We're Married, Right?

The Edge Of Us

Hae Jin's POV

So the staffs said the cameras will record me and Minho four 24/7. And I don't know when will this variety show end.

The staffs are really good and nice to me. They didn't force me to wear something that revealing my skin too much just because this is a variety show. They allowed me to use my own and comfy t-shirt that Young Mi gave me yesterday.

"Hae Jin-ssi, the show will start in 3 seconds. After I gave you a sign, then you may introduce yourself." The staff told me.

"Oh, I understand."

3..

2..

1..

The staff clapped their hands and so I say, "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Choi Hae Jin, nice to meet you all!"

I saw the staffs smiled at me. They must be thinking that I'm totally awkward in front of the camera.

Well, I'm not good in playing around with myself. I can't talk to myself for a long time too.

"This is the first time I'm doing a variety show. Luckily, you won't see my face alone because I'll meet someone after this." I laughed as I started to walk to get a taxi. "I'm going to SM Building to meet someone." I said and smiled.

The staff that holding a camera followed me and got in to the same taxi with me.

"If I'm doing a variety show alone, it must be really boring." The staff laughed too.

"What is this?" The staff pointed at the plastic bag that I'm holding right now.

"Oh, I made a meal for that person."

"Did you cook it or you buy it before the filming?"

"I cooked it by myself, of course. I didn't have enough time to go anywhere because I'm so nervous. I spent around 5 hours on the set and ask Manager Oppa what should I do. I couldn't calm myself down."

The staff laughed at me again.

"Why do you feel nervous?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe because this is the first time I'm doing a variety show like this and because I'm gonna meet that person too." I shyly smiled.

When the taxi stopped, I paid to him and got out. The cameraman still following me until I stood right in front of SM Building.

I tried to call someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Someone answered my call.

"Oppa? Are you at SM Building right now?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Have you arrived already?"

"Yeah, I have."

"Okay, okay. Wait a minute," he paused the phone call.

Then suddenly the phone call ended when I saw a silhouette, walking towards the door from inside.

"Because strangers can't get into the building so I have to ask another person inside to open the door for me." I said to the cameraman and smiled awkwardly.

Taemin showed his face to the camera after he opened the door for me. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm SHINee's Taemin." He smiled to the camera.

"Are you really close with her?" The cameraman suddenly asked him.

"Of course. Both of us are in the same age and I'm really close with Minho hyung too."

"Oppa, does Minho-ssi know that I'm coming right now?"

"I don't think so." Taemin smiled and led me in.

"Ah, so this is the dance practice room?" I murmured to myself as Taemin opened the room and let me enter.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed as soon as I saw Onew Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, Key Oppa, and Minho.

"Oh. The show has... Already started?" Minho asked in disbelief.

"Yes. We has filmed Hae Jin-ssi on the way here." The cameraman answered.

"Woah. I didn't even know this thing." Minho seemed a little bit surprised.

Then he called his manager hyung and asked about it.

"Jinjja? It's today?!" He almost shouted at him through the phone call. "Arraseo, arraseo. Bye."

"Is it right?" The cameraman asked to make him sure again.

"Yeah.. Woah. We just finished our dance practice about 5 minutes ago."

"I'm sorry to disturb you," I said to him. "But I made this by myself." I handed him the plastic bag that I brought.

"Ah," He looked inside and when he noticed it's a meal, he closed it right away. "Gamsahamnida."

It's a lunch time, though.

"Yah, why don't you eat at the canteen?" Jonghyun Oppa asked Minho as he tried to fix his messy hair.

"Do you want to go to the canteen.. Or not?" Minho asked me as he looked at me with a slightly smile.

I swear this is the first time I saw him like this.

"I'll follow you."

"I'm going to the practice room again after the lunch time." He said.

"But you should eat first." I sharply looked at him.

"Arraseo. Come on." He led me to the canteen after we bid a goodbye to the others.

Soon after we reached the canteen, he opened the lunch box and ate it immediately. But maybe he realized something, then he looked at me.

"Minho-ssi..." I called him.

"Hmm..?"

"Don't worry. I ate earlier. I ate before the filming start. You don't need to look at me like that." I almost bursted into laughter when I saw his eyes when he's eating.

"Ah.. Arraseo."

"Minho-ssi..." I called him again.

"Hmm..?"

"Do you think we're close or not?"

"W-W-What are you talking about?" See? He's stuttering.

I know we're not that close. So I think this is the right time for me to test what he really wants.

"If you think we can't be closer, then I think you should sign this paper." I gave him a piece of paper that I've signed already.

"W-W-What is this??" He asked curiously before he could read all the contents on it.

"A statement or maybe an agreement if you want to divorce me."

 


YEAYYY UPDATE!!!^^

I'm so sorrrrry for this short and nonsense update. But please do leave a comment and subscribe+upvote if you like<3

And please support our Maknae's Danger too^^

http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2# (POLL)

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8m2JIDjKU (MV)

 

Thank you<3