When the Monster of Rap Hits on You... or Tries to

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“Well, that was awesome.” Jhope stated as the eight of you exited the movie theatre.

“Nehh.” everyone, even RapMon agreed.

Well, every one apart from you and Jimin. You glanced side ways at him to find him already looking at you. He grinned as you returned it sheepishly before looking away. Truth was, you hadn't exactly caught too much of the film... you were a little too preoccupied in paradise trying to comprehend that you were actually physically resting peacefully on a certain dancers shoulder. Sure you stared at the screen brainlessly, but you were miles away.

When the movie had finally finished, Jimin had to give you a wake up call, since you apparently had fallen asleep for a second. You quickly adjusted your positions before the lights came up, before the boys could accuse you and Jimin of all types of things.

Amazingly, the maknaes were quiet, due to the darkness of the cinema leaving them drowsy. In fact, as you looked at them they were yawning and smiling whilst giggling and talking like a married couple, sleepily linking hands out of instinct for support.

Even Jhope, despite not falling under that VKook category, had calmed as well.

You walked with Jimin on one side, and RapMon you're ever reliable translator on the other. The maknaes were too tired to fight for your side. So these boys stood beside you, walking toward the exit.

Jin was quiet as usual and it seemed Jhope had gained some of his quietness, as the two of them walked together, Jhopes arm thrown round him, whilst Jin appeared to...

Take a picture?

You squinted.

Yup. Selfie time, all da time.

Sorry, Selca XD

JinHopes sailin'!

You shook your head looking away as you all reached the exits, walking out.

“Wahhh,” V called, drawing everyone's attention as he faced the building.

You all stopped walking and turned and followed his gaze. It was starting to get dark, and the building was lit up.

“Cool,” you murmured.

“KUUUL!” V yelled, and the others copied, like earlier, like a bunch of Martians experimenting with English.

You couldn't even face palm it was so damn cute, and were left with no choice but to giggle.

Which was weird, because although you never would've guessed after today's antics, you weren't exactly the giggling sort.

The group began to walk again, eight people taking over the pavement. 

“Sooo~” you yawned, turning to RapMon, as you walked down the road. “Now what?”

RapMon looked around the brightly lit streets of London, conflict obvious in his features.

“It's getting dark,” he muttered. “But-”

“Back to hotel,” Jin interrupted, out of nowhere, RapMon translating before turning back to him along with six others.

“Aw, but hyung~”

You were sure the whole group, including Rap Monster almighty, had whined with aegyo filled voices and features.

You chuckled as you watched the elder flinched, getting the gist of what they were trying to do. Jin's eyes were conflicted, just like RapMon. He didn't really wanna make the decision...

Soooo, you did it for him.

“He's right guys,” you called, since you were in the middle any way.

Sure, you didn't want this day to end any more than they did, and the streets were still bright and shops still open; but you knew they'd have to pay hell for this later on. They'd already snuck out, slacked off and left people worried, and it was for you. Sure, they probably wanted to get out some time, but if they got in trouble now, you couldn't help but feel the blame.

Still, your heart ached a little as you thought of leaving these guys and this day behind you. You'd basically left everything normal, putting your life on a break to have this experience, and you sure did not want it to be drawing to a close.

But what could you do? You knew it was coming.

“Isaaaa~” V whined.

“Nu-uh,” you shook your head, as you made the greatest move for all of man kind...

Rejecting Kim Taehyung's aegyo.

He went right on pouting, but you bravely went on, flinching just a little.

“Jin is right. Your manager will be worried, and probably piss- angry, and I don't wanna get you lot in trouble.”

RapMon quickly translated, and their expressions all became accepting. It was getting darker by the minute.

You began walking, RapMon and yourself, along with Jin at the front, the others trailing behind reluctantly.

“So Izz,” RapMon began, turning to you.

“Yo,” you replied, causing him to chuckle.

“That was a good talk,” he acknowledged.

Huh?

Oh yeah it was. Cos I'm duh awesome.

“Meh,” you shrugged.

“You're quite good with the boys... Earlier helping Jin hyung as well.”

“I do what I can...” you glanced up playfully.

Yeah what I can do without dying at their pouts.

“The boys all like you.”

You flip your hair jokingly, a habit you picked from your friend for taking compliments.

“Can't say I know why,” he commented with a smirk.

“Yah,” you shoved him, smirking as he was knocked off guard.

“Woah, calm,” he chuckled, coming back into his position and pushing you lightly.

You turned to him with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, you wanna go?”

“Me?” he raised his hands in protest, still grinning. “Everything's cool here.”

“It better be.”

“And there's that fire,” he chuckled. “Along with when you yelled at that guy in the cinema. That was pretty feisty.”

You just raised your eyebrow.

“You're not as innocent as you pretend,” he backed up as you turned your eyes on him. “Hey, hey, feisty. Again.”

You playfully glared at him, before looking away. But he knocked your shoulder, causing you to look back up.

“I like fesity,” he grinned widely, causing you to go a little starry eyed.

Ermmm... vat is happening here?

Still, you shook your head at him hitting his arm, rolling you eyes, slightly due to your speechlessness. Your eyes coincidentally landed on a wide eyed face.

“Look,” you elbowed RapMon, so he turned to see as well.

The boys were now walking beside you, and were staring at the two of you with raised eyebrows and smirky faces. They stopped, causing you to as well. Suga, Jhope, JungKook, Jimin, V and even Jin stood in front of you with crossed arms. V stood at the front, with the widest grin, but as you cast your gazes over them they all changed their expression to shock.

“Erm,” you voiced, side glancing RapMon.

He just shook his head at you, before staring threateningly at the others.

But apparently, they didn't take his threats seriously.

“Omo!” V as the first to speak, pointing right at the two of you. “Look over there.”

The boys all pretended to turn in surprise.

“Well well well,” Jhope spoke, putting his hands on his hip like a diva. “What do we have here.”

You glanced at RapMon, confused and even more so when he didn't automatically translate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter