Boring days in Korea

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                       11224223_958740574189584_845999012746842

 

 

 

 

 (A/N:From this chapter onwards,I am going to use POV.Hope you guys won't be confuse <3)

 

Jaein's POV

 

 

"So you are jaein huh?"

 

 

 

"I am luna.Yoo luna." that pretty girl smiled and lend her hand for shake. I was puzzled, how the hell did she know my name when it was our first met?

 

 

Am I popular?

 

Did I do something precious?

 

Am I married to key oppa already?

 

 

These were the crazy thoughts on my mind when she re-called my name waving her hand,"Hey! Hey!"

 

 

"Nae?"I flashed my thought away and bowed to the knee,"Annyeonghaseyo,I am Jaein.I am 18. Lets get along Luna sshi."I lifted my left hand for shake as I was left handed but then I changed my hand as she was lending her right."Aigoo,get up!" pretty girl lifted me up and pinched my cheeks,"You are so cute.Don't call me luna shii.You can call me unnie.I am 20."she seemed to be a frank girl. She kept on throwing smiles and I too threw my geek smile back, brace on my teeth.

 

 

"But how come you know my name?"I asked curiously when she laughed and replied,"Hahahah there's name plate out in the door.Don't worry I don't research on you cutie.I must be a crazy.WHAT THE HELL I WAS THINKING?POPULAR?My !

 

 

I simply nodded on her answer and smiled scratching my neck.

 

 

"So wanna tour the town?"she offered directly lifting her guitar on her right arm again.THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO ME.A PRICELESS OFFER.I immediately accepted her offer and beamed. How can she be so kind? But I clearly saw something pain beside her smile. Her smile wasn't fake totally but wasn't fully true too.

 

 

I simply put on my shoes and picked out cap from my bag.She carried her guitar and waited me outside the door.I didn't carry anything except some changed money I had.

 

 

We roamed town almost for 2 hours.It was so hot yet was so good.Seoul, I awasspeechless.Such a beautiful city for sure.Everything I use see in internet,that day,I experienced in reality.Co-incidentally,we even visited the playground where I stayed yesterday.That made me think about yesterday's incident and also that strange guy and his jacket poped out into my head.

 

 

She bought ice-cream for us.I argued to pay but ended up failing.I offered to carry her guitar but ended up failing again.She said,"You will hurt your arm,cutie."and I couldn't reply back.She zipped my mouth.And again for next 1 hour we walked around the neighbour town near to our dorm.She introduced almost everything about town,shops,food etc.After some round in town,it was 3 pm already.She dropped me to the dorm's gate and left for her guitar practice.I bid,thanked her for everything she did today and went up to our room,"Woah How can she be so kind?She is really good from inside too."I mouthed to myself and headed toward the room.But I failed to eat deokbokki and next time was always there waiting for me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chen's POV

 

 

 

We were now in hotel resting after a short flight.I and Xiumin hyung were paired in room.He was busy eating hotdogs and watching videos on his tab.But I coulnd't eat,watch or do anything.My mood wasn't letting me to have fun.Bacon's jacket and that girl's memory,this two thing were irritating me.I was so tired of thinking.Let's say I was annoyed by myself that turned into anger.Without my mind consent,I slammed my hand on table,"Aaaaish!"which startled xiumin hyung who was busy staring at his tab.He almost dropped his tab on the floor due to my scream.

 

 

"Yah trollie!What's wrong?Your slam almost dropped my precious tab and I almost got choked."Xiumin hyung asked raising his eyebrows since he was noticing me reacting weird,"Something bothering you?"

 

 

"N-o"I nodded but xiumin hyung gave me a evil look and smirked,"You lost bacon's jacket,right?'HOW THE HELL HE NOTICED?"M-w-o?Aaniya!"I tremblingly replied and faced down completely ignoring hyung's questioning look but then immediately i turned my head to his eyes,"Hyung!There's a girl who knows you but not me!"

 

 

"Hahah so that's bothering you."Hyung teased me bursting out into a laugh.I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WAS SO FUNNY?

 

 

"Nope.I am just amazed.She knows Xiumin but not Chen?Isn't that something?"I replied proudly like everyone in the world know me.

 

 

"She may be my fan troll ah.She may only like me not you."

 

 

"I don't think so,hyung!"

 

 

"Why?You said she only know me?"

 

 

"It doesn't mean that she like you."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"It didn't seem she like you either."I smirked.This time,my answer seemed a lil' envied.

 

 

"You jealous?"hyung teased and gigled pointing finger at me,"Hahhhahahah"

 

 

"Why would I?"I replied like a boss.But sure I was jealous.WHY? That was giving me a .She knows xiumin hyung and not me when we are in same group.Xiumin hyung was about to reply me but a knock rang on our door.

 

 

"Nugu?"I whinned.

 

 

"Baekhyun.Suho hyung said me to share room with you!"Bacon shouted from the door and xiumin hyung went to unlock the door for him.I puzlled.What if he finds out I lost his jacket.He didn't look happy all over the flight but when he entered,his face wasn't sad anymore.May be Chanyeol cheered him up."Oh hey torll ah!"he greeted me cheerfully."Aren't you concern about your jacket anymore?"I asked curiously.He chuckled,"Nope,chanyeolie's gonna buy be new!"

 

 

"Really?"I raised eyebrows in relief.But he really liked his jacket since it was his hyung's gift.I really felt bad.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Jaein's POV)

 

 

I unlocked my dorm's room and directly jump off to my bed.It was really tiring but I enjoyed touring.I turned to unnie's bed side and glared at her posters.Something was written on all posters at their end but I didn't bother reading it.I fell asleep right away when I closed my eyes.

