(Not) Based On The Plan

The Edge Of Us

Minho's POV

The staffs smiled to me before they ask me questions.

"Why? Why did you smile?" I asked the staffs and they laughed.

"How do you feel when your mom asked you about a grand child?"

"I-I...." Good, I stuttered. "I don't know what I feel."

"Do you want it or do you not want it?"

"I.... Well..., having kids is one of those reasons why she wanted me to marry Hae Jin, right?"

"So do you want it?"

"Well..., maybe not now."

Then the staffs laughed.

"Why, why? Why did you laugh?"

But the staffs just shook their heads again. "Your opinion about having kids...?"

"Well...," I paused. "I do like kids. Like when SHINee was filming Hello Baby, I think I can get closer easily with Yoogeun. Beside, he's really cute too. Such an innocent and I think I want to have a kid like him. I'm gonna teach my kid very well. So that's why I said I like kids. They're so innocent and there's no reason to hate them.

But the problem is me. I don't think I've been good enough even as a husband, I don't think I could be a good father for my kids. I'm still doing many activities as SHINee's members and as much as I want to have kids, I don't want to leave the group too. I think having kids is something that we'll do later. Whether we'll do it when SHINee's hiatus, or when the feeling lead us."

***

Hae Jin's POV

"How do you feel when Minho-ssi's mom asked you about a grand child?"

I burst into laughter and I couldn't hide my reddened face.

"Ah.. What should I say about this?" Then I laughed again. "I still feel really shock. But I don't think that was the first time she said that thing to us. But at that time, I don't know why, the atmosphere felt different. Maybe because it was her birthday and it looked like she really anticipated the baby as her present? I don't know."

"Your opinion about having kids...?"

"Having kids.... I don't know. I don't have any siblings and I have never met kids face to face. It's not like I hate them, but I think I'm not capable enough being a mother. I'm not ready to feel the pain."

***

Minho Oppa took me home and left me alone again. He just dropped me and went to SM Building right away.

I entered the apartment and called Young Mi.

"Yah, Young Mi-ah!"

"Wae?"

"You're not going anywhere tomorrow, right?"

"Wae? Why do you ask me that question suddenly?"

"Yah, just answer me." I said.

"Actually I have to study and prepare for my test tomorrow."

"Oh come on!" I thumped my feet. "Tomorrow is Sunday! No one will study in Sunday!"

"I'm no one."

"Yah, you're smart enough. You don't have to study anymore!"

"Why? Where do you want to take me?" She asked.

"I want to take you to the famous part. I'm sure you want to go to there too."

"Where is it? What is it?"

"Lotte World."

"Yah, jinjja?!"

"Hmm." I nodded my head even though I know she can't see it.

"Yah, are you really doing this to me?!"

"Hmm. That's why you should go with me. I promise I'll teach you privately."

"Aish. Arra, arra. Where do you want to meet?"

"Just go right away to Lotte World. We'll meet there at 10 AM."

"Just the two of us?"

"Wait and you'll see."

"Yah-!"

"Study well tonight and we'll meet tomorrow, arraseo? Annyeong, Young Mi-ah!" Then I ended the call.

I smiled with the thought that Young Mi must be very confused, a little bit angry, and curious at the same time right now.

I opened my Twitter account and saw many notification from another shawols.

@xxxx: @SHINeeWJin what are you doing right now, Hae Jinnie?

@1234: @SHINeeWJin congrats because finally you've gotten closer with Choi Minho!

@080525: @SHINeeWJin will you debut as an artist/K-Idol? I'm so curious. Maybe it would be great to see you and Minho on 1 stage!

@shineerzz: @SHINeeWJin just saw your new show with Minho and well, both of you look so cute<3

I smiled as I replied their mentions. It's really nice for me to know that they still look at SHINee and I'm more happy to know that SHINee has such loyal fans. It's good.

[In reply to @xxxx] I'm replying all of your mentions, honey~~

[In reply to @1234] Thank you, sweetie<3

[In reply to @080525] lol I don't think any agencies will see me as a talented person. I'm not that talented, just lucky^^

[In reply to @shineerzz] Thank you, darling:)

Really, I've never lived in peace after I met Minho. No people able to not say Minho's name in front of me.

Seriously, do you think I'm the real Minho or what? Why do you keep asking me questions about Minho?

***

Minho's POV

I entered SHINee's dorm and opened Jonghyun's room immediately.

I saw him startled and moved his mouse to another tab quickly.

So he's using the computer right now and he opened so many tabs.

Including his twitter, SHINee's youtube account, and a yadong fan fiction or maybe videos.

And another tab that I've never seen before.

Well, all of the members know since a long time ago that Jonghyun hyung likes to read and watch yadong thing. It's not a secret anymore and well, actually we like it too.

But Jonghyun hyung often search about girl groups like SISTAR, HyunA, SNSD, and else. You know, slim and pretty girls with nice body.

"Yah, Minho-ya! You should knock first before you enter my room!" He protested.

