New room mate?

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

                                     11156379_958740430856265_300790879704129

 

 

 

At about 7:30 am,she got knocked on her room's door,"Haksengg!! Ireonayo,we need to head to the dorm now." Without hesitating, she lazily woke up and replied in a sleepy voice,"nae!" She got fresh,had breakfast and started her packing her stuffs she unpacked yesterday.But her eyes met the jacket,"What should i do with it huh?um.....idea!"she rolled her eyes rubbing her nose.She hurriedly packed,simply dressed up and ran down to the reception.

 

 

Her eyes widened when she saw the atmoshphere."Woah!"she gigled.Really about 60 or 70 students were standing down with their luggagae on the hand.Lots of faces.Specially lots of pretty faces more than boys.She slightly entered through the people and went near to the reception."Good morning!Can you do me a favor?"she bowed.Receptionist smiled,"yeah,sure!How can I help you?"

 

 

"E.r..rmmm..umm"she took out one plastic bag from her luggage,jacket inside it and handed it to the receptionist,"One of my friend left this here yesterday.He may visit here to pick this back.Please help me to return this." Recetionist smiled and took it over.

 

 

 

After making deal that if he doesn't come over to take it for somedays,she will come again and pick it back,she left the hotel along with the other students and staffs.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Yah! Yah! Ireona!" a loud voice rang on chen's ear,"Yaaaaah! Palli ireona. Suho hyung's gonna scold us. We need to get ready man!" baekhyun pulled his blanket and patted on his hardly. Chen slowly opened his eyes. He could see baekhyun ragging on him through his small peeked eyes,"Jamkaman,just 5 minutes more bacon!" chen scoffed pulling his blanket back but bacon didn't let him sleep. It was already 8 am and they had leave at 9 am to the airport.

 

 

"That's why I said you to sleep early yesterday! No excuse troll! wake up!" bacon shook chen's body and pulled out his pillow hardly. With loads of hesitation, finally, he woke. He was about to enter the bathroom,"But,troll ah! Did you see my jacket? That one which my hyung gifted me?" bacon peeked at chen searching for his jacket everywhere in the room.

 

 

"How -would- I-- know?" chen said nervously, remembering yesterday's incident about the jacket. He went inside the bathroom and slammed the door. He directly walked near to the mirror letting a sigh,"Yah! what will you do with his jacket huh?..and you are strange! She is all in your mind! It's not like you gonna meet her again!"

 

 

And for sake of calm, he started taking shower with the loud music on....Everybody...everybody...every every body.....nae maumie heundureu..

 

 

 

After a while, all were ready to leave the dorm except D.O. Due to his suitimg for the drama Its okay,its love! he couldn't go. He had to miss the tour with s.

 

 

They were heading to China for some promotional work. "You guys ready to leave!"manager hyung asked cleaning the van. "Yeah!" everyone shouted but bacon didn't. All members glanced at bacon. "What's wrong baekhyun?" chanyeol curiously asked.

 

 

"I didn't find my fav jacket!You know that one right?"he signalled through his hand.

 

 

"Oh!i kno---"chanyeol was about reply but kris cut off,"We are getting late guys!Discuss it later."Both of them nodded while chen was staring from the corner side. He felt bad for him since he was the one who lost his jacket. Iwill buy you new one later bacon ah. He thought to himself and let a sigh.

 

 

Dragging their luggages,they stepped out from their dorm and went inside the van."Annyeong guys!"kyung soo shouted from the window.

 

 

"Stay safe kyung soo ah!"kai waved back to d.o.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It only took about 30 minutes to reach their college's dorm from the hotel as it wasn't so far.All the students climbed down the bus and gathered up on the ground.One by one,staffs handed the keys to the students and asked them to leave and rest for a day.Everybody bowed and bid while jaein was busy staring at the building of their new college and dorm. was wide opened"Woah!"

 

 

Comapring to the colleges of Nepal, it was 100 times better and huge. It was huge enough to get lost inside it. She went up to the staircase following the way written in the map of the dorm. was singing,"Dorm no. 77..77...77..77...lala alalallalallaal.." She finally reached to her room. Slightly and slowly she opened the door in excitement and made entrance to the room. Right away,she mouthed "Yeaaah!So beautiful!" and saw two beds,"So I need to share room?" she pouted when she saw posters on the wall,"So she is a believer,...directioner..mahomie and..exotics?..she must be a kpoper too then." she smiled and touched the posters randomly.

 

 

"Aigoo,room's so clean and beautiful." she unpacked her luggage and checked all the stuffs in the room. Every stuffs were double in number since they had to share the room. She sat on her bed and looked at the poster,"So someone's living here already?I need to be good to her so that we can be friends eheheh." she murmered to herself.

 

 

Suddenly,a tall girl entered. She was so beautiful. Her style,it was so bold. Her hair was short to her neck, blue in colour. She had carried guitar on her right arm. Jaein was giving her a strange look. Her jaw dropped seeing a pretty girl standing infront of her. For a moment, jaein felt like she was a lesbian. She gulped. How can a girl be this pretty?

 

 

That pretty girl let her guitar rest on the floor and walked near to jaein.

 

 

"Hey!So you are Jaein huh?"

 

 

"I am luna,Yoo luna."she smiled and gave her right hand for shake.

 

 

 

Jaein blinked her eyes in surprise. Hell,how did she know my name?

 

 

 

 

 

---------

mistakes forgive!

Thanks for commenst!