#3

I Love You Two

All the blood must have gone away from my face. My body suddenly feels weak. I couldn't believe Oppa.

"You won't even come back for me?" I ask him, looking up to his eyes. He looks away.

"You won't be my responsibility anymore by then," He answers, sadly.

My heart becomes heavy."What if I run away with you?" I suggest. But he shakes his head.

"You can't. It'll be trouble for both of us. I wish I could, Hyuna-ah." He says regretfully.

"You must come to my wedding then. Please. As a last favour," I beg him, tugging at his forearm.

He turns to look at me. "If you say so, but I'll be gone in a short while. I can't stand seeing someone else beside you." He says, looking away from

me.

I reach for his hand,"Don't forget me, Oppa." I said quietly.

He shakes his head."I won't. That's a promise." He says, looking at me.

"What time is your train coming?" I ask him, trying not to cry.

He looks at me sadly. "Soon." He replies.

"Don't cry for me, or miss me." He says sternly. I keep silent.

"I'm not worthy of you." He says after a moment.

"Don't say that Oppa. I can love no one else but you," I cried.

Oppa sighs heavily, "All I do is make you cry and get beaten up," He says sadly. I didn't reply.

Oppa stands and we walk back slowly to the train station. The silence between us was deafening. This will be the last time I get to see him publicly.

We stand side by side on the train's platform. We wait for Oppa's train without a word. When the bells starts to ring, a train arrives seconds later, my

tears starts to fall. Oppa is not coming back, I thought sadly. Oppa stands, and looks at me sadly. I didn't meet his eyes and stare at the floor. Oppa

tilts my head up and smiles at me. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I hug him and cry on his shoulder, sobbing heavily. Oppa holds me silently.

"I'm sorry, you have to go." I said, extracting myself from him.

"Happy advanced birthday Hyuna," He wishes, smiling. I bite on my lower lip and thank him. Oppa walks away from me and towards the train.

He turns back and gives a small wave. I smile at him and wave back. That was the last time I saw him. He didn't attend my wedding.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued:(