And Got Hurt Once Again

The Edge Of Us

Young Mi's POV

Actually the smile that she used at SHINee's dorm to Jonghyun Oppa and that Manager Oppa was a fake. As soon as we went out from SHINee's dorm, she cried on my shoulder and made me drove her to my apartment.

"What are you going to say to Minho Oppa? I mean.. This is the first time you stay in my house at night, right? This is the first time you stay overnight with me."

"I'll send him a text message." She said shortly as laid herself on my bed.

"What are you going to say to him?"

"I'll say that I'm gonna teach you since you'll have a super duper difficult test later."

"Aish. Do you have to use my name?"

"Hmm. Because I don't know what to do. I can't say to him that I'm really tired of him, right? And I can't say to him that I saw another girl kissed him. He'll think that I'm jealous."

"Yah, you're really jealous with her! If you're not jealous, then what? What should I call it? Hmm? Don't lie to yourself, Hae Jin-ah. I know you're afraid to admit that you're really afraid of loosing him. But you should solve this problem too. If you don't tell him what you feel right now, you'll lose him later."

"Don't lecturing me. And besides, you need to study. Come on. Where's your mathematics book?"

I lazily opened my book and put it down on my bed. "I can study by myself, though. You don't need to teach me, I'll ask you later if there's something I can't solve. And for now, just take your time to sleep again."

She nodded her head and back to sleep again.

"Eh, wait! You haven't text him, right? Oh come on. I don't want anyone to knock my house at midnight and say they're looking for you. Just text him ppalli!"

I kicked her feet slowly then she got up from my bed, took her phone and sighed.

"What should I type?"

"Just tell him that you're staying with me safely and will comeback home tomorrow morning."

I peeped out at her phone and saw she sent it quickly.

Minho-ssi, I'm staying overnight with my friend. She'll have her final test later and I'm gonna help her tonight. I'll comeback tomorrow, okay? Goodnight.

And again, she used my name.

I know my dad won't be surprised when she knows that Hae Jin staying overnight in my room. He doesn't care about me, though.

And don't ask me about my mom. Just... Don't.

***

"Yah, ireona! Do you want to go to school or not?!" Hae Jin shook my body really hard and kicked my feet.

"Yah, Choi Hae Jin! Stop it!" I gathered all of my strengths and threw the pillow beside me it stabbed her face right away. "Sorry,"

"Yah, I'm just waking you up! And my surname is Son, not Choi."

"Yah, are you really going to be like this? Don't have any intention to fix it?! How can a married girl like you act like this? Maybe that guy named Choi Minho has something to explain to you! It's not like I'm on his side, but I think you have to think about it carefully too! How can I stand beside you when you act like this? Such a coward."

"Yah, do you want to go to school or not?!"

"Aish, jinjja. I'll take the afternoon class, Hae Jin-ah. Can't you please be quiet for a while? I think I want to sleep more."

"Ah, jinjja? It's good then."

"What's good to you doesn't always mean good to me." I pouted at her.

"You heard what Taemin said yesterday, right?"

"What?"

"He said Minho visits that restaurant almost everyday!"

"So, what? Do you want to stalk him once again? Like, really? Do you forget that yesterday you ended up crying on my shoulder, huh?"

"Ah, you make me remember about that variety show again.." She said, almost whispering.

"But I'm not the one who wanted it to be happened! I was just saying it randomly, but then... That Manager Oppa... Called you and..."

"Forget it, I know. I understand. Now I understand why people say that you should say good things with good words because your words are a prayer. Who knows if it would be a reality like what you just did?"

I sighed.

"So you want to take me to that restaurant again, right?" She nodded her head. "Fine."

She dressed up nicely, packed her things and took her bag. As soon as I got out from the bathroom, she dragged me out and filled my mouth with a toast bread.

"I had it one too. And here's your bag." She gave me my bag.

"I'm afraid you'll cry again like yesterday.." I murmured to myself.

"I'm afraid too," She smiled. "But you said, I have to decide something right? So here we go with my decision."

***

It's still 9.30 AM when we arrived at the restaurant.

The waitress recognized us, so we just gave her our best awkward smile.

"Oh? Is she the girl that we met yesterday?" I pointed out as I looked at the feminine girl who sat in front of us.

"Is she really the one? Woah. She arrived 30 minutes earlier than yesterday."

I just nodded my head.

"Young Mi-ah, come on pick what do you want to order." Hae Jin told me when the waitress approached us.

"A cup of tea." I ordered to the waitress.

"2 cups of tea." Hae Jin added.

"Is that all?!" The waitress seemed a little bit frustrated, but both of us just nodded our heads.

Then she left without saying a word.

"Yah, we upgraded a little bit, right?" I whispered to Hae Jin.

She didn't give me any respond. I think it's because she's too nervous because both of us know Minho Oppa can come anytime soon.

And he might recognized us too.

And at that time, I could really see Minho Oppa from the window. He's walking toward us..

I mean walking toward that girl.

"Yuri-ah..," Even though Minho Oppa just whispering to that girl, I could still see his mouth's movement quite clearly.

And no doubt, I'm sure 100% he just greeted Yuri.

I think our view is better than yesterday because Minho Oppa and that girl sat not too far but not too near from us. I could still hear what they're talking even though just little by little.

"Is that SNSD's Yuri?" Hae Jin asked me.

"I think so."

I tried really hard to hear their conversation, but well...

"You must be really tired.." Minho Oppa said to Yuri Unnie as he gave her his smile.

"Not really tired too.. Because our Manager Oppa give us a little rest in the middle of our MV shooting and else." Yuri answered him.

"So what about your new drama?"

"It's fine. They say I still need to shoot until the end of this month. It didn't take longer than I expected. And the crews really nice to me. I hope you'll come to the shooting location again."

"SHINee has a quite busy schedules too. Maybe we can meet only in this restaurant, or in SM Building." Minho said to her. "Or do you really want me to visit your dorm?" He gave her his smirk.

"Yah, don't play around with me!" Yuri blushed. "Oppa, have you heard about our special stage?"

"I heard about that a little.."

"I heard from our Manager Oppa, he said we'll do a y concept..."

"Hmm." Minho just nodded his head.

"Oppa, I'm really curious about your wife... Don't you think she should know this too? Ah, I'm afraid if she's angry to me.." Yuri touched Minho Oppa's hand.

"Yuri-ah, don't talk about this again okay? I'll take you home instead. You've finished your meal, right? Come on. You should rest too." Minho Oppa put his jacket on Yuri Unnie's shoulders and then they went out after Minho Oppa paid the bills.

Okay. I'm ready to hear Hae Jin's cry.

"Yah, what's wrong if she asked me, huh? What did he mean by "don't talk about this again"? Woah jinjja! Yah, he has never even smirked at me! Woah. Jinjja Choi Minho why are you being like this?!"

At the last sentence, her tears are falling down again.

"Yah, Hae Jin-ah. Come one. Let's go out. We knew that she's SNSD's Yuri, right? Just think that both of them are friends."

"But friends usually end up as a lover. Am I right?"

"Don't talk like that. Come on. You're going to shoot your new variety show with Minho tomorrow, right? I'll buy you new clothes." I wiped her tears and grabbed her hands after I paid for the bills.

Actually the one who has to do this is Minho Oppa, not me.

Fortunately, there are quite many clothes stores near here. I picked a white t-shirt and a patterned jeans for her.

"I'll buy this. Don't cry anymore. I'm going to school."

"Yah, you can't leave me like this! And I'm not a kid, you can't make me stop crying with clothes like this."

"So what do you want, Princess Hae Jin? Do you want me to drive you home? Hmm?"

"No... I'm afraid if I meet him right away..."

"Hey, he doesn't know that you were here. What he knows is you're with me in my house and lecturing me because I'm gonna have a test. Right?"

"Yeah... You're right.. But...-"

"Or do you want me to take you to SHINee's dorm?" I asked her shyly. Oh. I'm imagining what if I meet Jonghyun Oppa again. No, no. It can't be happened. "But you said to me, Minho Oppa rarely go home, right? So it means he goes to SHINee's dorm more often than to your apartment. Am I right?"

"So you're saying that if I go to their dorm, I might meet Minho right away?" I nodded my head.

"You can just lock your room after you arrived at your apartment. Minho will think you're too tired because of me." I said as I handed the shopping bag to her and took a taxi.

***

Hae Jin's POV

I waved at Young Mi who has to go to her school right away. I didn't forget to thank her too. She bought me a new t-shirt and jeans, and the most important thing is she tried her best to comfort me.

As soon as I reached my room, Jonghyun Oppa sent me a text message.

Hae Jinnie, tomorrow you'll shoot a new variety show with Minho, right? Ugh, work hard, okay? I'll support you<3

P.S. Oh, I think our Manager hyung will pick you up tomorrow morning at 7 AM. Kkk~


Oh. I wonder if that message really came from him, or from Taemin instead.


don't forget to leave a comment, subscribe, and vote~~<3

 

OH. HAVE YOU WATCHED TAEMIN'S NEW MV ALREADY?

 

IT'S REALY COOL, RIGHT? 

and I love it when  I opened my eyes this morning, I saw Jonghyun tweeted to support and he told us to love Taeminie<3

So here's our Maknae new MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8m2JIDjKU

 

TAEM'S DANGER<3