Jinne Omma, Isa Appa

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

It had taken over half an hour to chose a movie... Not kidding.

But eventually, after a few (many) more suggestions and a couple of almost-mini-fights, you had finally chosen the movie. Not everyone had agreed, but such is life.

In fact, no one had really agreed. You kinda had to swoop in and chose one and BAMN! They were all happy. Once you had managed to scream above the seven fighting pre-schoolers.

After insuring the kids were busy waiting in front of the entrance, Rap Mon had gone off to buy the tickets, being the only one who was confident enough to approach someone alone in English. Soon after he left, you and Jin had decided to slink off to get the popcorn and drinks that you both knew would soon be in high demand, Jin being the eldest and you being the only English speaker left. Jin had notified only Suga, instructing him to keep them occupied. You found it weird that he had agreed so quickly, but had quickly guessed that he had decided to act on his role as second eldest.

Taking the youngers to the snack bar, would be like letting a kid loose in a candy store. No scrap that, it would be like letting an entire elementary school loose in an ice cream factory.

They would go mad.

So instead, you went alone with Jin, the two of you being the most responsible on the group.

You'd spent time with basically all of the members, one on one... aside from Jin.

You already knew from your fangirling endeavours, that Jin was... different from the others. Jin the awkward turtle. Whereas, you were sure he could be as childish as the others and could have a good time, he somehow preferred the quiet. He didn't feel the need to fill the silence with chatter, unlike the others.

To be honest, you couldn't say which you preferred.

It was nice, getting away from the main action of the group for a while, with someone who was easy to wind down around. Until he spoke, which would probably involved Jin being awkward again.

As the two of you stood in the queue for the popcorn, you sneakily glanced at his profile.

He looked the same as when you had seen him during you're idol stalking, meaning the stage of fan where you watched all of their variety shows and guest appearances and stages that they had ever done. In fact, the pretty much all looked the same. Apart from the fact that they seemed smaller in real life.

In person though, Jin was a lot more relaxed than he seemed on t.v.. Probably because he didn't have a camera in his face.

I still can't believe this is happening, you pondered.

“Having a good birthday?” Jin said suddenly, turning his head so your gazes met.

He smiled knowingly.

You jumped as you dropped your gaze, surprised and a little embarrassed for being caught.

Nice job. Now I seem like a cray obsessed-wth-my-idols-beauty fan girl.

Not that you weren't... but they didn't have to know that

Taking a deep breath to try and recover yourself, you focused on answering his question.

“Birthday?” you grinned, looking back to him. “Yep. Definitely.”

“Good,” he smiled, a gesture which you returned.

Silence.

You both looked away, clearing your throats.

Okay, maybe he was still a little awkward.

The next customer was served, and the line went forward.

“Agh, this is taking ages,” you sighed, mostly just to end the silence.

“Hm,” he nodded, but you weren't too sure he understood.

“I wonder how the others are doing,” you bit your lip.

You didn't mind their antics, in fact you quite enjoyed being party to their mischievous endeavours, but you also didn't feel like be chucked out of another building.

Jin seemed to understand this time.

“Yoongi will keep them under control,” he grinned, but even himself seemed slightly worried.

“I sure hope so,” you murmured, somehow doubting the elders baby-sitting skills.

Jin side glanced at you, before speaking.

“Their good kids,” he stated with a smile. “Just a little excitable.”

“Yeah,” you nodded, giggling at his choice of words.

“They're always a little like that. But today especially, since their with you.”

You glanced at him for further explanation.

“Well, firstly you the first foreign fan they've really become this close to,” he chuckled. “Let alone spent a day with. Their excited about getting to know you.”

Yeahh, and the only.

You chuckled, feeling privileged.

“Also, because your the unknown, they're curious about you. It's no surprise Taehyung's gone a little...” he struggled.

Psychotic? Unstable? CrayCray?

“Hyper,” he decided, looking pleased with himself.

Hm, a little mild their don't you think? But whatever floats your boat...

“Which is why we decided to keep him on the low, so it didn't overwhelm you.... I don't think it worked.”

You can say that again.

Being thrown off the second floor was a lot more over-whelming then anything you could think of V doing to you.

Well, apart from that... STAHP.

“He's not always like this,” he assured.

You raised an eyebrow, causing Jin to chuckle. Expressions were the universal language.

“Well... maybe a little,” he grinned. “But they'll settle down after a while. You seem to be getting on fine with all of them.”

“Yeah,” you grinned, feeling proud. “I am. They're all just as awesome I real life.” You sighed going slightly starry eyed.

“Neh,” Jin nodded. “Well, hopefully we can make this a memorable birthday.”

You smiled widely, running over the events of today. If you ever managed to forget this birthday, you would be senile and past it any way, cos there was no way this birthday was in the least bit 'normal'.

Chuckling, you turned to Jin.

“It already is.”

After waiting out the line, conversing casually with Jin after all the deeper stuff had opened the door to be comfortable, you and Jin walked towards the group quickly, holding several boxes of popcorn and drinks.

You had obviously been the one to order the food, due to Jin's lack of communication skills. You had realised that maybe their English wasn't improving as much and as fast as you had assumed, and that in fact it was your understanding of the words that had done so. You naturally filtered out the stuttering, the mispronunciation, and the accent now, without even realising it, translating it in your head to form the words you actually heard.

You had discovered this when you had finally been served, you realised you had no idea what to order, drinks wise and snacks wise aside from popcorn, and how much of it to order. Plus you were awkward with things like this anyway... seemed Jin had more in common with you than you had assumed.

Naturally, Jin, he being the mother hen, was already fully equipped with all the boys eating requirements and drink preferences. Only problem was, when he tried to intervene and help you out, he had only confused the cashier more.

She looked at him like he was speaking Martian, but you couldn't see anything too bad with his Engrish.

Maybe she was just an .

Still, it was pretty amusing watching her asking him to repeat, and letting her suffer as she subconsciously mimicked his words in an effort to understand, before you finally translated for her.

As you neared the line for entrance, a few mutterings became apparent, getting louder and louder until they turned into yells.

“Yonnggiiii hyungggg!”

“Namjoon hyung?”

“Do you know where Izza is?”

“Can we get popcorn?”

“What about nachos?”

“Pizza?”

“Drinks?”

“Is there a toilet?”

“What movie are we watching again?”

“Do you like my new choreography? It's based on the comedy that you WOULDN'T LET US WATCH!”

You immediately recognised the language as Korean, but not what they were saying. Still, it was heated enough to have you glancing worriedly at Jin who was looking equally as worried.

“YAH CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ONE DAYMN SECOND?!”

“Yoongi,” Jin muttered.

You both recognised that voice, and you didn't need to know the English to decipher that someone was about to loose their patience. You sped up.

“SHUT UP!”

This time the words were followed by a string of curse words... In English.

Rap Monster, clean out that foul mouth of yours! Use soap.

“Namjoon,” Jin nodded, concerned.

The two of you stared at one another for two seconds before breaking out into a run, to close the remaining distance from the entrance.

And there you found five distressed Koreans. And one cray one.

Jin looked on, baffled at the noise they were making, and you quickly decided to see what was happening.

Rushing up to them, you cleared your throat. Getting to them, you found RapMon and Suga, but they weren't taking control. Suga was face palming, RapMon was arguing right back at the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter