#18

I Love You Two

Clenching my stomach and trying not to breathe, I close my eyes as he slowly leans into me. My toes curled so deep I thought it'll fall off. My heart

pounds faster than a drumroll as he moves even closer. When his lips landed on mine, my mind went completely blank and I blocked out everything

else. At the back of my mind, I was gasping in surprise and taken aback at the effect of the kiss. The kiss was surprisingly pleasant and Junhyung

didn't rush at all. I shakily place my hand over his chest. Where his heart was pounding so hard I was sure I could've reach into his chest and touch

his heart. He breaks the kiss and stares at me with tender eyes. I gasp for breathe shakily. As his eyes bore into mine, I turn away to blush but he

catches my jaw to simply stare into my eyes. I lift my eyes to his shyly and this time I tried to reach up to his lips. His eyes widen in surprise just for

a moment, but then he smiles and lowers his head to meet mine.

"Hyuna agashi-" A voice called from the balcony door.

I jump away from Junhyung in embarrassment and ducked my face, which was probably burning.

Junhyung stands up, his face impassive, "What is it? " He asks the maid.

The maid stands nervously at the door, biting her lip guiltily, "There is an urgent call. For Hyuna agashi." The maid says not meeting my eyes.

I swallowed dryly and walk over to the maid, taking the phone from her. She scurried away after bowing low.

"Yoboseyo? " I greeted, tucking a strand of my hair, with icy fingers.

"Unnie, turn on your tv right now," Harin commands me without greeting me back.

"What for?" I ask almost annoyed, but all the same, reaching for the remote.

"Just change to 'Strong Heart ' which is airing now." Harin's voice becomes shrill.

I frowned and quickly did as told, What's so urgent. Junhyung joins me on the couch in our room.

"Have you the tv or what?" Harin asked, irritated.

"Yes, yes. What is it that's so urgent?" I snapped.

Before Ha rin could answer,  the TV answered for me, "Ahh~ So, L.joe, isn't it? " The large emcee asked joyfully at a guy with striking red hair.

The guy nods and smiles. At first, I couldn't register who 'L.joe' was until I realised it was oppa. Who left me.

My blood froze in my veins and I stood standing in front of the TV in shock. Trying to absorb that the man in my TV is really Oppa. He looks the

same but his features are slightly sunken.

"Unnie-" Ha rin's voice calls from afar.

Eyes transfixed on the screen, " I'll call you later." I cut her off.

I collapse on the couch beside Junhyung who glances from the TV to me back and forth. His brows creased.

"It's him, isn't it?" His asks, shocked. I nod numbly.

"So, L.joe shii, your group, they're really young, right?" The host asks again.

"Ne,"

"Has any of you...ever experienced........first love?" He asks dramatically with a teasing grin.

Oppa laughs almost nervously and looks at his friends who simultaneously shake their heads with a surprised expression on their faces.

"Ahh, come on now, no need to be shy~" The host prods with a laugh.

Oppa rubs his hands hesitantly and gave a shy smile, "Personally, I think I have." Oppa says.

Oppa's band members raise their eyebrows in surprise and lightly shove him in the back. I couldn't breathe. Did he mean me? I thought silently. My

head pounding heavily.

"Great! The bad boy had his first love, huh?" The host nods eagerly.

Oppa ducks shyly and nods.

"Tell us, about it, then!"

Oppa scratches his neck hesitantly, "Uhh, I fell in love with her when we were kids. We live in the same village, actually." Oppa smiles lightly.

The crowd 'oohed' and nod knowingly. My heart constricted. Junhyung watches silently, and arm around my shoulders comfortingly.

"But I had to leave her for Seoul, to pursue my dreams and the auditions, so now I'm not in contact with her. " Oppa continues sadly, keeping a smile

on his face, looking down on the floor.

I bite my lip, my heart still thudding.

"Ahh~ It's a drama." The host concludes sympathetically, earning a few laughs.

"Um- After I left, I made her promise to forget me and marry someone else. Oppa continues uncertainly.

The crowd and other stars gasp in surprise.

Junhyung turns to look at me, "Is that true?" He whispers.

I lift my head and turn to Junhyung, nodding slowly. Junhyung leans back on his chair. I swallowed hard as Oppa continues his interview.

"Why don't you make a call? " The host suggest grinning widely.

Oppa raises his eyebrows and immediately dismiss the idea, "Ah~ no, I- don't think that is right. " Oppa shakes his head.

I let out a relieved sigh. I wouldn't know what to say.

"That's the spirit! Let's dial her number." The host says, ignoring oppa's protest.

Oppa gives in and silently punch in the numbers. I frowned. It couldn't be our house number. Junhyung glances at me confusingly. I gave him a

shrug and we watched the TV like hawks.

There was a ring in the studio, but none coming from our house. Everyone held their breaths.

"Yoboseyo?" Harin's familiar voice came through.

The guests lean forward in anticipation. I let out a ragged sigh. Glad Oppa didn't really call me.

"Y- yo-yoboseyo? Is that you Harin?  I think I recognize your voice." Oppa asks casually.

"N-ne. Oppa, I'm sorry to say that Unnie doesn't live here anymore. She moved to Seoul." Harin informs immediately.

Oppa lets out a relieved sigh, "How did you know I was calling?" He asks.

"I'm watching you now on TV." Harin replies with a small laugh.

The other guests nod their heads in appreciation and continue to listen.

"Ask her to call her sister to the studio!!" The host exclaims suggestively.

Oppa glances furtively at the host and ask Harin to do so. I in my breath in shock. No. He musn't. Not now. No, No....

"Sure, okay." Harin agrees softly.

I glance wildly at Junhyung, who frowns in anticipation, unsure as to where this was going.

Within seconds, the phone in my hand rang almost urgently. It's shrill call echoes throughout the whole room.