Of V the V Card Thief and Getting thrown off buildings by JungKok-Block

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“AHA!” Kookie called, swooping in out of nowhere and saving your literal and metaphorical V card, as he almost dived between the two of you, halting your intense interaction.

V's gaze shot to the maknae, and he grinned from ear to ear at him. TaeKook fo lyfe. You stared at the space Jungkook had created between the two of you, frozen as your heart tried to remember how to do it's job.

Grabbing hold of V's - who was still crouching in front of you – shoulder, he pushed him away. V, obviously over reacting, tumbled backwards into the clothes with a yelp, resulting in him backwards rolling very acrobatically away through the rails. You, having still not recovered, blinked slowly.

Adorable as ever.

You view of the still backwards-rolling V, through the gap he'd made in the clothes, disappeared as someone blocked your view of the mischievous boy.

You slowly looked up, only to see your saviour... or -blocker standing before you with a smile, reaching his hand out to you in offering.

It took you only a few more seconds steady breathing and a lot of blinking, to reach forward and grab his hand enthusiastically. As soon as your hands made contact, you felt the familiar reassuring surge of warmth run through you, and felt yourself blushing as you remembered the earlier incident in which this young maknae proved to be a mature knight in shining armour.

How about a courtesy kiss for my saviour?

Then you remembered V.

OMG THIS IS SO COMPLICATED. YOU ARE ALL BIAS LIST WRECKERS.

Shaking your head, you gripped his hand tighter, allowing yourself to be pulled up from your position.

“You okay?” he asked, as you stood dusting yourself down with one hand, as he was still holding your other one. Not that you were complaining.

Seeing your actions, he reached forward, and tugged your hand away, leaving it at your side as he continued for you. You watched as he dusted down your jeans and top for you, leaving goosebumps, even through the denim, wherever he touched.

His eyes flashed up to yours as he raised an eyebrow, and you realised he was waiting for an answer.

“Erm,” you were distracted by his contact. “Okay? Yes, fine.”

He flashed your a grin, straightening up and you took noticed his new attire. He had switched his previous clothing for a black hoodie and a new red snap back. The hood was pulled up, and he looked adorable as he grinned at you, with his black and slightly tinted red bangs stuck out at the bottom. He saw your observation and posed, his hand lifting to his hat, as he titled his head forward whilst making a poker face.

“Yo,” he said, causing you to grin like an idiot instantly.

All you could do was blink wordlessly with feels over flowing and flash a thumbs up, grinning from ear to ear like the cheese-ball you were.

His grin widened, but your moment was interrupted by what could only be described as war cry, that or a mating call (… YEHET), coming from behind him. You looked over his shoulder, whilst JungKook turned around.

“Oh Gash,” you exclaim.

There, still a few metres away, but hurtling steady and fast towards you was a raging Taehyung. With a big grin on his face.

You were broken out of your 'horrified' staring, by a tug on your hand.

“Isa, Kajjjaaa!” Kookie urged, shooting a smirk in V's direction.

You weren't too fussed about which Bangtan Boy you ended up running with, not right now any way as it was apparently impossible to choose between the maknaes. True, instict would've called upon V... but V's enthusiastic mating call was just a little... too enthusiastic. Like the kind of mating call a serial had. Oh, and he also had a crazed look in his eye.

He may very well be the love child of Bacon and Daehyunnie, but he sure as hell as the personality of Chanz the man... maybe Baekhyun had an affair... Baekyeol for life (peace)...But what bout the smirks? And the cheek...? More so then Daehyun...

...

Kai.

Wow, Baekhyun's been busy.

So what would that make V? BaekDaeJongYeol?

Hm, Baekdaejongyeol... That's a mouthful. Weird, but I like weird.

Wow, Baekhyun-ah... what you been doing...? What about Taeng? Well, maybe she's cool with that... Or maybe-

You just about managed stopped yourself going into detail about the process by which this V character was created, and instead focus your attention on this beautiful face in front of you.

But as it turns out, Kookie hadn't waited for your reply, and had already managed to drag you half way around the store without you even noticing.

Dem stealth skills.

You shot JungKook a smile as he turned around momentarily, presumably to check on you. He returned the gesture, but then glanced behind you.

Assuming you'd be a safe distance away from the gorgeous yet psychotic part time smirker, you turned as well. But to your shock, he was barely 2 metres away.

Cheesus. That guys got a pair of legs...

You glanced down.

He gets it from his dad... one of them...

You focused all your energy on the force for running as fast as you could, relying on JungKook to lead you in direction completely. But it was no use. Kookie was still dragging you along, as he was much faster despite the both of you giggling like a pair of crazies.

V was catching up.

This isn't gonna work... we can't outrun him.

JungKook apparently was thinking the same, as he suddenly turned a corner and pulled you beneath the stairs, an area which was slightly sheltered by a  wall. He caught his breath and let you do the same, as he peeked around the corner.

“AISH!” he complained, still with an underlying smile. “He's coming.”

Your eyes widened, and you felt a sudden desire to stay away from the Crazy BaekDaeJongYeol... Hm, you had to come up with a better name.

“What do we do?” you turned your gaze to the younger desperately.

His gaze flickered to you and then back to him and then back and for the several times, as his grin faded under the pressure, before he decided.

“Stay here, I'll distract him,” he communicated. “Stay.”

You nodded.

He stuck his head out around the corner, before counting down.

“Hana... dhul... SEHTT!”

And with that he ran.

