#28

I Love You Two

The audience gave a thunderous applause once more and disperse shortly after. L.Joe approaches me, smiling with satisfaction. He rests his forehead 

on mine longingly. 

" Now THAT was my present " He whispers.

I laugh quietly." Thank you. "

I said and slowly wrap my arms around his waist. He hugs me in return, resting his chin on my head and kisses the crown of it.

" Lets go home? "

------

He walks with my hand in his and tucked in his pocket. My heart hesitantly wanted to tell him. Without hurting him. But it would be impossible. The

heavy weight tugging at my heart was there the whole time.

" Yah. I need to tell you something" I said nervously.

He raises his eyebrows in wonder and worriedly asks, " What? Why? "

I press my lips worriedly. " Well, its just- " I broke off.

I couldn't. Couldn't hurt him this way.

" You what..? " He asks in confusion.

I let out a sigh." I can't love you. Not now, not ever, "

He blinks at me dumbfoundedly." That's it..? " He asks blankly.

" What do you mean that's it?! " I yelled.

He shrugs." I knew that.. Didn't we promise we won't ever love each other once married? " He says softly.

I stared at him wordlessly. He remembers? I soften and held his hand. 

" I'm sorry, but I truly, truly love Junhyung as a whole. " I said.

L.Joe nods understandingly." You have every right to. " He kisses my head again. Only this time, it was more of a brotherly manner.

" I couldn't ask for a better replacement for me, actually. He treats you so well, and even though it hurts to see you with another man, I know I can

never make you smile that way. " He says wistfully.

I gave him a bear hug as an apology. I beamed at him. I couldn't believe we made it this far. He rests and arm on my shoulder and we walked all the way home.

" See you soon, Hyuna-ah " He whispers and with one final hug, we parted.

And that was the last time I saw him.

---------------

I crept my way up to my room. And sneaked a glance at the room clock, which read it was 10.32. Junhyung must be sleeping. Or so I thought. He

threw open the door as soon as I reach the top of the stairs.

With a beaming grin, " So how did it go? " 

I purse my lips. Wasn't he even a bit teensy bit jealous? 

I cross my arms. " Aren't you jealous? "

He stares at me then grins like a child. " Nope. Why would I be? " 

I hit his arm. " I'm your wife! And you set me up with an ex-lover, you should be jealous! " I said angrily.

He laughs and gives me a full body hug. His hand at the back of my head.

" Why would I be jealous when I know I'll have my wife with me 24/7 ? " He snickers.

I peer up into his face. " Really? Do I mean that much to you? " I asked softly.

He smiles and held my shoulders.
" Yes. It doesn't matter if you love me, as long as I still get to love you. "  He says honestly.

My heart pangs with guilt familiarly. I place my hands on his chest. " What if I am not around for you to love anymore? " He froze.

Then, with a small smile, " You will be. I will visit you everyday and bring you your favourite flower pots with me. I will read for you stories and

update you on the world. I will talk to you until you come back onto the bed we share. " He says in pure honesty.

My throat burns up and I tried to control the b warm tears. My throat was prickly. My nose following suit.

" Why would you do that? " I ask sadly. " Why would you be nice to me? When I am leaving you to be alone in this mansion. " I ask hitting his

chest guiltily.

He grins and catches my hand. " Because you'd do the same. " He says without hesitating.

I stopped and glance at him. He was right, I realized.

" Hey, we will make it, okay? " He whispers in question.

I nod softly, sadly. Why am I always being left? Or the one leaving?

Junhyung gently tilts my chin and presses his plush lips on mine. Taking away all the emotions I had.

That was the last kiss we shared.

--------------

Sorry for the short chap guys, but I wanted to update asap before school begins, so. Heh. Sorry if you didnt like it ;____;