Yahoo I Am Flying To Korea

Chensing Machine Called Me Love

 

Jaein yawned, it was already her 25th time.

 

 

She pouted and scratched her head.

 

 

"Awe annoying!" she hissed and suddenly woke up from her sleeping position.

 

 

 

It was Jaein's 18th birthday but she had nothing to do.That is why she was just lying on her bed crossing her both legs upward. She had her room filled with kpop posters.All sides of wall was full.One side of wall was only filled with SHINee's Key's poster. A big key was written with the collection of small size key's photo while other side of wall was filled with bap vixx bts bigbang 2pm halo's posters.

 

 

"Today is my birthday and what a ? I dont have anything to do."she murmured alone and jumped out from her bed.

 

 

"Oh!"she picked up the posters from her drawer and eyed over every sides of wall to paste but she didn't find any place."I will just paste these!" but as she eyed on the four sides of wall she saw no any empty places. She ruflled her hair annoyingly and simply pasted poster over the cupboard which was next to her computer table at the corner side of the room.

 

 

"Oppadeul!Very soon i m gonna meet you all.This time, i know i will pass for sure."she gigled and kissed her new poster of SHINee,letting her fingers play over key's face.

 

Since last 6 months,she had been applying for scholarship in Xxx University of Korea but she didn't pass any.This time too she had applied again which was her 7th try already. It was not that she was bad in study. She was good and talent but something called luck never possessed her.

 

 

 

"This girl! Starting again hmm?" Jaein's mom made the entry with a cup of juice which she placed and started complaining. "Wall's already dirty and now cupboard?" her mom grinned looking at her, playful smile clinging on her lips.She always loved to daughter as her little princess was so hyper into kpop world. She knew her daughter so better than other.After all,she was her mother.

 

"How can you call your son in laws dirty?Its my birthday mom!Say something good!"she said in high pitched voice, taking a sip of her juice. Kind of looking faked piss. 

 

 

She knows her mom likes to desperately.

 

 

"Miss Jaein Magar, Don't just dream!" Mrs. Magar chuckled. "Though it's you birthday how can I lie?" she laughed. "God will curse me for that!"

 

 

"You are cursing me,you are! I thought you love me!"she pretented to be sad dramatically and faced to the posters letting a big sigh.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally after 3 hourse she got to do something. It was time to go to her korean class time. She was already fluent with the languages and talks. Now all she need was visa to korea.

 

She wore her casual dress, blue jeans and grey T-shirt and not even fixing her hair, carrying one sisded bag on her left shoulder, she left her room. Biding goodbye to her mom, she was about to leave when she suddenly returned back to her mom.

 

 

"Oh mom.You know, results will be published today of that scholarship."she peeked from door trying to tying her hair in small ponytail.

 

 

"I m sure you will fail this time too like everytime." This was the reaction of her mother. But she didn;t really mean it. She kept on laughing looking at her daughter slamming the door harshly.

 

 

"Why did i even bother saying it to her? I m pabo, I m!" she slapped her cheek herself and banged the door hardly and headed  out of her house.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Result of scholarship was published.

 

 

There was a long queue of students, busy searching their name.Jaein and her friend Minah reached there.They gently entered through the queue and started searching Jaein's name as her friend hadn't applied for it. Minah wasn't crazy for korens. Everytime Jaein started talking about Kpop, she wouldn't stop until she finished everything she wanted to say. 

 

"Hey! Do you think I failed this time too?I can't see my name."she poked Minah's arm with a little tensed tone.She was so afraid that she wouldn't pass this time too like her mom said before.

 

 

"Calm down babe!"minah tried to calm her patting on her red cheeks slowly. "It would be good if you pass!" she patted once again. "I needn't have to listen to your boring Kpop talks. Minah teased.

 

 

"Shut up!"

 

 

But then suddenly, Minah shouted. "Oh my god! Jaein, you did it! See!" she gestured her freind to see her name at the very last place on the report's board. Yes,there it was. There was her name in the enlistment of scholared students.

 

 

This time, luck favoured her.