You tucked yourself into the corner as you kept a look out. Not a second later you saw, or felt the draft from, V rushing past, still letting out his mating call.

"EZZZAAAAA!"

You shifted, watching the boys run around the store, circling it a couple of times, before V finally noticed your lack of presence.

He stopped suddenly, scratching his head as he glanced around him. You froze.

Crap.

Your instinct was to run for your life, but you paused.

Well Jungkook said to stay...

You looked around hopefully. But it didn't seem like he'd be coming to your rescue anytime soon. And V only had to turn a little to see you. Every second you waited was a stronger threat to yiour V card.

Ah well... he is the maknae. He said it himself; no one listens to him anyway...

 V turned so you could see his face clearly, making your heart leap in both fear and feels. 

That's it. I'm outta here.

You couldn't help but smile at his cute expression as hastily backed away, eyes locked on him the whole time. You side stepped the staircase, which separated this section from another, and walked backwards until he was out of sight.

Looking around, you spotted J-fab and his chief photographer Suga, still carrying out his debut solo release into the world of modelling. Glancing around, you decided to approach them.

Safety in numbers.

“Suga,” you whispered, tip-toing up to him.

“ISA!” Jhope yelled.

“SHHHUUSSSH!” You whispered desperately. The two looked at you, confused.

“Wae?” Suga, narrowed his eyes.

“V, Taehyung,” you said, by way of explanation. They just blinked.

Sighing, you grabbed Suga's hand, husing him, and pulling him. The two of you peaked round the staircase, you pointing to V, who was now hunting under clothing rails, yelling “IZZZAAAA”.

“Oh!” Suga nodded, grabbing your hand this time.

He pulled you back to the 'photoshoot', turning to Jhorse, speaking quickly in Korean. His models expression flickered to one of understanding. He turned to you.

“Stay here,” he nodded.

Suga turned to you making a camera with his hands. “Blend in.”

Erm...

You copied his action, and he smiled in satisfaction.

Awwwrrrrrr cute.

Suga got down to business, pretending to snap pictures, whilst you mostly watched in amusement, before joining in a little.

“Pose, and pose, and perfffeccctttt,” you laughed hysterically at Suga's Engrish.

“Yah,” he frowned.

Jhope grinned.

“Isa,” he reached down from his current post, on top of the table.”Come.”

Your eyes widened.

“Uh uh, no way, not a chance.”

Jhope grinned evilly.

Before you knew what was happening, you were being lifted, by someone who has snuck up behind you, and pulled by jhope, forced to stand on the display table.

“YAH,” you protested, and you squirmed at someone's grip on your waist.

Yes you were ticklish. No need to tell any one though.

About 20 seconds later, after a lot of struggling on your part, you had been hoisted onto the table beside J-fab, stylized with two different hats and an oversized shirt, and were scowling with your arms crossed as the model posed happily.

I look... ridiculous.

“Isa!” Suga called. “Pose.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“YES!” J hope yelled, grabbing your waist and pulling you to his side as he made a face at Suga's 'camera'.

Your eyes fell on his expression.

ERMMAHHGAHD.

“PFFTTTT,” you scoffed at his expression, doubling over.

Jhope smiled in victory, pulling you along as he walked down the small lengthed table, as though it were a full lengthed cat walk, strutting his stuff and pausing at the front in front of Suga.

He posed, sticking his out, and placing a hand on his hips as he duckfaced at Suga. You laughed, even harder so when you saw Suga had swapped his fake camera, for his phone.

Black mail material.

You finally began cooperating, throwing a peace sign and crossing your eyes.

“WORK IT WORK IT!” Suga screamed, causing you to fall into even deeper hysteria.

The three of you messed around, way too distracted, forgetting all about your 'problem' whilst you played ignorantly.

However... the 'problem' did not forget about you.

You were just high fiving the boys, and congratulating them on the shoot, when it happened. You crouched on the table, high fiving Suga, laughing loudly as you glanced up to stand...

And froze.

An orange glint had just caught your eye. They widened, as you stayed still, a deer caught in the headlights.

The other two continued their rowdy activities, taking a full ten seconds to realise your abrupt silence.

“ISA,” Jhorse waved in front of your face, before shrugging. “Seh's definitely dead.”

Suga, waved him off, recognising the loook of horror in your eyes, and turning abruptly to see the image of your nightmares.

Well... exaggeration.

“AGH!” he yelled, pointing to V.

Jhope jumped around urgently, standing straight up on the table and shileding his eyes as he scanned the area, as though he were a sea captain.

Suga rolled his eyes, yanking Jhope down and pointing right at the second maknae.

You stared at V as he wondered off to the left, searching the room.

And he was getting closer.

There were three solid seconds of silence.

And then screaming, or neighing, from Jhorse.

“ISA, ISA ISA!” Suga pulled you down quickly, Jhope jumping down next to you. You eyes stayed on V... and you could've worn he looked right at you.

You dropped your gaze, frantically looking to the other two.

You stared at them wide eyed. “Erm... help?”

They immediately snapped into action, Jhope pulling off the extra layers from the photo shoot, Suga yanking off your new hat and adjusting your hair. They flung the extra garments of clothing over the front of the table, so the space between the table and the floor was not visible, before Jhope hurried you to the other side of the display table, ushering you under.

You dropped to your knees, realising they meant to hide you, and crawled under the table. Jhope made sure you were hidden, before letting the clothing hang over the side, hiding you from the outside world, and leaving you in darkness.

You stayed still, holding your breath, spotting a ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter