Again?!

The Edge Of Us

Young Mi's POV

"Hae Jin-ah, stop it. You've cried a lot." I'm worried because I kept seeing she cry. There are so many tissues on the floor, and of course it's because her.

"I want to stop too," she said as she kept crying. "But I don't know how to. My heart... It hurts."

"Yah, stop it." I hugged her again and patted her shoulder slowly. Luckily, Minho Oppa hasn't come home. So I could comfort her like this and sit down on her bed. "Your room is nice, but you yourself is really messy right now."

But still, she can't stop crying.

"Yah, is Taemin Oppa a bad guy? Why did he tell you that address? Does it mean he knows something about Minho and that girl?"

"I know he knows something. Ani, I don't think he's a bad guy. Actually.. Actually I'm the one who begged him to help me..."

And she ended up crying again.

"Yah, you should tell him this time. I've said to you, going forward or backward. You're not a robot, you can't hold your feelings for a long time. Don't cry anymore and just call him, ppali!!"

"Yah, are you crazy?!" She shouted at me.

"You don't need to shout at me like that, really." I glared at her. "But fine, I'll let it go this time. Hae Jinnie, do you want me to take you to the club, hmm?"

"I really think you're crazy, Lee Young Mi."

"Nah, that's why. If you don't want to see my craziness, you should fix yourself first. C'mon, don't be like this. You look like a broken hearted girl, honey."

"Don't call me honey in this situation. You know, I can't and I will not forget that scene easily. Right? I'm not in the mood to joking around. I don't know what to do, Young Mi-ah. Should I just going backward like you said? Is it the right time for me to go back to my mom's house?"

"Yah, you're crazier than me!" I looked at her deeply. "There will be 2 possibilities if you go back to your home and tell your mom about this problem. Number 1, she'll not believe in you and trust Minho even more. She'll think you're just creating another story on your head because Minho looks quite kind in front of the public and cameras. She won't think he'll cheat on you like this."

"And number 2?"

I sighed. "This is a little bit impossible but... Who knows? For number 2, maybe your mom will trust you and feel your burden too. Maybe she'll hate Minho, bring your lawyer and you'll 
divorce with Minho. I don't know what will happen next but in this case, maybe your mom will write something negatives about Minho that will make another mess to him and to your life too."


"So what should I do now?"

"You know, Choi Minho isn't an ordinary guy...," I said to her. "I think you'll be okay if you broke up with an ordinary guy like some of male students in my school. But the problem is, you're facing Choi Minho. He has so many fans out there."

"But-"

"But the fans support you with all their hearts?"

She nodded her head.

"Not all of his fans could keep their promise, honey." I said as I stood up and cleaned up her bedroom. "They said it out loud once they were agree with their idols' decision. Beside, you were not that bad in their eyes. Even if up until now you haven't created any mess with Minho nor his fans, but you should remember fans are like hyenas."

"What hyenas. What do you mean?"

"They can easily smell if there's something wrong with your relationship. A real fans will be able to see what's right and what's wrong. They'll be able to support the right ones but also will never leave any negative comments for the bad ones. But there are immature fans too, even if they're really small, they'll disturb you a lot when they know something's wrong with their idol. They won't care anymore about you, and they will see you as a traitor or else. There's just one person in their eyes, their idol."

"I know that... But.... As long as I think positive and not giving any negative words about Minho, I'll be alright, right? You know that too, I've survived for this long time. When that time comes and I should leave him, you'll stay by my side, right?"

"I will. But you couldn't survive if there's just me who support you behind your back. 2 girls against hundreds girls out there will never be balanced. You have to remember too, fans are not like that. Just because you're not doing bad things to them, doesn't mean they'll treat you super duper nicely too. Sometimes they can't keep what they've promised because all they can see is what's happening at the moment. What they've done in past is just a memory, no longer valid in the future."

I stared at her at the moment that I know she'll cry again.

"Aigoo, you cry too much today. Don't you feel tired? Maybe you should take a rest. Some people said you should sleep instead of drinking alcohol when you're on a stress condition."

She nodded her head, but still searching for her phone.

"Yah, you should sleep! What are you going to do?!"

"I want to call Taemin Oppa for a while..." She murmured and pressed number 3 on her phone.

"Oh? Speed dial number 3? Who's your number 1 and 2?"

"Number 1 is my mom of course. Number 2 is you, 3 is him and 4 is Jonghyun Oppa."

"What about your husband?!"

"I can't even remember if I have his phone number or not."

"Aish, how can?!"

"Sshh!" She put her finger in front of as her another hand pressed the speaker phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I could heard Taemin Oppa's voice from the phone.

Well, this is the first time I heard SHINee's member voice clearly from the phone.

Not from the internet such as Youtube.

Even though it's Taemin and he's not my bias, but still, I'm very happy.

SHINee is my favorite group band ever like there's no one can replace them in my heart.

And Taemin's voice is really soft.

"Oppa.. Do you have a free time?"

"Hmm. I have."

"Oppa.. I went to that restaurant.. And saw Minho.."

"And then?"

"I saw him.. With 2 girls..."

"Hmm.."

"Oppa, I saw that girl hugged him and kissed him.. In front of my eyes! Oppa, who's that girl?! Doesn't she know that I'm Minho's wife? Or does she want to disturb our relationship just like that? Oppa, do you know something about her?!"

"Hae Jin-ah.." I could tell Taemin Oppa's desperate voice. "I don't know about that too.. I'm sorry.."