 

 

 

"Omo really?woah yeaaah!! key oppa i m coming!!"she blinked her eyes surprisingly and screamed so loudly enough to make people think that they were crazy psychos. Both of them started to jump as if most important thing happened to them and ofcourse it was important to Jaien .Everyone out there stared at them funnily. But they didn't hell cared about people's judgement.Peoples attention toward them wasn't a concious thing to them.They were busy handling their happiness.They were jumping like crazy hell pigs.

 

 

Yes, like a crazy pigs.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Exo's were practicing hard for their busy schedule. Everyone looked tired, almost abot to faint. All were in their practice suits. Normally, a short and loose thin cotton t-s? Sweats were rolling down from their forehead to the necks literally making them hot. It looked so y on them.Gosh!

 

 

"Yoyo yo everyone did well. Let's rest now!" suho shouted and signalled them to head to their rooms. "We really did a lot today!"

 

 

 

"Yeah, lets move on." all of them clapped, picking up the towels from the floor and wiped their beautiful sweats which were disturbing their ears and forehead along with the whole body indeed. Everyone started to move on but Chen went near to room's corner and rolled his hand  over his heart.

 

 

"Yah Chen ah! Ain't you going?" Baekhyun looked down at chen, placing his towels in his left arm.

 

 

"I am feeling strange suddenly." chen replied in a worried tone,like he was so tensed. "My heart's beating really rapidly!"

 

 

"Aeeeeee that's because we practiced a lot today. See! Mine is reacting same as yours." Baekhyun gigled his popular kaeb song and tried to brightened up his fellow member's mood.

 

"Yeah, Why am I even worrying? This is so unlike me." his face brightened immediately listening to bacon's words. After all, bacon beagle is reliable and comfortable.

 

 

They left practice room leaning each others hands on their shoulders.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Mom! Mom! Dad!" Jaein's housew hich was silent before, she came shouting from the door with the full force in her body.

 

 

"Why? Why? What's wrong?" both of her dad and mom poped out shockly at time from differeent rooms who were busy runiing their own errands.

 

 

"See what did I say huh, what did I say?" she jumped and jumped ,hugging her parents around her long hands. "I am flying to Korea next week!"

 

 

"Really?" Her parents gave their big wide smile as much as they could but tension playing on their mind that can this clumsy girl take care of herself when she'll be there alone in Korea.

 

 

 

It was already bed time with all the happy talks mix with complains and sad talks too. Maybe, today, she had the most delicious food in her life with teh good news she brought though everyday she had good foods made by her mom. She wondered how she will live without eating mom's hand made food?

 

 

Suddenly tension creeped her mind.

 

 

 But it faded when she faced her posters.

 

 

She had the habit of talking to her posters when she was happy, sad, excited and everytime.

 

 

She switched off her room's light and jumped off to her bed. Hoving blanket on her body, she turned to the left side of her bed to face key's poster. "Finally I am coming there! You ready?"she gigled to herself and covered her face shyly.

 

 

LIKE KEY KNOWS HER WELL HUH?HAHAH

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chen felt weird for over a week. Like he was waiting for something to be showed up. Like he was about meet his love from childhood who migrated to other country due to her father's job .He even couldn't concentrate on his practice. He got scolded by his leader and manager hyung.

 

 

 

While,Jaein was busy making plans for those period.

 

 

Finally on the flight day,she was over excited. She wasn't so sad to leave her country and parents though there was some time she wanted to live with her parents but was happy to go Korea in hope to meet her kpop oppas.

 

 

LIKE SHE CAN MEET THEM THAT EASILY THE WAY SHE THINKS?

 

 

She bid her parents and made entrance to airport, getting totally ready to leave, ofcourse after finishing some dramatic family good-bye.*crying and hugging and kissing*

 

 

 

Definitely, It was her first flight in her life. Rather than anything she was busy thinking about kpop and her oppadeul.She was so on kpop. But she even didn't know the idea foe how she will meet those superstars.

 

 

Dreaming Queen Jaein!

 

 

---------

chapter 1 end! see you in Korea!!!

 

Thankyou " exopreme grpahics"  for the beautiful poster