This time A Chain?

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                               11224223_958740574189584_845999012746842

 

 

 

(Chen's POV)

 

 

I skipped my practice.PRACTICE FOR SM TOWN SEOUL CONCERT! which we need to attend tomorrow and I am so lazy for that.I need to do so many highnotes.I love to sing but highnotes awww so annoying but sometimes good.

 

 

After the great confusion,I mean after I mentally choosed playground,I speed up my walk towards the play ground.On my way,I covered up my highnotes of "The best luck" as practice.My heart was pounding.You know like,I would meet her.I don't know but my mind and heart kept on thinking about her.She wasn't anyone to me but a stranger I met for a day but who knew she would make me feel like this?And what was the exact feeling?In hope of meeting her,I even checked my dress.I did't want to be teased like last time.

 

 

After a jog of exatly 25 minutes,I was near to the playground.Like I expected,there she was swinging on the swing like the last time.Small smile appeared on my face seeing her.I didn't know why?I felt so relief and good like I was just freed from a prison.I stared her from behind.She was glaring at sky pointing her fingers and holding a plastic bag on her right hand.I was sure that it would be bacon's jacket which I accidentally left last time.But I wondered what she was doing pointing her fingers on the sky?

 

 

I was facing her back.I walked a little near to her.My heart escaped.WHAT IF SHE KICKED ME AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME?As I stepped a bit closer,I heard her voice,"17,18,19,20...27 aah ahh no no it was 26 ..ah no 27 aah no 26..."And then I knew what she was doing.SUCH A FOOLISH THING!COUNTING STARS ON THE SKY!DID SHE THINK COUNTING STARS ON THE SKY IS POSSIBLE?

 

 

I chucked,"WTH?" and stopped at the place where I was.She was going on,"32,32,33,34,35...39...44"I didn't bother interrupting.But something cracked me up,"VOW!!!!"

 

 

There was a dog down to my knee and HELL! I didn't realize I was stepping on it's tail.Right away when it barked my legs pulled my body away.I started running damn fast,"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and it chased me.

 

 

That girl looked at me stopping to count stars as I shouted so hard.That ing dog was chasing me.That was embarrassing totally.I was running like crazy head.The way that dog chased me was so hilarious.I shouted more hardly,"Ah stop you dog!HELP HELP!"

 

 

She stood from the swing and glanced at me being chased by dog.I was rounding around the slides like a crazy while she was rounding with me on her place.I guess she was observing me.She mouthed,"OH YOU!"

 

 

My mind went blank after dog started chasing me.I couldn't think of anything but ask for help,"HELP HELP!"I was so near to dog's mouth.I was asking for a help and she was only observing me.I screamed,"Yah!What are you looking?Chase this dog away!"She threw plastic bag on the ground.I thought she was going to help me but WHAT?She started laughing.She was pointing her forefinger at me and was laughing like crazy like the chanyeol laughs.She was rounding along me in her original place.

 

 

Why was she laughing?What was so funny?I was shouting like a crazy and she was laughing like a crazy.Situation met."Oh oh yah yah jariga jariga,Hey you help me!"I roared.I almost got chased for 10 minutes when that dog's teeth ripped my pant and my body was on the ground.That made the sound,"Kraaap!"

 

 

"Oh crap!"she stopped laughing and picked a stone from the ground and hit the dog.Dog got hit on it's head and ran away.She hurriedly came running toward me,"Are you okay?"I was okay.I wasn't hurt.Only down part of pant was ripped.Piece of my pant was on ground.She gave me her hand for support.She should have helped me early.

 

 

"You alright?"she asked me,holding my hands helping me to stand up.She must have felt bad for laughing.Her face was caring.

 

 

"Oh!I am okay!"I replied letting her hands.My heart escaped again."You sure you're alright?I heard the sound kraaaap!"she bent down toward my feet,"Let me see!"I immediately stepped back,"I said I am fine."and I jumped for three times,"See see see i am fine!"

 

 

"Aah okay!But .."she mumbled.

 

 

"What? but?"

 

 

"You looked so funny when you got chased hahhahahahah!"she sat on the ground and started laughing again.WHAT?THIS GIRL REALLY IS CRAZY!"HAHHAA I am so sorry!Here's your jacket."she picked up the plastic bag from the ground and handed it to me,"You know how many days I waited here for you?"she smirked.

 

 

WHAT?SHE WAITED FOR ME? WHY? OFCOURSE TO HAND THIS JACKET.

 

 

"Oh!"was only the answer I could reply.HELL,I SHOULD HAVE VISITED HERE EARLY.OW !I cursed myself on my mind but why?I didn't know.

 

 

"How many-----"I was about to ask her about the days she waited for me but my cellphone whistled a message ringtone.She chuckled,"You got message!"I cursed my mobile and drag it out of my pocket.Message was from bacon.

 

 

"Yah where are you?Lee Soo Man is in the house for check! Palli wa!"

 

 

"Oh !"I mumbled and looked at her.She was looking at me too but I bet she didn't see anything except my glass and mask.She looked like she was wanting to say something but I interrupted,"I gotta go!Thanks for jacket."and ran away not giving a glance back at her.Lee Soo Man may fired me for roaming out at this night.She just blinked her eyes and watched me run.

 

 

I ran in fast pace that I reached in dorm only in 15 minutes.I placed bacon's jacket at door and entered to room nervously.But there wasn't anyone excepts members.It was only a trick made by Suho hyung as I bunked my practice.Not a small practice but a DAMN big practice.

 

 

I got scold from Suho hyung almost for 1 hour but in those scolding period my mind was thinking about her.I should have ask her name or number?I should have let her say what she wanted to tell?Hell,it was so embarrassing today!That bladdy dog!Why was he under my leg? How will I meet her next time?What may was the thing she was going to say?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Jaein's POV)

I wanted to say,"Let's go eat.I will treat you like I promised last time."but even before I opened my mouth he walked away.That silly guy!Hahhaha got chased by dog.And one more thing,why did he wear those unwanted sunglass and mask at night?I was curious of that.

 

 

After he left,I just blinked my eyes in surprise and watched him running."Tsk that poor guy!Your bad luck!You missed my treat!But fine with me you saved my money."I was about to turn to my dorm as it was late already but I saw something on the ground.That was a chain.A big chain which is used in pants for show up or fashion."This must be his again!"I whinned and stared at it.It looked so beautiful.Beside chain,there was a piece of pant which got ripped before.I picked up it too and walked back to my way,"I have school tomorrow!"

 

 

 

Hell,last time jacket and this time chain?WTH? Why did he forget?I carried it to my home and thought,"I should go back to playground tommorow again!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Mistakes forgive <3