Bonus Chapter

I Love You Two

 

Junhyung closes his eyes, cradling Hyuna's letter tightly to his chest. 

"This isn't goodbye yet Hyuna.." He whispers, thinking of the star.

---

Someone was shaking his shoulder awake. He wipes away silent tears and shook his head, not wanting to be woken up.

" Yah~ wake up. Its a beautiful morning... " Came a voice that was ever so familiar. That soft, cheery voice. Light and pleasing to the ears.

Hyuna.

His eyes shot open. There stood Hyuna, dressed in a cream camisole, peering down at him worriedly. Junhyung frowns in confusion.

" What-what are you, doing here? " He mutters in puzzlement. A flash of hurt and shock cross her face.

" What? What do you mean? I-I am your wife! " She exclaims. He sits straight on the bed.

" Don't you remember? " Hyuna whispers. He stares at her.

His throat dry. It was a dream?

"But, you died. " He says quietly, disbelieved.

Her face softens. She leans forward and touches his hand. Her doe-like eyes pained. She simply stared at him silently.

" So did you...." She tells him.

Her words took a moment to process. Then his heart gave a sharp, shocked tug.

" I-I joined you? " He asks with a low breath.

She smiles softly at him.  Giving him a wide smile.

"Yes. Right after you read the letter. " She explains.

He shakes his head. " But, wait- it's, so soon" He says with a confused frown.

Hyuna sits next to him. Her head on his shoulder. She toys with his hand. Junhyung smiles down at her. His heart expanding with familiar joy.

" Don't you love me? At least we are together.. " She asks sadly.

He kisses her hair, finding peace. And home.

" I think I love you too much that I joined you. " He says laughing.

" Are you sure I am dead? " Junhyung asks.

" Look at where we are. Does it seem like home? " Hyuna asks.

He glances around. Then his eyes rests upon Hyuna.

" Yes, it does. " He says softly. Hyuna ducks her head. Blushing slightly.

" So I guess not even death can do us apart, huh? " He asks holding her hands with a grin.

She smiles and shakes her head. " Nope. "

They look at each other silently.

" Yeobo-ah....." Hyuna calls him sweetly.

" Mmmm? " He raises his eyebrows.

She giggles. " Nothing. I just wanted to call you that. " She gave a small smile.

He laughs and surprised her when he leans into her and his lips pressed against hers.

" Yeobo ah. Let's start a family here. " He says.

-----------------

So, this is the Bonus Chapter as requestedddd. Hope you guys like it!! They end up happily ever after. Literally. And I didn't want him to wake up from a dream or smth cos it wouldn't prove what they had happened, so I chose to do this instead~

Once again, that's the final. Thank you guys so so so much. It's a great start for a newbie like me.

THANK YOUUU <333

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. Muaahhhhh.