temporary president

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                       11392883_917008848357575_194954418649155

 

(Chen’s POV)

 

 

That hurt.Crashing in floor wasn’t enough; even her cell phone hit my nose. I could guarantee that I broke my nose. But a part of my everything wasn’t ready to scream in pain.WHY? Because girl who was curled over me was the same girl that made my heart thump even when she wasn’t around me.Although,we were strangers till then. I just couldn’t doze my eyes off her till two persons disturbed.

 

 

One was my mom of course and another, unknown young boy to me but seemed to be known by my mom and that strange girl as they weirdly exchanging their glance.

 

 

“Oh Omma!”I finally broke silence; my heart started reacting abnormal.So foolish my heart.

 

 

“Omma?”That strange girl shaped confusingly.

 

 

But why were we not getting up from the floor? I didn’t get up because, reason one I was shocked, reason two she was stepping on me and last one, somehow I just liked to stay that and she? May be she shared the same reason except number three.

 

 

“Are you guys planning to settle like that forever?”Mom teased, giggling.Like she was happy to see us in this situation.

 

 

And finally, she flashed and junkily stepped out from me and hid behind my mom’s back .Embarrassment shown by red pinkish dot in her cheek. And I tried to get up but my back pulled me down.I guess I just banged my back.

 

 

“Oh you okay?”mom slipped to catch me while guys back to her jumped up as I was falling down to floor again when I tried to pick my sunglass.My back pained as hell.Hardly,I stood but not straight and put on my sunglass.

 

 

“May—b-e –you—hurt your back?”That girl uttered, still confused, “I will take you to room.”She suddenly approached to me and pulled me down to her back for piggyback. That was hilarious.

 

 

“Yah yah what are you doing?”I asked out in shock.That was really amazing. That broom like small figure carried me? She didn’t reply and directly drove me into the same room she came before and placed me to the resting chair slowly and let a sigh,”AWW you are so heavy!”   OFCOURSE, I WAS! SHE WAS CARRYING A BIG MAN! And yet my heart skipped when she carried me. I chuckled a pain sigh. Two people standing next to us exchanged their glance in surprise and followed us.

 

 

“Are you ok-“my mom was about to speak but a lady’s voice cut it, “We are lacking staffs here!”The voice was groaning from front door of shop.

 

 

“Jaein ah help him with some first aid treatment! I will be back after a minute.”Mom said happily and pulled hand of the young boy, “And rookie, you will start your work from today!” Oh! Jaein? Nice name hmmm…but wait! Why is my reacting that way? She looked so happy even when I am hurt!

 

 

 “Ah yeah!”He bowed staring at that strange girl who was glaring at me. Both of them left after Jaein bowed and exchanged glance with that young boy. Right away when they left, she took out something like ointment or? She then turned my back facing her.

 

 

”Lay down!”She ordered.

 

 

”WHAT?”I asked in surprise.

 

 

” I am not gonna you. Lay down so that I can put this!”She pointed at the ointment she was holding. She lifted up my shirt and gently rubbed it to my back without saying a word. Is she so forward or what? Don’t she know how bad boys can be and take advantages of girls... Silence took over. She just stared at me,thinking maybe. And I thought this was the right time to ask what she was about to say when I left hurriedly last time.I,slowly looked up to meet her glance and was about to utter a word when..

 

 

“Hyung! Did you see? Jongdae was piggy backed right now?”a guy whispered,leaning against the door and that guy was Baekhyun. My eyes stretched into tomato just to see that guys.

 

 

“Of course I saw man! And what? Piggy backed by a gril?....hahahhahah that's really funny.”next guy behind Baekhyun teased and laughed clapping his thigh. And he was Minseok hyung. Was that even funny being carried by a girl? of course yeah that’s embarrassing! But wait! What were they doing here?

 

 

“Is that their religion to wear sunglasses and masks? Are they SUNGLASS MASK gang?”that strange girl,Jaein, right? She whispered slowly but loud enough to hear by me as I was near to her.I cursed my bad luck. Why were everyone poping out strangely from no where?

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(NO ONE’S POV)

 

 

“Ja Ja Ja! Everyone’s here right?” Mrs kim gathered all the staffs to the big round table and everyone nodded.Chen,Xiumin and Baekhyun was in one small table,xiumin and bacon focusing to Mrs kim while Chen exchanging glance to Jaein who was standing back to his mom,helping her with some snacks.

 

 

“So I gathered you all to talk about” Mrs kim clapped her hands excitedly, everyone leaning their head forward curiously, “New president!”she smiled, “And he is non other than my son,Kim Jong Dae!”she let another clap completing her sentence.Everyone looked at Chen in surprise.

 

 

“Yeah?”Chen frowned,almost dropping from his seat.Xiumin and Baekhyun clapped into chen’s ear trying to annoy him.Chen made a face to them and to his mom,”You kidding right? Why am I president? What will I do with my work?”he asked in disbelief.

 

 

“Don’t flinch my baby!Just for a 1 or 2 months maybe!”Mrs kim replied.

 

 

Though he wasa flinching and all, a big part of chen’s heart was happy just because he could work with that strange girl Jaein.No,he was fully happy. “And why are you guys so happy with that?”chen groaned at xiumin and chen.

 

 

 “Man! We got resting days!”xiumin pulled his sunglass a little down to his nose and winked to chen,”That was what we were here to tell you but didn’t know aunt knew about this already.”

 

 

“Maybe they already informed to every of our parents!Before,I got call from my grandmom.”Baekhyun added, whispering.

 

 

“Woah! What’s with LEE SOO MAN huh? Letting us rest?”chen high-fived bacon and xiumin beaming happily.

 

 

“Boys Boys stop gossiping!I am not finished yet!”Mrs kim ordered and they focused back to her,”Because I had to go out of country with my honey for helping his business,I hope you will do well my baby!You will start from tomorrow”she looked at chen and he nodded agreeing.”So,meeting ends here!”Mrs kim dismissed and every staffs out their clapped for their new temporary president.

 

 

*I guess 2 months will be fun!”chen thought,glancing at Jaein,smiling under his mask.

 

 

*DUH! Why is every strange things happening today?I guess these 2 months will be long!”Jaein thought as she glanced at chen and new rookie worker,Yeong Jun who was scratching his head in awe.

 

 

 

*Seems like I can meet my soulmate me here!*Jun thought peeking at Jaein shyly.