"Ani, Oppa.. It's not your fault. It's my fault. If I-"

"You better take a rest. Where are you right now?" He sighed.

"I'm.. At the apartment.."

"Alone?"

"No. With my friend.. Don't worry, she's a girl.."

"Hmm. Actually Minho hyung goes to that restaurant almost everyday, at the same time. I've ever saw that scene too, quite many times. Can't you tell who's that girl?"

"There were 2 girls.. I can't tell because I left before I could clearly saw their faces. Because Oppa..., my heart.. It hurts.."

Taemin Oppa could only sighed. "Take a rest now. See you later." Then he hung up first.

He ended the call.

And Hae Jin's tears falling down again.

I still cleaned up her room then after I finished, I approached her and got the blanket to cover her body. "You really need to sleep." I made her laying down on that bed.

"Sleep well," I said and took her phone with me. "I'll stay in your room, I won't go anywhere. But I have to take this phone for awhile, or else you won't go to sleep."

After I turned off the lamp and saw her slowly falling to a deep sleep, I rest myself on the chair.

There's nothing to do with her phone, actually.

And seeing her condition like this, I want to cry too.

She's my friend, for years already. And just because of a guy, she could cry like that. Oh, Choi Minho must be really important to her. Yeah, since he's not an ordinary guy.

I wonder too who's that girl..

But looked at her legs, I think she's a member of girl group.

And congratulation? For what?

At that time that I'm thinking about what I saw earlier on the restaurant, Hae Jin's phone rang.

"Oh? Manager Oppa? Nugu..?" I murmured to myself.

I wanted to press the ignore button, until something knocked me.

"OH? SHINee's manager?!" I accidentally pressed the answer button then I could heard the voice on the other side.

"Yeoboseyo? Hae Jinnie, where are you?"

I gulped.

"Hae Jin! Hae Jin-ah! Wake up! Wake up!!" I removed the blanket and shook her body a few times.

"Engghh waee?!" She kicked my hand and fortunately her phone didn't fall down.

"Yah! SHINee's manager is calling you! On your phone!" I handed her phone back to her.

"Wha- Yeoboseyo?" She answered the call as she looked at me confusedly.

"Hae Jinnie! What's wrong with you?!" The manager asked her.

"Eh?"

"What are you doing, huh? Who picked the phone call earlier?"

"Oh.. I was sleeping and my friend picked it up. Don't worry, she's a girl."

"Yah, come to our dorm ppalli. I have something to tell you. Come on, come on!"

Then he ended the phone call.

"What is he talking about..." Hae Jin murmured to herself as she stood up and got a t-shirt and jeans from her wardrobe.

"Young Mi-ah, you have to come with me, okay?!" She said as she dragged me after she put a light make up on her face.

***

We took a taxi, and Hae Jin seemed like to visit this apartment quite often. We got in to the lift and she brought me to the 5th floor.

Then she knocked one of the apartments' door.

Someone opened the door for us, and I could see a handsome figure standing right in front of me.

"Oh Hae Jinnie, come in!" SHINee's manager, who just opened the door for us, told her to come in.

"I brought my friend with me." Hae Jin pushed me so I came in first.

"Ah- Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed immediately to the manager.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo." That manager bowed to me too. "Jonghyun-ah! Ppalli! Come out! You don't have enough time!"

"Ne, hyung!" Right after I heard Jonghyun Oppa's voice, I hid myself behind Hae Jin.

Completely.

My heart beats faster than usual. I feel like I'm going to faint anytime soon.

"Yah-"

"Oh, annyeong Hae Jin-ah!" Jonghyun Oppa greeted Hae Jin and he made her paused her protest to me.

"Oh, Oppa!" Hae Jin greeted him too

"Woah, sadly I have to go now. Annyeong! Let's meet later, okay?" He messed Hae Jin's hair and smiled cutely to her then went out just like that.

He didn't notice me... Right?

I felt a little bit sad but relief too at the same time.

"Woah, why did you hide behind my back? You should have greet him too at least! It was your gold chance actually." Hae Jin smirked at me.

"I'm scared..." She laughed crazily at me.

So, the one who cried over Choi Minho is laughing at me right now, huh.

"What's your name?" The manager suddenly asked me.

"My name is Lee Young Mi.."

"You're still a student? High school student?" He looked at my uniform.

And I just realized too that I'm still wearing this uniform.

"I'm a college student... I visit Hae Jin's apartment right after I finished my morning class."

And he just nodded his head. "You're really cute. And pretty." I blushed at his compliments.

"Gamsahamnida," I said to him. "But... Did Jonghyun Oppa... just go by himself? I thought a manager should follow their artist whenever they go.., right?"

Then he laughed. "There's another manager who will take care of him once he arrived at the basement. Don't worry." He smiled at me. "I guess you're his fans.."

I nodded my head shyly.

"Yah, Oppa! Just say what you wanted to say first. Oh come on, she woke me up from my dreamland so at least you should tell me something. I'm expecting something big or important."

He nodded his head at Hae Jin. "You're right.. There's something big.."

"What?"

"My friend wants you and Minho to do a variety show together."

"What?!" I almost shouted together with Hae Jin.

"This variety show will be like We Got Married, but not scripted and it's just for the real couples only."

As the manager kept explaining to Hae Jin, I started to get confused by myself.

Something that I'm afraid the most to happen to Hae Jin... Is happening right now.

I'm not a fortune-teller, am I?


 

UPDATE~~

Thank you for reading, don't forget to subscribe, vote, and comment!^^