met strange people again!

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

                         11204395_958740340856274_123566878815422

 

 

 

A/N-THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THE CONTINUE OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE CHEN AND JAEIN BUMPED INTO EACHOTHER.HEHEHE.

 

(Jaein's pov)

 

 

I walked to my workplace alone.Linna said she had something to do with her school work so will be late.

 

 

My eyes widened when I reached to the cafe.Lots of customers today!

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim sajangnim!"I greeted and broadly smiled showing my pinkish brace,bowing 90 degree down to my knee.She was busy commanding to other co-workers.Mrs.Kim smiled widely,"Aigo Aigo uri yeppeun jaeinie wasseo!"and pinched my cheeks cutely after wiping her hands on apron.

 

 

She was kind a fond of me.From the day I was heired here,she treated me and Linna so beautifully like her own daughters.Maybe because she lacked daughters she was so good to us.Indeed like a real mother to us.

 

 

She said she had one and only son aged soon-to-be-22 and would like to have me as her daughter-in-law but she never mentioned where and what his son does!Whenever i asked,she would say,"It's secret cutie."

 

 

"Oh but where's Linna?"she asked as she eyed beside my side and to the door.

 

 

"Ah she said she had something to do in school so will be late today.hehhe"I replied smiling,"I will get change sajangnim.Should exchange the shift too."

 

 

"Ae you can---"Mrs.Kim's cell phone rang while she was speaking.May be it was message tone."Okay go get change!"she continued.I bowed and was about to catch door's knob,she shouted,"Yah!You should call me omonim!"

 

 

I turned back and hissed,"Nae omonim."She always reminded me to call her mom and I was there always calling her boss.

 

 

I headed to staff room.Placed my bags.Got changed into white shirt where KIM FAMILY CAFE was written.I simply tied my hair into low ponytail and was about leave,

 

 

~~~HER WHISPER IS MY LUCIFER!~~~

 

 

Part of song got played.Hehhe.That was my ringtone of notification.

 

 

I unlocked my mobile to see the notification.I was a half's half mile away from the door.I was so into my mobile that I didn't realize my apron got attached to the pin in the door.As I opened the door,I slipped into someone.Door pulled my apron to the backward and threw my body to frontward.

 

 

I fell into someone's chest.I could know that I bumped to a guy as his chest was hard as rock.Ididn't hurt me but I was sure the victim got hurt as my head hit his chin and my mobile swung through his nose.

 

 

"Ah!"

 

"Ahh!"

 

We both shouted in pain.I lifted my head to see his face.He was familiar.

 

 

T-hat tha-t strange guy!He was that strange guy who helped me.I recognized him rightaway though he hadn't put on his strange stuffs.He too recognized me as we spoke at a time.

 

 

"oh you!"

 

 

"Oh neo!"

 

 

We blinked eyes in surprise.Exactly which part did make me recongnize him was the only thing I could think of?My heart reacted more than my mind.I guess! as my heart said that he is the same guy that got chased by dog last time and I had got his chain which I totally forgot.

 

 

He didn't push me back and I didn't push him back.We were staring at each other in vain without even blinking,not gettin up.

 

 

But we blinked almost for 5 times when familiar voice spoke.

 

 

"What are you two doing?"that was a female voice,my boss's.And again.

 

.

"Oh my god!That was so close!"another familiar voice spoke out and this time,that was male's.I tilted my head back,"Oh you!"and asked in puzzled.He was the guy that got his banged while helping me on my 1st day of school.He was standing at the back of my boss.He was watching at us so wreckly like we were doing something really strange.What a day and what a strange met with both strange people and what a timing!

 

 

But yet we didn't get up but tilted head in surprise.Silence took place for exactly 5 seconds and guy I was into broke the silence.

 

 

"Oh Omma!"he said glancing at my boss.

 

 

-_-

 

"Omma?"I mouthed into my breathe in puzzle and glared at him.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

Mistakes forgive.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ♥