Strong Heart

The Edge Of Us

"3...

2...

1..."

The camera and all of the audience started to look at the stage. There were quite many person on the stage. 2 mcs, and the rest are Strong Heart's permanent guests.

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun! Today we have 2 new guests here. They're not for good, though. They're just come here for today only. Do you know who are they?" The first mc spoke to the audience.

"It's really hard to make them came here and agreed to be our guests. So since they've came and agreed to be our guests, let's treat them nicely. But it doesn't mean I won't give them many questions, though. As always, I'll make our curiosity answered right from the expert ones." Another mc talked to the audience too. "Do you want to know who are they?"

"YESSS!!" The audience shouted.

"Okay, let's welcome them..., SHINee's Taemin and Choi Hae Jin!!"

There were many people who screamed, applauded, and looking at the curtain.

After Taemin popped out his head from the curtain and stepped out, the screams go crazier. Then I followed him from behind, and I heard the audience shouted my name too. Not only Taemin.

I saw a chair with my name written on it, and Taemin saw his chair too. After we sat on our chair, the screams fading slowly and then went quiet.

"Woah, this is your first time appearance on a TV broadcast like this, right Hae Jin-ssi?"

"Yeah, that's right." I smiled to the mcs as I answered their question.

"We bought S&S Magazine that has your interview in it. We even read it together once again before this broadcasting. We found something that we think we should ask once again to get it clear." The first mc said. "But before that, I want to ask why the only member who can come is only Taemin-ssi?"

Then the audience laughed because Taemin laughed too. "Why? Don't you want me to be your guest?"

"A-Ah, no, it's not like that..." The first mc regretted his words.

I know Taemin isn't really angry.

"I came here because I'm the only one who don't have any schedule today." Taemin smiled to the audience too.

"So you're here because you're free today?" The mc asked. 

"Yeah."

"Is it because you're less popular than the others so when they have a schedule today, you don't have it like the others?"

Then Taemin laughed. "Maybe you could say like that."

"Ah, but I wonder, what are they doing right now? I mean, what schedule...?"

"Onew hyung and Key hyung filming Running Man, Jonghyun hyung recording a new song for a movie's OST, then Minho hyung mc-ing a music program... KBS Music Bank..."

The audience laughed too because Taemin seemed so innocent.

"Ah, Taemin-ssi, I don't think it's necessary to say the program out loud." The first mc said awkwardly.

"Ah, I'm sorry." Taemin bowed shyly.

Then suddenly the other mc brought S&S Magazine.

"Hae Jin-ssi, I'm really happy to meet such a pretty young professor like you." The mc blushed as he opened the magazine.

"I'm really happy to be on this show too." I said to them.

But the mc laughed at me. "I thought you were gonna say I'm happy to meet the mc too."

I laughed with them too. "Yes, I'm happy to meet the mc too."

"Nah, I have something that I want to ask."

"What is it?"

"Do you see on that screen?" The mc pointed at the large screen beside us then it showed some part or the interview.

Q: Have you ever felt insecure because there were many girls out there who love your husband like they way they love their selves?

A: To share him with thousands girls out there, I'm okay. As long as they were here to support my husband, I'm okay.


"Are you sure about this line? I mean, Minho is really close with female celebrities. Like SNSD's Yuri, F(x)'s Sulli, and others. What do you think about them? Don't you feel a little bit jealous?"

"Ah, I think it's impossible if you have never felt jealous even for once. Am I right?" Another mc talked to me.

"I mean... What I've said on that interview is true. If they truly love Minho like that, why should I feel insecure? I mean, this is me. I've never thought like "Ah, she's so pretty, I wanna be like her so Minho can pay attention to me too," or else. Well, if Minho really found me annoying, he should has divorced me a quite long time ago." I laughed. "But it doesn't mean that I've never felt jealous too. I love him, and I love the way he could make friends in his new life. I'm happy to know that he's loved. I'm happy to know that he could be closer not only with another boy bands, but girl bands too. But however, I'm a girl. I'm a woman. I can feel a little jealous behind this happiness."

"Have you ever told Minho-ssi about this?"

"We don't even have time to talk to each other everyday." I said to them

"Seriously?! Even just a casual conversation...?"

"Usually our conversation goes like this," I cleared my throat. ""Minho-ssi, what do you want to eat?" Then he'll answer, "Anything." Or maybe "I won't eat at home today."

Then sometimes it goes like this, "Minho-ssi, I've prepared the dinner for you." Then he'll answer with "hmm.""

"Ah, really?" A permanent guest asked me in disbelief. "You call him with -ssi?"

"Ah, yes. We agreed to respect each other and keep the formalities." I answered.

"Do you guys always talk about food?" The mc asked then laughed.

"He usually arrives at home quite late, so mostly I ask him like that." I answered. "But it started when he got sick because he didn't take his lunch. At that time, Jonghyun Oppa called me and told me that Minho-ssi was sick. So I went to their dorm and cooked porridge for him. After he ate some medicines, he recovered quite soon. I was really worried at that time."

"It's true. When my husband was sick, I felt really worried too. Then everytime he arrives at home from work, I immediately ask him is there something that he wants to eat or not." That guest said.

"Ah, so it means after you're married, you won't just think about yourself, but also the one that you love too. Right?" The mc wrapped it up into a statement.

Then all of us nodded our head

"Yesterday, we found out that Taemin has something that he has to explain to us." Another mc said.

"What? What is it?" Taemin asked curiously.

"Is it true that you were a girl before?" The mc shocked the audience with his question, but something pooped out on the screen and it made them more shocked.

There was Taemin's picture on the screen. But it's not usual, because Taemin really looked like a girl on that picture.