"Why? Are you afraid if I see you open a yadong thing? Well, it's not a secret anymore, right hyung?"

Then I came closer and I saw him nervous.

"Hmm. But what is this?" I pointed at the strange tab, the tab that I've never seen before. "I've never seen you open this tab. And I don't know this tab. What's this? I think it's not a yadong forum, though. What's this?"

"Yah, you're so noisy! Why? You're not coming into my room for nothing, right?" He asked as he closed that strange tab.

"Ah, so you're hiding that tab from me. What's it? I saw some words like hmm.. Competition? What?"

"Well, yeah. It's a competition and you don't have to care about that. It's nothing important, really. I'll tell you later if I I think it's getting important." He said it in one breath. "So what are you doing in here?"

I laughed and sat beside him. "Hyung, you don't have any schedules tomorrow, right?"

"Why?"

"I want to take you to somewhere..."

"Why does it feels like you're asking me to go on a date with you?" He asked strangely.

"Oh come on," I chuckled. "I'm asking you to go on a date, but with another girl."

"Who's that girl? Do I know her or not?"

"Maybe you do, maybe you do not know her. Let's see..."

"Oh, come on. I'm so curious. Is she pretty or not? Younger than me or not?"

"I'm sure every girl is pretty. And I'm sure you'll like her anyway."

"What's her size...?"

"Yah, hyung! Don't be a ert anymore!" I threw a pillow to him and he just laughed.

"Arraseo, arraseo. But hey, I'm just kidding! And I didn't ask you what kind of size, right? What if I actually wanted to ask you about her shoes' size? Hmm? Oh, Choi Minho, I think you're the one who should be called a ert."

I shook my head and headed towards the door again. "Meet me at Lotte World, okay? Tomorrow I have a really morning schedule so I can't go with you to Lottle World. But I'm trying to be on time, don't worry. 10 AM, okay? Annyeong, hyung! I won't disturb you when you're in you yadong fantasy anymore."

"Let's see. If there's a girl ask me to go on a date by herself after you go out from my room, then I'll choose to go with her, of course. So just pray that I really won't have any schedules tomorrow, including my personal schedules." He smirked at me and somehow I didn't feel it would be turned out really well..

***

The next day, 10.05 AM

Hae Jin's POV

I hid myself in a cafe shop in the Lotte World. I ordered a hot chocolate for Minho Oppa and I hope he still didn't know that I've arrived.

...Until my phone suddenly rang.

"Yeoboseyo, Oppa?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on the way. Have you arrived?"

"I have arrived," He sighed. "And I'm really bored. Jonghyun hyung haven't arrived yet. I don't know whether he could make it or not."

"W-What?! But I've said to Young Mi-"

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry. But he said he'll come if he doesn't have any personal schedule today. Let's just... Let's just hope he'll come today."

I sighed too. "Arra, arra. I'll call you later when I'm arrived, okay? Annyeong, Oppa!"

At the time I put my phone back to my pocket, I saw that familiar figure once again.

He was ordering a hot chocolate too, and then he sat at the corner of this cafe shop.

I followed him, and sat right in front of him.

"Nice to meet you, ahjussi."

He seemed a little bit startled but still gave me a smile.

"It looks like you didn't obey me. You didn't do what I asked you quite long time ago." He smirked.

"No. It looks like our meeting is a part of our destiny." I smirked back. "Ah, about that day on the supermarket...., have you returned the plastic bag back to the owner? You left her crying."

"I just came back from the jail."

"Are you Minho Oppa's sasaeng fan?" I asked him slowly. "It's strange. Usually sasaeng fans are girls. Why you...?"

"You'll see whether I am or I am not."

"Did you follow him earlier? You followed him to this place?"

"Did my face tell you so?"

I sighed. "Who are you, actually? Why does it feel like you're so familiar to me? And why do we keep bump to each other at the wrong moment?"

"I'm sure you know that I'm a dangerous person. You shouldn't greet me earlier." He smirked and handed me a cigarette. "Do you want some?"

"No, sorry but I don't smoke and I really dislike people who's smoking-"

"What are you doing here?"

I felt a dark aura beside me. And when I turned my head to the left, I saw Minho standing beside me in a dark t-shirt and jeans and white sneakers.

Well, I realized his appearance doesn't matter when he held my wrist tightly.

Really tight, I mean. Until it hurts.

"W-What-"

"I asked you, what are you doing with this guy?!" He shouted at me.

Luckily, the cafe shop is full and crowded enough for another people or customers to pay attention to us.

"Oppa, look, it's not like I'm cheating on you or what but-"

"Long time no see, Choi Minho." Suddenly the ahjussi in front of me greeted Minho Oppa.

"I don't like to be greeted by you." Minho said coldly.

Wait. Did they know each other?

"It's okay. The most important thing for me is, you've grown up to a really mature guy now. I'm just too coward, too scared to face you." That ahjussi said again. "Oh, by the way, I think I ever taught you that it's inappropriate to hurt girls, right, my son?"

Wait. My son?

Oh. Don't tell me that familiar figure is........