-_-

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                  11204395_958740340856274_123566878815422

 

(Noone's pov)

 

 

 

A week and some days passed.Unnie wasn't back till then too.May be she left the school.

 

 

 

Her appa sent some sufficient money by which she bought one mobile and one laptop plus some kpop posters that she filled her room's wall completly.She retained all kpop news.Taemin's solo album,BTS's come back,SM TOWN concert in seoul,etc and she was sad for many days as she couldn't attain sm concert though she was staying in the seoul.LIKE SHE COULD GET THE TICKET?

 

 

 

Jaein got heired as waitress in a cafe named,"KIM FAMILY CAFE!" along with Linna so that she could earn enough and go to concerts,buy albums.Cafe was so atonishing and standard.She wondered how Linna got job's contact there easily.They two were already too close enough to share everything about them.Jaein totally forgot about that strange guy's chain.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"AWW Finally we are back!"bacon chuckled as he placed his luggage beside the bed and jumped off to his bed,"Oh neo adi ga?'he questioned surprisingly to chen.Chen was ready to leave with the same dress he had wore in the flight.Where was he going?They were just back finishing their lost planet concert in singapore.

 

 

Chen ignored him and unlocked the door to leave.

 

 

"Yah!Ain't you tired?Where are you going?"he shouted waking up from his bed.

 

 

"To mom!She said she had something important to discuss with me."he annoyingly replied like as he was so tired.Yet was going to see his mom."Woah!Bring some cake then."bacon gigled and jumped back to his bed again."I won't!"He left the room,asked permission and key to manager hyung and headed.

 

 

Chen's mom had beautiful cafe near around sm town area but was secret from people.He then drove to his mom's shop.On the way he decided to visit the playground,incase if she may be there but was waste of his time.She wasn't there.WHAT MAY BE THE THING SHE WANTED TO SAY LAST TIME? was the only thing he could think of.More than a week passed and He was yet thinking about her.

 

 

 

"KIM FAMILY CAFE!"he read the banner of his mom's cafe as he stepped out from the car,"Name's so old fashioned!She need to change it." He peeked from the glass and mouthed,"So many customers!"He then took put his mobile and typed something on it.

 

 

"Omma na wasseo!I will stay in staff room.Be there!"he touched the sent button and took back way to enter the cafe putting on his sunglass and pulling his scarf up.Maybe he forgot his mask.

 

 

"Arasseo Nae adeul!"she replied right away.

 

 

As he headed through the back door thinking that what his mom wanted to talk about,he felt,something strange would happen to him.The same feeling he had when he first met that strange girl.As expected!

 

 

He was infront of staff room.Even before he could catch the door's knob,someone's body was on him.His hands were around that someone's waist.His sunglass dropped on the floor along with his body and made,"Takrakkaa!"sound.That person's head hit his chin and mobile hit his nose.IT HAPPENED SO SUDDENLY THAT CHEN COULDN'T BLOCK ANYTHING FROM HITTING HIM.

 

 

 

"Ah!"

 

"AHH!"

 

Both shouted at a time.Painingly,they looked at each other and blinked their eyes in surprise.

 

 

"Oh!You!"

 

 

"Oh neo!"

 

Instead of standing up,both of them kept staring at each other,observing.

 

 

EXACTLY AT THAT TIME!

 

 

"What are you two doing?"a female voice rang on their ears.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistakes forgive <3