 

 

I barely opened my eyes,rubbing.I pulled out my blanket and peeked ta unnie's bed.She wasn't there neither her guitar was there.She wasn't home till last night I guessed.I wokeup from my bed and stretched my body.I heard something growling and it was my stomach since I didn't ate anything last night.I went down to the cafeteria following map and had my breakfast.

 

 

I returned to my room after having breakfast.I waited for unnie to come and play with her but she didn't come.I couln't read any updates or watch any kpop videos as I didn't have anything like mobile or laptop.Only I cpuld call my parents from school's phone.

 

 

My next three days went so boring.My college was supposed to start from next thursday and it was just wednesday(hope you understand.).Luna unnie didn't show up.I wonder where she  is?For those days,I could only think abput my key oppa.I thought of gping out insearch of SM TOWN and the problem was that I don't know where the hell is sm town?Three days were so boring.I wished Luna unnie to be here.

 

 

But suddenly my mind caught up something.

 

 

"Did that strange guy picked up the jacket from that hotel?"

 

 

"Should I go check?"

 

 

"Or not?"

 

 

Since I had nothing to do I decide to go.I put on my KEY written t-shirt with shorts and carrying a umbrella,I left.I knew the way.After a short walk,I reached there and bowed receptionist.She sorrily smiled,"I am sorry but he didn't come to take this."she handed me the plastic where jacket was kept.I sighed and took it back.I sincerely thanked her and exited.

 

 

"Why didn't he visit?Don't he need this?"I squeezed the plastic bag and opened my umbrella since it was so hot.I slowly heade to the playground,swinging plastic bag on my one hand and umbrella on other hand.I smiled when I reached to the play ground and like I did in first day,I directly went to the swing and placed jacket beside.I decided to wait there for some time in hope that he may come,in case but was a waste.I waited for almost 4 or 5 hours but he didn't come.So I went back to my room hoping unnie would be there but again hoping was a waste.She wasn't there.At this moment,I missed my parents,friends,mobiles and laptob.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(No one's POV)

 

 

 

 

It was Jaein's 9th day on Korea.From the next day she had to go to her new college.She had no mobile till then too as her father said he would send her money after some days."Aiwoo how I wanted to spend my days here and How it ended."she murmured,took out a diary from her drawer and started to note down.

 

 

HOW I (am) SPEND MY DAYS IN KOREA?

 

1st day- got lost and a strange guy helped me

 

2nd day-had a trip around town with luna unnie and from that day she didn't return back here.I wonder where is?I miss her.She was so sweet.I don't know anyone here to ask about her.

 

3rd day-boringly stayed in room thinking about key

 

4th day- stayed boringly in room thinking about SHINee

 

5th day- stayed in room again thinking about key

 

6thday-went to hotel to pickup the jacket and waited that strange guy for nothing.

 

7th day-whole day waited for strange guy in case he would come

 

8th day-again waited strange guy for 12hours but in return he didn't visit again.

 

 

My days in Korea is running so boring till now.Otokey key oppa?I don't know why do I wait that strange guy though he didn't visit.I keep touching his jacket and I feel strange.I must have gone crazy.

 

 

With this she ended up her writing and laid down to her bed,"Finally I can go school tomorrow."

 

 

 

While chen wasn't normal for all those days after he met Jaein.Exo returned back to Korea after a week they left.And recently they were busy since SM TOWN SEOUL CONCERT was so near.It was so hard to get time to practice because of their busy schedule.They need to film their new realoty show too.Chen sang OST for d.o's drama and was busy promoting it.He thought he would forgot that girl after someday but it turned out wrong.The more day passed,the more she keep clinging on his mind.Chen was worried he would go crazy at anytime.

 

 

-At night about 7pm.

 

 

 

Jaein was asleep after she wrote her daily work on her diary.She opened her eyes hardly after she got knock on her door,"Dinner time."She puzzled,"Already a dinner time?"Her eyes widened seeing the time.It showed 7:05 pm."oOh I didn't go to playground today!"

 

 

Then,she went down for dinner.After dinner,she again laid on her bed and tried to sleep but couldn't as she slept enough already.She annoyingly woke up,"Aaah!I am bored!"She then saw a plastic beside her bed of chen's jacket.She raised her eyebrows,"Should I go and wait again today?"

 

 

"I don't want to.It would be waste for sure."

 

 

"But he may come!"

 

 

"No he might not?"

 

 

"He might?"

 

 

"Might not?"

 

 

"Aaaaaaah so annoying!"she shouted after murmuring for a bit."Let's just go for today!For last time."she put on her shorts and white pale t-shirt,carried the plastic bag and headed out from the room...

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile,chen was so burned up inside the practice room.He decided to skip the practice.He silently picked his hook,put on his mask and glass and headed out of the room not letting anyone notice him going outside."But where should I go?"he stopped walking and thought,"To the playground?She might be there too!"he smiled.

 

 

"Yah crazy!why would she be there and why are y-o-...uh let it be!"he sighed and started walking but froze again,"But where to go?"

 

 

"To the play ground?"

 

 

"No-no to the han river?"

 

 

"Play ground?"

 

 

"Han river?"

 

 

"Playground?"

 

 

"Han river?"

 

 

"Awwwwh stop!Let's just go to playground."He chuckled annoyingly and turned his footsteps to the way of play ground.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Will they meet?

Did I just wrote over useless thing on chapter?If then sorry.Heheh I couldn't directly get to the point,HOW SHOULD I MAKE THEM MEET AGAIN?So heheheh.-_-

Spelling errors and grammar errors,forgive ^_^