unnie is back

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

                          11403294_958740547522920_602766527415305

 

 

“Ah! Why am I even carrying your stuffs, mom?”Chen complained as he dragged two large size luggages in each hand, “Why do you even need this much stuffs just for 1 or 2 months?”He finally dragged into a corner and rested them, “I am an idol mom!” ~~pheww~~”he let out a long tired sigh, wiping his forehead’s sweat with the sleeve of his coat.

 

 

His mom and he were at the airport now waiting for his dad to arrive from his important meeting. Yes, today was the day his parents were leaving for America due to his father’s business, of course. And now the time was around 5 pm and their fight would leave around 6.

 

 

“Stop complaining, alright?”Chen’s mom said as she looked into her cell phone (using it as mirror) trying to fix her hair, “Beauty essensitites are first box of woman, okay? In fact, thank me for letting you to be president in such a young age and…...”She giggled and stopped talking like she was teasing him with something.

 

 

“I never ask for it, okay?”Chen grinned, ruffling his hair “And what?”

 

 

His mom hissed and leaned toward Chen’s ear.

 

 

“Honestly, you’re happy to work with her, right?”She teased and laughed loudly earning people’s glances across them, “You thought I didn’t notice you peeking at her and getting caught yesterday?”She was even clapping her thighs. How childish! “I want her as my daughter-in-law, okay? Treat her well! She is really a good and cute girl like your type.”

 

 

 

*Oh crap! She saw! How embarrassing! Why did I even stare at her? Daughter-in-law? OMG! And she isn’t my type. My ideal types are noonas only.* Chen pinked.

 

 

”Anyway I am leaving. Take good care of yourself and appa’s too. Say Hi too dad!”He said, slowly lifting his steps and strode away with those words.

 

 

“That guy!” his mom laughed, “You too take care of yourself and Jaein’s too!” she shouted so that Chen could listen who was already a mile away from her, “You guys will make a good couple!” this time she talked to herself.

 

 

 

 

Embarrassingly, he ran even in fast pace.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

*Aish! Why did I even peek at her, man? I should have just talk to her! That way wouldn’t be embarrassing! How will I enter now?*he thought staring at door’s knob as he blankly stood in front of his shop. Girl that caught him peeking at her, yesterday, was wiping table happily, earphones on her ear following the lyrics along with the song.

 

 

It was already around 6 pm and there were no customers right now. Instead of going inside, like yesterday he peeked at her again, leaning his back to his car’s window, without his mind’s consent. He enjoyed as she sang even loudly, making every staffs smile on her. Every staffs in the café knew about her love to kpop, especially to her SHINee and key as she never stops praising about them. She didn’t even get tired talking.

 

 

But to Chen, he yet didn’t know she liked kpop as he hadn’t got proper chance to talk to her. He hadn’t even asked her about what she wanted to tell last time when they last met at playground. He wondered if she still remembers that she wanted to say something that time.

 

 

 

Yesterday, around 4 pm.

 

 

 

Chen parked his car at parking area, at the back side of their cafe and through the back door he made entrance to the house, black colored bag swung in his left arm, giggling to himself like he was so happy to be here, though it was his own mom’s place. He gently pushed the staff room’s door and placed his important stuffs he may need during his stay in this café working as a president at such a young age.

 

 

That smile in his face wasn’t because he was now president of his mom’s cafe and not too because he got resting days from his idol life but because he could see and work with her. To tell the truth, isn’t this kind a strange? To be happy just because he got to work with a girl, who he even don’t know properly? He met her just co-incidentally somewhere but was already influenced by her when their met wasn’t even good and interesting. It was all funny and weird Hahah.

 

 

 

“It’s done!” he sighed as he kept all his needy things like perfume, pink socks that he can’t live without, mouth washer, toothpaste, brush etc and crawlingly skipped next to his locker, Jaein’s. He smiled and smiled and smiled looking at it because at the top of her locker, big smile sign was smiling beamingly.

 

 

*she is so cute, making this kind of pics!* he smiled widely this time and suddenly his smile faded as he realized he was smiling like a crazy, alone. “What am I even doing here?” he blushed to himself and jump to the chair. He stared at the floor blankly through his black sunglasses till his cell phone vibrated.

