me oppa! “

 

 

“Oppa?” she asked.  Except while cheering some kpop idols in video and posters she hadn’t said oppa to anyone after coming to Korea, though she had met many seniors.

 

 

“Yes, since I am older than you just call me oppa! Jongdae oppa. Sajangnim is kind a odd to me too.” He said as he scratched the back of his neck, “It’s not like I am going to be president forever!”

 

 

Jaein blinked for few times before answering. “Okay oppa!” she beamed happily. “See you Jongdae oppa!” Jaein strode into the kitchen room, smile curled up in her lips. She was so happy that she can someone oppa finally.

 

 

Chen’s smile faded as he saw Jaein striding into the kitchen beamingly. Did he just do wrong saying her to call him oppa? His heart just pounded when she called him oppa. For sure, she called him oppa because he made her to. That means he made a new way to Jaein to attract him more.

 

 

 

*This is just attraction, my baby heart!* he thought and patted his heart before striding into his office room.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank-you all for taking our precious time to read.

I know this fic is kind a cliché. Anyway Thanks for subscribing, commenting and up voting too.

mistakes forgive.


xoxo