#26

I Love You Two

I stood seating by the window sill and staring off into space while waiting for Mr.Park to arrive. The pinkish curtains whips my face and breaks me

away from my thoughts. I wondered if this would be my last birthday celebration, and whether I would even have any kids soon. If I could even

make it. I see Mr.Park parking infront of the metal gates and the maids intercom-ed me, announcing his arrival. I quickly raced downstairs, holding

on tight to the strap of my bag. The maids bow to me and hurriedly hands me some sneakers. I bow to them and put the sneakers on. Mr.Park horns

upon seeing me. I look up and wave happily.

I got in the car and greet Mr.Park." Annyeong~ " I smile.

He nods and starts the car." I think you will like where I am taking you today. " He announces.

I raise my eyebrows." Really? Where is that ?"

He chuckles and pretends to seal his lips." Mr.Yong asked of me to keep it as a secret. "

I huffed and cross my arms." Is he there already ?"

Mr.Park shrugs.
" He told me he will call you when you've arrived " He explains.

I nod understandingly, saying nothing. Right then, Mr.Park drove into a brightly lit street. Where it was the exact definition of night life. People

rushing here and there, buying food from street vendors. I grin from behind the windows and turn to Mr.Park, smiling widely.

" Myungdong? Really?! " I asked breathlessly,

He grins back at me and  stops in front of the entrance." You bet. Now, wait for Mr.Yong to call you. Don't go anywhere okay. "

I beam at him, thank him and got out of the car, bowing. I exhale a gush of happiness and squeal silently. This place was the best for shopping!

Soon enough, Junhyung rings me. " Yeobo -ah ~ Have you arrived yet? "

I smile to myself. " Yes, where are you?"

" Just meet me at the noraebang. Do you see a beauty shop? Well, the noraebang
is on that lane, just walk straight and three shops after is the

 noraebang. " He says estatically.

" We are finally doing something normal? " I ask with a dibelieving laugh, walking towards the norebang.

He chuckles, too." Since you like norebang, but have not yet tried it, why not. "

I refrain myself from squealing, my heart jumping in excitement.

" Do you even know how to sing... " I , grinning into the phone.

He laughs " Hey! Are you challenging me? " 

I shrug, as if he could see me and giggled. " Let's see. "

" Challenge accepted. " He confirms.

I bite my lower lip, trying not to laugh. He obviously can't sing, what with that deep voice and awkward posture of his. I thought to myself.

" Palli wa!! " I whined, reaching the norebang.

" Ne..." He says quietly and ends the call.

I put the phone back in my bag and gape at the blinding lights. My feet fidgets in excitement as I wait for him.

---

Junhyung heaves a sigh and dials a friend of mine.

" Ne, yoboseyo? " He answers.

" She is on the way. Stay hidden first. She must not see you, okay? " Junhyung instructs.

L.Joe remains silent on the other line." Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea. Let me just meet her another time. " L.Joe protests.

Junhyung sighs." There might not be another time, " He says quietly.

L.Joe fell silent." Okay, but don't worry, she won't fall in love with me. She does love you, believe me. "

Junhyung manages a smile." Thanks, now go make her night. " He told L.Joe.

Hyuna-ah. I hope you like my present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fiddled with the strap of my bag. Where on earth is he...... I look at my watch. He isn't always this late.

Just then, a pair of icy hands came over my eyes. I yelp in surprise, thinking it was an assault. But then his voice came over my ear.

" Guess who. " He says, his voice making my heart thump faster than a train.

I gulped, pulling his familiar hands down and turn to face him. My guess was right. My heart pangs with pain as his smiling face greets mine.

" Oppa. " I whisper, a breath between us.

He grins " Hey. "

---------–------

HEYLOOO READERS AND SUBBERS !! Thanks for ur support all this while!

And sorry for the late update. Coments are much loved. Heee.

P.S, Hav you guys seen Teen Top's new mv? Sohyun stars in it and I love them ^~^ .

Do check it out!! Hee.