Another Offer

The Edge Of Us

I realized tonight Minho won't go home. He must be sleeping in their dorm or maybe somewhere else that I don't know.

So I put the dishes that I've prepared for him in the refrigerator, then I took my phone and checked my Twitter.

But at the moment, I heard the bell rang and someone knocked the door.

Who could it be? Is it Manager Oppa again? But..., the interview has finished, right?

"Oppa?" When I opened the door, I saw Manager Oppa stood there.

"Sorry, Hae Jinnie. I know it's late night but..." He sighed. "Can I come in first? This is really cold."

I nodded my head and opened the door wider. He entered our house then hurriedly sat on the sofa. I went to the kitchen, made a hot tea for him.

"Oppa, what's wrong? The interview...-"

"It's not about the interview." He cut me. "It's about something else."

"W-what.. is it?"

"Ah, I came here late night because I just met my friend who told me this thing. After I met him, I drove my car immediately to your house. So, here I am. I'm sorry for disturbing you, Hae Jinnie. And you must be upset because I'm not Minho, right? He can't make it home today. He's very busy. I took him to their dorm after he finished his schedule, about 30 minutes ago."

I nodded my head. "Oppa, just tell me why you come here..."

"Alright, alright. My friend told me, he saw your interview with S&S Magazine. Have you seen it? They've published it already!"

"I haven't bought the magazine after I had that interview..."

"You should buy it! Even Taemin bought it and he told Minho to look at it." I saw Manager Oppa smiled. "Nah, but that's not the point. I'm here because my friend asked me, if you want to be a guest on a show or not."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. You know Strong Heart, right?"

"Of course I do."

"My friend is one of that show's staffs... And, well... Yeah.... I think you received some attentions from fans so he asked me to ask you..."

"Well...,"

"Don't worry, this time Taemin will accompany you. He'll be the guest too. But I have to say that there will be no script and you have to come to the show in 3 days."

"I have to? Didn't you say they asked me? So it means it's up to me, right?"

He nodded his head. "But it really such a waste if you reject this offer. Strong Heart is really popular, and they could make you gain some fans!"

"But Oppa-"

"Hae Jinnie, if you take this offer, then you'll receive money from them too. Come on, just say yes and everything will go well. Trust me."

"Did you tell Minho about this too?"

"How could I? Minho must be slept already. He's really tired today. But you don't have to worry about him. I'm sure he'll support you, Hae Jinnie."

"O-Okay..."

"So is it a yes?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, and he smiled happily.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Goodbye, Hae Jin-ah! Sleep well~" He waved his hand and went out from this house.

I sighed. I didn't know an interview could changed my life like this. I'm not an actress nor a singer or dancer, but well, I think Manager Oppa can be my manager too if they keep offering me to be their guest.

I opened my Twitter and read the interactions.

@KimSeol: Finally I got S&S Magazine!! I'm so excited to read your interview, @SHINeeWJin unnie!!

@SNSMag: Had a fun experience with @SHINeeWJin today! C'mon, don't forget to buy this week's mag to see Choi Minho's wife's first interview with us!

@Hannie: @SNSMag @SHINeeWJin seriously?! Unnie, there'll be a second part too?!

@HaeRiii: Omo! My dearest @SHINeeWJin just had an interview with @SNSMag! But what to do? No money to buyTT_TT

@Yournamja: @SHINeeWJin I like your answers! I watched on @SNSMag 's yt channel too, and you're really cute!:3

@Shawolie: Did @realcmh91 buy that magazine, @SHINeeWJin unnie? Kkk~

@MinJin: @realcmh91 oppa must be really happy because shawols are really respect and support u, unnie^^ @SHINeeWJin

@akhla: @SHINeeWJin unnie, I read your interview with that magazine, what happened to you and Minho Oppa? And what's Minho oppa doing rn?


I smiled. My interactions full because it filled with their mentions, and most of them talked about Minho. Well, I can't help that. They really care and love Minho the way I love him too.

[In reply to @KimSeol] So happy to hear that!

[In reply to @SNSMag] Thank you!!

[In reply to @Hannie] Who knows? Kkk~

[In reply to @HaeRiii] YA! Unnie, why don't you ask Key Oppa to buy it for you? Kkk~

[In reply to @Yournamja] Thanks!!

[In reply to @Shawolie] You better ask him, not me~

[In reply to @MinJin] thank you, shawols~ oh, wait. I'm a shawol too:P

[In reply @akhla] Some ppl misunderstood us, so I cleared it up~ oh, he's working right now:D


Right after I replied all of the mentions that I picked, my phone rang. Someone called me.

From the ID caller, I knew it's Jonghyun Oppa.

"Hello, Oppa?"

"Yah, are you that excited because you thought Jonghyun hyung was the one who called you? No, I'm not your Jonghyun Oppa."

"Yah, Taemin-ah!" When I heard that caller's voice, I realized that he's Taemin.

"Yah, did you just call me Taemin-ah?! How dare you?!"

"Mianhaeyo, Taemin Oppa."

Then both of us laughed together. This is ridiculous. He's just months older than me, but we agreed to act like he's older. So I have to call him Oppa. And I think it's not that bad.

"Ya, I bought your magazine. And Minho hyung read it as well."

"Oh. By the way it's not mine."

"Yeah, the one that has your interview in it."

"Nah, that's right." I smiled as I walked to my room. "Why do you use Jonghyun Oppa's phone? Don't you have your own phone?"

"Why do you ask such that question? Of course I have a phone. You saved my number too! Ya, don't ask me any further because I won't tell you either."

I laughed. "Oh, you should tell me if you don't have any money to buy the pulse."

"No, of course it's not like that! Ya, let's change the topic."

I laughed again. "Okay, okay."

"Do you know Strong Heart?"

"Oh, yeah. Manager Oppa told me about that...." I murmured to myself, but I think he still could heard it clearly.

"Yeah. Manager hyung text me earlier, he said I'll be that show's guest with you. It'll be your first time too, right? After the interview..."

I nodded my head even though I realized that he can't see it. "Yeah."

"And your first time will be our first time to be together in a show too."

"Hmm."

"Manager hyung visited your house, right? He told you this thing, right? What did you say to him? Did you say yes or no?"

"What do you think?" I .

"You didn't say no, did you?"

"Ani~"

"So did you say yes?"

"Ani~"

"So what did you say? Did you tell him you'll decide it later? Oh, come on. Did you hesitant because you'll meet me again? I know I'm not kind, but please don't reject this offer just because of me."

I burst into laughter. "How could you be that confident? No, I said yes to him."

"Ah, that's a relief." He said. "You should go to sleep. And I should too. Goodnight Hae Jinnie~"

I could told that he was smiling, then he ended the call. Well, I can not wait to meet him again, actually. He has to help me a lot since I'm not used to this things.