 

 

“I want you to come to me, baby, if you are lazily yawning somewhere in café! I saw you entering into the shop, before! Palli!!”

 

 

 

Text was from his mom. He lazily stood and shoved his cell phone into his pocket and went out of the room. As he was in his way to his mom, he observed someone singing loudly. He recognized whose voice was that. And the voice was coming from the store room where coffees packet were placed in huge number of amount. Since, he knew whose voice it was, his legs immediately pulled him down to the store room.

 

 

 

He saw her! Yes, he saw her. She was searching for packets of nestle coffee, singing loudly and loudly. Chen hid behind one of the coffee shelf and watched her singing and tilting her head every time she got wrong lyrics and laughing to herself. And yeah that was so cute to Chen. He smiled to himself looking at her *she is so cute*

 

 

15 minutes passed and, Jaein was still searching for nestle product coffee, confused that all packets seemed to look same to her. She circled round and round many times. Sometime flipping her legs sometime dancing to the song and Chen stared at her blankly. He was lost in his thought. While glaring at her unknowingly, he was already in the middle way. He didn’t even know how he got there. When she suddenly found the coffee she was looking for she turned to go back but she saw a guy with masks and sunglass, that same guy she had met few times before. She flinched at the memory that happened every time they met. *What’s with those weird wear again? And did he just listen to my songs? – That doesn’t matter anyway. I am a good singer after all.*

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim!!” she bowed, politely yet embarrassingly. But reply didn’t come till 2 minutes and Jaein waved her hands in front of his face,”Jagiyo,jagiyo!”

 

 

“oh!” chen gasped in shock and shockness was so amusing that made him run backward, hit to one of the coffee shelf and at last bang into the floor. Jaein tried to control her laugh but couldn’t. Who could? When someone fell so funnily, live show. He came into his sense. He pinked into his mask. “AH!” he flinched at his pain.

 

 

“Are you-“after laughing her stomach out, she dared to talk but even before she could complete her sentence, Chen rushed out of the room embarrassingly. *Aish why only weird things when I meet her?* Chen thought and touching his sore , he went off to his mom.

 

 

 

Jaein watched as he strode out without a word. *Was he angry because I laugh? I should apologize him after all he is new president. But why does he fall every time we meet?* she thought and went out too, 5 packets of coffee in her hand but then she stopped suddenly at the moment she remember about his chain from last time. *oh right! His chain!*

 

 

 

Chen smiled from yesterday’s memory though he knew that it was embarrassing to fall every time they meet. But still it was some kind of interesting.  May be, their destiny was based on falling and bumping to each other. He tilted his head in amusement.

 

 

With her table cleaning duty, she came near to window to clean and her eyes caught her new president or helper, smiling still like a pole, with his regular mask and sunglass on. She thought as if he was looking at her so she smiled politely but her president didn’t response. “Where is looking? His sunglass and mask always confuses me! Is he still angry?” she murmured and drew herself out of the café.

 

 

 

This time Chen realized he was lost, so he came back to sense and turned toward his car pretending like cleaning his car’s window, before Jaein stood in front of him.

 

 

“Jeogi, are you free after 7 except presidential work?” she asked formally.

 

 

Chen flinched. *Why do she need?*

 

 

“Why?”He too talked back formally.

 

 

“Can you drop me too my dorm?” she asked.

 

 

*Heol! Is she trying to flirt with me? Asking for a drop?*

 

 

“Don’t take it wrongly. Remember your chain? You dropped it last time when we met at playground and I have it in my dorm!”She said, “Since tomorrow is Sunday, we won’t be here in work, so better you take it today and that would be help to me too as my friend didn’t come because of some reason and I don’t want to walk home alone. “She finished her sentence with smile.

 

 

*Oh and I was wondering where my chain was! But should drop her home or just tell her to bring Monday? – No no, she said she had no friend to walk home together, so lets’ just help, alright?—no! Every time I am with her, something strange happens for sure.*he thought in dilemma whether to drive her home or not.

 

 

“Will you or not?” she asked again, after gaining no response from him, making him gasped in her question.

 

 

*beautiful girl like her shouldn’t walk home alone Jongdae yah! So let’s help her as human being okay?*

 

 

 

Chen cleared his throat and nodded that he would help, “Okay! That chain is really important so!” he made excuse and went inside. “Really? Thank you!” she beamed and followed him.

 

 

While Chen and Jaein were talking, two people were peeking at them secretly. One of them was yeongjun, guy that helped Jaein last time in school. He saw them coming inside and talked to himself, “Myoya? Is she reserved already” he pouted.

 

 

 

And another was a girl with a mask. She looked so piercingly that her eyes were dying due to jealously maybe. Who was she? and what was she even doing there? As she saw them going inside, she strode away angrily, kicking the dustbin in annoyance.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Get in!” Chen said as he opened the back seat door for Jaein. *Aaaah he sure have manners for girl huh?* Jaein looked extremely happy that she doesn’t have to walk home alone. Seeing her happy, Chen smiled under his mask.

 

 

“But you are not my chauffer, It will be better if I sit in front seat with you.” she smiled. *With me?* he thought and made a face inside his weird wear. *Jongdae yah! Why are you thinking so much weird things?*

 

 

“Here!” she opened the driver’s door to Chen and smiled, “Since you’re driving me home I have to do this much for you.”

 

 

*Awwww she sure have some manner!* he strode into his seat and unlocked the door for her to come in. She smiled and strode herself into car too. Silence took place as Chen car started.

 

 

 

And again there was that same masked girl from before who watched the disappearing car from her sight. She cursed and annoyingly hissed, “You are going to regret Chen!” and went off from there.

 

 

 

10 minutes of silence. Both of them didn’t know how and what to talk about. Though Jaein was a big talker, she didn’t bother talking out first as she was busy watching beautiful view of the roads and houses outside the window with her jaw down. She waited Chen to speak first as he was president after all. She had to be in manner as she requested him to drop her home. But since he didn’t speak anything, she couldn’t hold from speaking. itched from not talking.

 

 

“Why is Seoul so beautiful, gosh!” she beamed as she widened her eyes due to amusement. Chen just looked at her without replying anything.

 

 

 

“So why do you always wear that mask and sunglass?”She asked which she was so curious from the day they met for the first time.

 

 

 

*Because I am an idol! I can’t roam around freely like I am doing now! Just not to get recognized by the local people like you!* “Just!” he replied shortly.

 

 

*EYY do you call that an answer? So arrogant!*

 

 

“So aren’t you feeling hot?”

 

 

“Doesn’t that clings?”

 

 

“Doesn’t that even itch?”

 

 

“Well let’s forget about that! Where do you live?”

 

 

“How old are you?”

 

 

“What do you do?”

 

 

“Do you go to school?”

 

 

The talking radar mode got on of her. She threw tons of questions at a time that Chen didn’t even listen properly. And she wouldn’t even stop after asking him one question. How would he reply? Isn’t? *she really can talk so fast! How many questions at a time??* He thought as he asked her for her address instead not bothering to answer her question. She told him the way to her dorm and pinked for talking much alone.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

“Here it is! Your chain!” she handed it to Chen with her left hand then again handed it with her right hand, catching her breath as she came running to him from her dorm and smiled, “Sorry for not giving it to you early! I forgot about it!”

 

 

“It’s okay!”He smiled inside his mask.

 

 

“Get going! It’s so late already!” she gestured him to leave, “And thank you for today!”

 

 

 

*Why the hell I don’t want to leave right away?*he thought *it’s because our conversation was unended, last time! I should ask her about that, but next time.* he concluded and looked at Jaein.

 

 

He wanted to ask many things to her, all the questions she asked to him before in car but he didn’t dare. Like she said it was already so late, he agreed and turned back to go though he was willing to stay a little bit longer. He was about to leave when a girl walked past to him. *Seemed like I have seen this girl before!* he looked passed her and watched her as she hugged Jaein.

 

 

“Luna Unnie!” Jaein beamed excitedly and hugged her.  *Luna?* Chen tilted his head as if he had listen this name before and went into his car, not bothering more to know.

 

 

“Cutie how are you doing?” Luna beamed too and they went up to their room as Jaein threw lots of question to her like where did she went for this long? Why didn’t she tell anything to her? She missed her so much! Don’t ever leave again without saying her! And all and all and all. Finally a roommate of her was back. She needn’t have to sleep alone now. It was just a good thing to her.

 

 

 

 

One more character will be revealed soon.

Mistakes forgive!