#27

I Love You Two

 

My heart literally paused. Then pounded like a drum endlessly. My mouth unmoving. He is here. Finally. After a long time. My Oppa, is here. In

real skin. His cheeks sunken a little, making his cheekbones potrude. His hair no longer thick and curly but wavy and copper coloured. His skin so

beautiful.

" HyunA. Happy Birthday." He smiles.

My eyes wander over his face. Searching for a lie. Expecting him to disappear in a minute. Any minute.

" You're really here. " I whisper in awe. He smiles shakily and nods awkwardly.

" You must be disappointed I am not hyung that turned up right. " He stated. I felt a pang of guilt and ducked my head.

" No, not really. I am surprised. How did you know I was here?" I lied.

He stares at me for a moment but then looks away from my face smiling. 

" Hyung asked me to come. " He says a little shyly.

I stared at him, stumped. What. Junhyung set this up? Why. What for.

I swallowed, unsure of what to do." So he isn't coming at all? "  I ask. L.Joe shakes his head slowly.

" Would you like him to come instead? I only wanted to present you a surprise. " He says wistfully.

My heart starts to calm its pace and I smiled widely. If Junhyung wanted this to happen, so do I .

" Aniya, lets start norebang~" I cheered and pull him in.

He stunnedly stares at my hands on his. Then he smiles as we entered the glittery dark shop.

" But I cannot sing. " He protests.

I laugh. " It's my birthday, I get to choose!" I sang happily.

He groans in exasperatedly mocking me, but grins as he follows me get a small room.

--------------------

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach. I made Oppa dance and sing out-of-tune to Be My Baby and The Boys. He grudgingly did the rap part

with a sour pout. Making me laugh.

" Let's do something else please. " He begs tiredly, crashing beside me.

I giggle contently and glance at him, my heart catching." Like what? "

He frowns, thinking and then pull me up roughly and sped out the door. I yelp in protest.

" Lets shop! " He exclaims, waving hs hands to indicate the never ending shops and food stalls.

We visited the endless streams of snacks. And bought some dukbokki and kimbab to munch on. Being together just the two of us makes me go back

to the days we were once together. I stare at his cheery face, when we entered an arcade. He frowns in concentration as he hits the birds he needs to

punch into the holes. (This sounds dirty. Sorry >_<)

I bit back a laugh as he leaps in celebration, fist pumping in the air. I shove the last kimbab in his mouth and dragged him out of the arcade.

He muffledly protested through the rice. " Why did you do that? " He asks blinking.

I crossed my arms. " I am a married woman and it doesn't look good if I enter the arcade acting so childishly. " I said stubbornly.

He gapes at me disbelievingly but sigh and gave in. " Fine..." He purses his lips haughtily.

I gave him an apologetic grin and took his arm in a friendly manner.

" Thanks for the night, though. It was a beautiful present. " I said, leaning onto his shoulder.

He frowns at me and laughed loudly. I looked around the crowd if anyone heard him and hit his arm.

" Neo waegerae?! "

" That... Wasn't my present. " He says slyly. 

I raise my eyebrows. " No?"

He shook his head. " Come on. " 

He says and pulls my hand gently. I follow him into the crowd blindly. We stood in front of a live band, playing popular hits using keyboards and

guitars and portable drums. I blinked. What?

He grins slyly and approached the live band. They stopped playing and he whispers something to them. They look at me, smiles and nod in

acknowledgement, turn back to him, look at each other and shrug, agreeing nonchalantly.

I stood at my spot. Nervous. What's he doing.... 

I was expecting him to join me by my side, but then he took over at the keyboard. They rearranged the mic stand and with a smile for me, he spoke

into the mic.

" This is for you, Hyuna ah. Happy Birthday. "

He wishes and started to play the keys to 'Baby Baby' by 4Men.

I gasped. The song was beautiful. And this was such an unexpected present. My heart thumped in my ears as they started singing to me and passers-

by stopped to admire. I blushed as L.Joe flashes me a smile and played the notes flawlessly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

@263birdie You may stop reading now. Ahhahahhaha. The ending so near guyyys.