oh! His jacket!

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

                                     11156379_958740430856265_300790879704129

 

Chen returned back to his dorm at about 2:00 am.He slowly opened the door and unlaced his shoe. It was relief that no one woke up when he was out. He, one by one checked every member's room. Everyone were in their dreamland.He opened his mask and sighed in relief,"Thank-god!". Then, he entered to his room where baekhyun was sleeping beautifully. Lights were on. Baekhyun's blanket was flipped over. He could see his beautiful legs which was folded to each other.

 

 

Chen simply hopped the blanket over bacon's body. Putting his mask and sunglass on the table, he directly ran toward mirror which was hanged right beside his bed to check how his dressup was.

 

 

"What?What's wrong with my pajamma?That girl-but still she had good mann-er--" He cut off. His jaw dropped when he saw himself in the mirror. His mouth was wide opened. He sure was lookin so weird with his sleeping wear pajamma but then he remembered something suddenly "Oh! Jacket!!" His eyes widened.

 

 

"By chance did i.....?"

 

 

 

*flash back*

 

 

 

"Because I am carrying your luggage,I am feeling so hot!"Chen took out his jacket making excuse as she was teasing him and laughing so hard.He kept his jacket on the handle of the luggage.

 

 

"I didn't beg you! You dragged without my consent!" she stuck out he tongue.

 

 

After walking for some minute,they finally arrived at the hotel.

 

 

"Oh!There it is!"chen showed XXX hotel pointing his finger toward the hotel. Jaein turned her head and looked amazingly. That hotel's view was not a joke. It was so beautiful. It was twinkling so bright as comparing to other small houses. The yellow bulb's lights were adding more beauty. "Woah!It's so beautiful!" she couldn't pull her eye out of the hotel.

 

 

"Ooo..so you are staying here huh!" chen cleared his throat and handed her the luggage. Finally,after listening his voice she pulled her eyes out and quickly catched her luggage "Ah yeah! For only today's night!" she bowed suddenly "Thank you so much!" which created awkwardness

 

.

Oho!she is bowing hahaha she is so sweet..---yah!stop! what are you thinking?? he thought to himself and looked at his wrist.

 

 

"Oh! I am late!" he bowed back. "I better be going now!"

 

 

 

"Okay and I am so sorry for before.I kicked and teased you!I sincerely apologized.Have a good journey back your home!" she again bowed. This time it was different.She bent so down. Her head could touch her knee. She felt ashamed for her before's psycho activities.

 

 

Chen's eyes widened totally inside his sunglass. He could feel her sincereness. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. "..er.m..okay! I will get going then." he stepped back and ran before she could held her head high as his heart started to react odd again.

 

 

Jaein stood still.Instead of going in,she kept on eyeing chen's way. He was already a half mile away from her. She could see his body disappearing slowly under the moonlight.

 

 

"If we meet next time, I will treat you something delicious! Jalgayo!" she smiled to herself and screamed loudly enough to reach her voice into chen's ear. She waved her both hand in the air.

 

 

But chen didn't turn back. Instead,he waved his hand back "bye bye stranger!" and laughed to himself on his mind. "And I am not someone who can meet you next time.You should get ticket." he gigled to himself and ran. "Still,it was nice meeting you!"

 

 

Here, at this moment, he totally forgot about his jacket.Jaein too didn't realize.

 

 

*flash back end*

 

 

"By chance..Did I leave it over- there- yes I did! aaaisssh" he screamed in annoyance and ruflled his hair "I knew something would happen! Now, Bacon will kill me!"

 

 

 

The jacket he wore before wasn't his. It was baekhyun's. Before,in a hurry he just put it on. It was one of bacon's favourite jacket which was gifted by his hyung in his last 22th birthday. Normally bacon doesn't let chen use his stuffs without his permission but he lost his jacket which was unexpected.

 

 

"I am dead meat now!" he cursed himself looking at the mirror rolling his eye. He jumped in annoyance for three times 'aish' 'aish' 'aish' which created the sound "Dand Dang Dang' on the floor.

 

 

This woke up Baekhyun from his dreamland.

 

 

"Yah!" bacon threw his pillow in annoyance and shouted at chen "What are you doing man? why are you up yet? Tomorrow we need to wake up early. Go to bed now. palli!"

 

 

That startled chen but he didn't bother  replying back.He simply nodded "Arasso" and picked up the pillow which bacon threw.He placed it in bacon's bed and jumped off to his bed.

 

 

He started thinking. "Aish! How will I get it back now? I shouldn't have just helped her!" he threw his blanket and sighed angrily "bacon's gonna kill me if find out!" He tried to sleep forgetting about jacket. He was trying his best to sleep. 

 

 

He was about to blink his eyes when suddenly jaein's memory crossed his mind. Her long hair and beautiful slight smile came over his head.

 

 

"Oh she is all in my mind! Why the hell she is popping out?" he mentally said and tried to concentrate on sleeping but couldn't.He covered his head under the pillow and started to count 1 to 500. Finally after counting 500 for 5 times he closed his eye successfully.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

She saw chen waving his hand back to her. She smiled and coninued on watching untill his body totally disappeared from the road. She finally turned toward the hotel and went in. Before she could enter the hotel, one of the guard came over and took jaein's luggage and showed her the way "This way madam!" he said respectively. She smiled widely and followed him. Till then too,she wasn't aware about the chen's jacket.

 

 

Guard showed her the way to the reception and handed the luggage back to her.She bowed"Gamsahamnida!" he smiled ,bowed back and exited. Right away when guard left,"How can I help you?" the voice came from the reception.

 

 

Hotel's room was actually booked by the staffs of xxx univeristy of Korea for the transfered student like Jaein. She wasn't the only one who was transfered. More than 50 students were transfered from different countries. Students were suppose to stay there for a night and moved to university's dorm the next day at 8:00 am. Staffs would come and take them to the dorm.

 

 

"Um...I am transfered student from Nepal,Jaein!" she replied smilingly. Receptionist understood right away. Without asking anything she took out the key and handed it to her. "Here you go,room no. 1056!" She took the key and bowed"Thankyou so much"

 

 

And then she was about to take a turn when her eyes now caught chen's jacket. "Oh!That strange guy's jacket!" she came near the jacket and looked over it,turning right and left.She was stuck for a moment "He left it over here!"

 

 

"Hakseng!Any problem?" the same beautiful receptionist asked thinking that she may had got problem since she was standing there soulessly.

 

 

"Ah no!" she blinked her eyes in surprise and went up to the room where she was served with delicious food. She excitedly ate it yummily and took a long shower thinking about that strange guy's jacket but couldn't think any solution.After shower she called her parents informing that  she had landed safely (excluding the lost part) and now that she was in hotel. She jumped off to her bed but chen's jacket caught her attention again.

 

 

"What should I do with you huh?" she picked up the jacket and then again threw it back. "Whatever! let's think about it tomorrow,okay Jaein ah!" she patted herself and jumped bak to her bed.

 

 

 

Finally, like chen she ended up sleeping after thinking for a long time...."foooooos!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---it's lil' bit boring!

-Mistakes forgive!!!! -_-