Hell,she said she don't know Chen

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

                                   11204395_958740340856274_123566878815422

 

It had just become a moment they met but Chen was already weirdly interested to her. Without any reason he was helping a stranger and what? even dragging her luggage when the owner didn't beg him to.

 

 

And after leaving playground, Jaein tried to talk to him for many times but end up failing. She just wanted to ask why was he helping her suddenly? She wanted to ask her luggage back thinking that it might be rude to make a helper carry her stuffs but she couldn't spoke out anything and Chen didn't turn back. He kept on walking straight murmuring alone to himself.

 

 

Everywhere on the road,the lights were on but no people were walking around as it was a deadly late night. Way was so silent. Only the sound of dragged luggage's could be listened Gooooooooooooorr on the floor. Jaein was feeling bore. May be she yawned for more than 50 times. It had been 15 minutes already since they started to walk in silence.

 

 

TWO STRANGERS.

 

 

Aish Manager hyung will kill me if he find out that I m not in dorm.And I m helping a stranger! Chen murmured looking at his watch and then he suddenly stopped.He saw three way.One in right,one in left and one straight. He was confirming which was the right way to xxx hotel. When he stopped walking, Jaein who was looking downward and following chen's step got bumped hardly into his back.

 

 

"Aah"she shouted.

 

 

"That starled me!Where do you watch while walking?"Chen stepped forward.

 

 

Finally the silence broke.

 

 

"You were the one who stopped suddenly!"she said in a angry voice snorring "Ah it hurts!"

 

 

Oh! Is she getting angry? Why? She just bumped into my jacket and its not that painable! Did she forgot how she kicked me? he thought to himself but didn't reply back anything.He stood still.

 

 

"Why did you stop?"she said while rubbing her forehead.

 

 

"I was confirming the right way. Now follow me!"he turned front moving to the left way.

 

 

"You sure you know the way,right? You are so strange."she followed him doubtly

 

 

He looked back at jaein. "I know! and what's strang-?" he stopped before completing his sentence. He was so near to her face that his heart rate increased.

 

 

"Everything is strange!" she stared at chen. Chen immediately turned away and started to walk. "Just foll-ow! It's not- that far -now!" he said rolling his one hand around his heart and one hand pulling her luggage.

 

 

"You are helping me when I didn't beg you to and you are even carrying my luggage?" Jaein said suspiciously. "You are wearing a huge jacket and scarf when its so hot now. That sunglass when there is no sun and that mask? So strange huh?"

 

 

Mwoya?Did she knew that I m Chen or what?suddenly she turned suspicious! he hissed to himself but without turning back he continued walking.

 

 

"Hey! why you not replying? why are you wearing those when its not necessary? You are a robber,right?" Jaein was now growing nervous that he might be a thief.

 

 

 

Chen sighed "I said I am not a thief,okay?I am helping you because -ju-st-" he didn't say anything further.

 

 

"beacuse?"

 

 

"Because you - said- you- were ---lost! And as a human being I am fulfilling my duty." Chen grinned. "A girl shouldn't walk alone at this late night, isn't it? Don't get wrong ideas, I am a good boy!" For a moment,Chen was back to his trolling talks lol.

 

 

"Then why are you wearing clothes weirdly?" She laughed. "I just noticed now.You are wearing pajama shorts with a huge jackets. Aren't you feeling hot?  hahahaahah"

 

 

Chen's eyes widened.He aswell noticed right now that what he was wearing. He looked down at his shorts. He was wearing the pajama shorts which he use to wear before going to bed. Before,in a rush he forgot to put on his pants.He got embarrased while jaein was laughing so hard. His cheeks turning pink inside his mask.

 

 

Why is she laughing so hard? Does she even know who i am?  He said mentally to himself staring at her. I am chensing machine.  

 

 

"Ah my stomach! But you are looking so funny. Why didn't I see it before?" she burst out into a big laugh. Even tears were gathering in her eyes. Though she was only a stranger, listening to her comment made him felt bad. He suddenly took out his jacket and kept over the luggage. "Because I am pulling your luggage I m feeling so hot."

 

 

Jaein stopped laughing. For a while she forgot that he was her helper. She felt like she was joking with her friends.

 

 

"Oh! Your t-shirt?-----"she was going to say something but he cutt off.

 

 

"Now what again?Don't comment on My tee!"

 

 

"C-H-E-N"she read the letters written on chen's tee. "0h chen!" she beamed. "I have heard this name somewhere and I was just going to say that you are looking cool with it but never mind!" she pouted and looked at other side.

 

 

Chen felt happy for nothing listening to her indirect comment.

 

 

"So do you know chen?" he asked smiling inside his mask.

 

 

"Nope! I guess the one I know is Xiumin of exo not chen!" she chuckled.

 

 

 

Shocked!

 

 

She know Xiumin but not chen.She must be a rock.

 

 

"So you know Xiumin but not Chen?"

 

 

"I am not sure.Is he a celebrity or is he a chinese?" she asked confusingly.

 

 

"And why do you think he is a chinese?" he asked backed.

 

 

"Name's kind a sounds chinese!" she replied.

 

 

"Oh!" he only said that much.

 

 

"Is he famous person?" she asked again.

 

 

 

"Ah no nope, never mind." He pouted and murmured blah blah blah to himself.

 

 

While they were talking to each other,they didn't know that they were already near the hotel. Chen looked up and said.."There it is!" pointing the hotel.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

chapter 4 end.

Mistakes forgive <3