Chapter 12

Seoul Witches

AN: OK, I'm very sorry for my lame excuses for the last two or something chapters but I'm very proud of this new one so I hope you enjoy it.

 


 

Taking a seat on the sleek black leather couch, I took a quick look at Taecyeon. He looks as if he had just woken by the looks of his sweatpants and tank on. He ran his hand through his hair to try to look decent enough. Motioning to the empty spot next to me he sat down waiting for me to say something.

Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I recollected my thoughts before I turn back to him. “Ok, here’s the deal, I’ve been thinking about you for a while now, and I can’t help but feel that if I don’t do anything now, I might regret it later.”

My cheeks started to burn as he stared into my eyes. I dared to look at his lips just in time to see him smirk. “Really now. And why’s that? Lover boy ain’t treating you right?”

“You can say that.” As I was saying this, he scooted closer to me while his right hand made contact with my thigh. “It’s just that I’ve been kind of bored,” my hand started to go up is muscular arms and settle on his shoulder, “and I guess that I’m just trying to get some excitement back into my life. You understand right?” By now, I’m basically leaning onto Taec as well staring deep into his eyes. Nobody could ever resist my eyes.

He stared down at my lips before looking back into my eyes before plunging forward and catching my lips between his. Not letting him win, I push him back into the couch while straddling him with ease. I help him push off my long coat before taking off my long sleeve. I could tell by his wandering eyes that he was admiring my physique as well as my alabaster skin.

I then move on to removing his tank before I went back to kissing him while running my hand over his defined pecs and toned abs. His lips started to roam away from my mouth and up towards my ear where he whispered, “Wanna take this somewhere else?”

With a moan, I replied, “Oh, yeah.” I wrap my arms around his neck before doing the same with my legs to his waist as he stood up from the couch. With some stumbling we made our way up to his bedroom. He soon drop me on his king size bed before crawling after me and settle between my legs. With some struggle he got my jeans off, leaving me completely bare.

“Well, well, what do we have hear? No underwear I see,” he whisper in a husky voice that sent chills down my spine.

With my right hand around his neck, I brought him closer and whispered, “I don’t like the hassle.”

Pushing him back I grabbed his sweats and boxer and pulled them down in one go. The rest after that was history.

 

 

--

 

 

Jaeseop

Pulling out the grown lilacs and orchids, I place them in my basket before my cell started to ring. Taking off my gardening glove, I wiped the sweat off my forehead before digging in my pocket and taking out my phone and answered. “You got Jae. What’cha need?”

“Jaeseop? Hey, it’s me, Kevin,” the stranger replied.

With a sudden perk in my mood, I got up and move towards the large tree to get some shades. “Hey, Kevin, I know this is kind of rude but why are you calling? Did something happen?”

“Uh, yeah. I heard that your house was apparently caught in a fire and that your brother was in it. Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m ok. I mean, we’re ok,” I answered. Deciding to change the topic, I ask, “So what can I do for you now?”

It was silent for a while, so I expected he was hesitating. ‘Why?’ I thought to myself.

“Um, well I was wondering if you were busy later tonight or something because maybe we could hang out or something,” he answered uncertainly.

Something in me wanted to say yes, but I knew that I can’t. I couldn’t afford any distractions at the moment. “I’m sorry but I can’t. I have something tonight.”

“Oh.” I could he the disappointment in his voice. I knew that I had to do something or else that tone will haunt me forever. Literally.

“But I am free tomorrow night,” I said a little too quickly.

“Really?” he asks happily.

“Yeah, so maybe we can hang out, get some coffee or something.” After saying that, I thought to myself, ‘Wow. Can you be anymore lame?’

“Sure. So I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah. Alright I gotta go. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Putting away my cell phone, I made my way back to the basket full of flowers. I look through the entire basket, making sure I had the flowers I needed for my spell. Seeing as I have everything, I went back into the house and place the basket on the counter.

‘Where is Jonggie?’ I thought to myself. ‘It’s almost noon, and he’s not even back yet.’ Heaving out a sigh, I just went back to doing what I was doing before I heard the doorbell ringing. Walking to the front door, I started to think of anybody who could be coming over. Coming up with blank after blank, I grab the door knob and open the door.

Outside on my doorstep was a man about my height, wearing dark clothes, and trench coat. What surprise me the most was the large brim hat that nearly covered his face. “May I help you?” I ask, ready for any surprises he might throw at me.

“Are you Kim Jaeseop?” the stranger asks.

“Like I said, what can I do for you?”

Digging into his inside pocket, the man pulled out what appeared to be an envelope with a royal sealing wax on it. ‘What?’

“I was told that around this time I was to give this letter to you,” he said as he handed me the envelope.

I took a look at it for a moment before turning my attention back to him. “Who told you to give this to me?”

“Why of course you, my lord, as well as your brother,” he stated matter of factly. To top it off he took off his hat, placed it on his chest, and bow before putting the hat back on. “You told me to tell you that the information in there will be critical to take down the evil one.”

“But- how- I-” as I was saying this I was glancing back down before looking up to see him gone. Letting out a groan I walk back into the house then kick the door closed. ‘This is going to be a long day,’ I thought sadly.

 

 

--

 

 

Jongdae

Laying my head down on Taec’s chest, I listen to his rapid heart beginning to slow down after earlier’s “display of affection.” With his hand running up and down my bare arm, we stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes or so in silence.

I almost drifted off to sleep if it wasn’t for Taec’s sudden question. “Hey, you hungry?”

Placing my chin on his pec, I look at him before answering, “Yeah. I could go for some food.”

“Well how about I go out to get some take outs, and you can wait here until I get back?”

“Alright,” I agreed, “but don’t take too long.” My stomach had just chosen that moment to growl to prove my point, so I pouted at him.

Giving me a peck on my lips, he called me, “Cute.” He then got up and put on some jeans and a t-shirt before reminding me that I could help myself to the kitchen or the living room, or I could just stay in bed.

Getting up and grabbing a large hoodie of his, I covered up my ness before turning to him and told him, “Just go, I’ll be fine.” We walk downstairs and he left the house as I went to the kitchen. I waited there until I saw his car leaving before I ran back upstairs.

I walk back into the master bedroom and started to look around. After finding nothing that I could help for later on, I walk into the hallway and started going into the other rooms. I found nothing useful of the sorts. Reaching the last door I twist the knob only to find it lock. ‘Found it.’

Waving my hand over the lock, I whispered, “Aperi.” A light pink light started glowing through the lock before it disappeared. I twist the knob again this time opening it. ‘An office?’ I thought. ‘What is he trying to hide in here?’ Walking in further, I started looking through the shelves and drawers until I stumbled upon a journal. Opening it up, I found a bunch of old letters.

Skimming through the first letter I stumbled upon the writer’s name. “…Your’s Always, Love Dae.”

‘Dae? Why does that sound so familiar?’

Before I could continue reading on, a deep voice interrupted me. “What are you doing here?”

 

 


Aperi- Open

 

Leave a comment at the bottom please <3