The Ovaries, the Boyscouts and the Fweels

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“Oh! Englrish,” the boy smiled, before turning to you again. You stared up at him.

No. Not happening. Nope. No.

“Noona! you were a wake,” he grinned, his voice still deep, but so much more endearing now as he spoke in 'English'.

Oh gash, it is.

Yes. Happening. Yep. Yeah.

“You're... you- you,” you stuttered, the proximity of your faces further affecting your ability to think.

The boy in front of you smiled, showing his pearly whites.

"Annyeong!" he grinned, looming over you, his arms moving further down the couch so nearly his whole upper body was hovering above you. "What's your name?"

It was then that you registered the cute accent shading his English. Not that you gave half a . You were busy trying to hold back your inner fangirl. You remembered what had happened with EXO, and didn't want a repeat. But, it was hard. There was no way you could speak without you freaking out. So you could no way opened mouth. Not to mention you had previously been knocked out, so there was a 90% chance dried drool was in the area. But the boys probing eyes weren't making it easy to think. Neither was the dizziness from hanging upside down.

"Noona?" NO STOP IT YOU DEVIL. He was so perfect.

“Nooooonnnaaaaa,” he wasn't about to stop.

You had to said something, anything, to make him stop leaning forward, before certain organs of your body were no more.

Oh yeahhh. I'm talking bout dem ovaries. Poor battered things.

You weren't the best at talking to people, especially new people, at the best of times. Forget an amazing human being, with Godly carved features, like the one before you this very moment.

You cleared your throat, deciding to answer him, putting all of your effort into not sounding like a retard.

The Birthday Gods held their breath.

“Erm- Um,” you coughed. “I- Me- Iz - Isa-” you managed, but your voice cracked so you could said no more.

The Birthday Gods face palmed.

“IZZAA!” he squealed cutely, cutting your off any way.

“Erm, no it's Is-” you began.

“Eeee-sssss-aaaaa.... Iiiiiii-sssss-haaaaa... izzzzzzaaaaaaaaa...” he interrupted.

Your eyes twitched as he continued, squirming uncomfortably, as he leaned closer, despite the fact that if you could see this scene from afar, you would be crying in happiness and yelling 'GET SOME'. But right now, you were a second away from exploding...

“Izzzzzzz—zzzzzzahhhh...”

Too... much... cuteness.

“Esssaa...”

You were just about to loose it, when a voice interrupted the exchange.

"V BACK UP!" A deep soft voice shouted in Korean.

You of course, didn't understand anything apart from his name, but watched as V's shoulders slumped and he retreated with an underlying smirk.

"But Noona's cute!" he say, speaking in Korean too.

He headed across the room, to join the two figures that were now standing in the middle of the room, still singing your 'name' under his breath. Remembering the voice, you finally managed to piece your mind back together, sitting up immediately and swinging your legs over so you sat up right, to scan the figures.

OH EM GEE.

NO.

NOPE. NA- ok, we're not doing that again. YES.

IT IS. YUP.

RAP MONSTER AND JIN.

KIM SEOKJIN AND KIM NAMJOON

THE MOTHER ING JIN AND THE MOTHER ING RAP MON.

The eldest pulled the virtual maknae down to stand beside him muttering in Korean, as the leader turned to you apologetically.

"Sorry about him," he spoke in perfect English.

You quickly remembered hearing his smooth English in videos, and pushed your thoughts aside. The eldest continued talking, and leader spoke to you again.

“We hope he didn't scare you.”

You admired him from where you were, your eyes wide. He smiled, his cheeky smile, dimples appearing instantaneously, and your nearly died. Damn that pounder of pu-

Your thoughts were interrupted as you zeroed on at the movement in the corner of your eye. You spotted a figure in the door way. Your eyes rested on the head peaking around the door frame, and your ears focused on hushed whispers coming from there. You squinted, but you couldn't make out the figures, being visually impaired as you are. Another three heads peaked around the door way, before retreating quickly. The one person left seemed to rolled his eyes exasperatedly, as he tried to maintain his balance. You squinted again, trying desperately to focus on the figures features, unintentionally drowning out the voices which were probably still addressing you in the room. Your caught the wobbling of instability, foreseeing what came next.

Three. Two. One.

CRASH.

Everyone turned their attention to the door frame, and you heard the flurry of activity. You strained your neck, looking around the two figures. There, on the floor just in the entrance, lay three figures; a young alarmed looking maknae, a blinking dancer, and an elder joker, whose smile was beginning to form on his face. The three boys eyes darted around, two of them light heartedly, yet the third a tad bit alarmed. Poor maknae.

The silence was broken by an outsider.

“Yah,” a black haired boy called, appearing suddenly from behind the door frame, stepping over the youngers. “Kookie, Jimin, Hoseok. Can't you even stand still?”

“AGH,” the leader spoke immediately after. “Yoongi, I told you to keep them in there!”

“Don't you 'agh' me Kim Namjoon,” the said one shook his head at him. “I'm your hyung. I should've been here too, I'm older than you.” causing the other to chuckled.

“Yeah, well I'm the leader,” he shot back, smirking.

“Yeah, well I'm the second eldest,” the other stuck out his tongue.

“Oh yeah Suga, I can tell...”

“YAH! Even Taehyung was allowed in here, and he's the second youngest!” Suga responded.

“I'm older than V,” the dancer, and third youngest, piped up from the floor, but was ignored.

“I didn't let V in,” the leader replied.

“I let myself in,” the said one piped up from somewhere in the background, causing you to giggled sub consciously, though you weren't heard.

“Not fair,” Suga responded.

“Whatever cutie,” leader shot back.

“I maybe cute, but I'm still more manly than you'll ever be.”

“HEY!”

“It takes a real man to be both cute and masculine at the same time,”

“Oh that's it.”

“Bring it on.”

The two jumped each other, starting up a play fight as their laughing and antics got louder. The grinning one on the floor stood up, and began commentating.

“And the guy with the shades lands a gut punch, but – OUCH, Mr Cutie-Man reposts with a solid jab to the-”

“YOONGI, NAMJOON, HOSEOK,” the eldest one, who'd been quiet for a while now stepped up, face palmed at the 'leader' and 'second eldest' antics. “We have serious things to do,” he turned his gazed to a now baffled you, your eyes fixed on the scene not sure whether you should be laughing or crying. Either way, you were beginning to hyper-ventilate.

Watching their antics, merely metres away from you, as you sat in the chair like it was nothing out of the usual. This was a dream come true. As the eldest turned to you, you quickly closed you were mouth, picking your jaw up off the floor, and discretely checking whether or not you had been drooling over the sight before you, as he turned back to the younger two. Keep calm. Don't faq up. Use this time out of the spot light, cos you're gonna be the centre of attention soon.

Slowly, like scolded children, the two de-tangled themselves from one and other, whilst the third still looked on with a grin. You'd recognise that grinning face and his antics any where; J-hope the clown of the group.

The leader looked around sheepishly, before turning to the two younger ones who were still on the floor, the dancer looking too lazy to get up, and the maknae, slightly daze. As soon as the leader turned his attention to the maknae, he began struggling to right himself, eager not to displease the leader, being the golden maknae he was .

“Yah, get up!” he barked at them, sulking just a little from Jin's outburst.

The dancer rolled his eyes at the leader, grinning at his su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter