#17

I Love You Two

Not so much a week after that,  another incident happen that caused me to have a raging fever. Junhyung was out at the balcony, doing some reading

on the wooden bench when I sat down to join him. I rested my head on his shoulder and played with his hand.

"What are you reading?" I ask in a bored tone.

Junhyung glances at me and smiled, "Something not worth my time, to be honest." He says, putting the book away.

He interwines our fingers and bring it up to cover the glaring sun.

"I've always wanted to know why couple do this in a musc video." Junhyung says with a chuckle, staring at our raised hands.

"Me too." I whispered, admiring the way our hands glints in the sun. Somehow, it seems that we were one. Together.

"Are you comfortable with me? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Junhyung asks, looking down at me with a rare smile.

His stares are always so intense, it makes my stomach clench and my cheeks warm. I look back bravely into his eyes.

"No, not anymore. But I just might if you keep staring at me like that." I say with a pretentious roll of my eyes.

He laughs and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear lovingly and lowers his head to kiss my forehead.

"Then I'll just close my eyes. So I wouldn't bother you, okay?" He says teasingly, leaning back with his eyes closed.

I tried not to laugh and hit his chest. "Don't be silly."

He caught my hand and our eyes meet for a long time. My fingers turn cold and I gulp nervously as he continues to stare at me.

"Does it bother you if I kiss you?" He asks, his voice barely a whisper.

I gasp and shake my head hesitantly. *Is he for real?*