A Dancer's Love Line, with a Splash of Orange

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

You looked around at the boys once more, deciding whether or not to stop them in their adorkable antics. But as you glanced to the till again, you saw the few staff that were on duty, staring at their nails, or on their phones. Didn't seem like they would be interested right now. So with a shrug, you decided to leave them to it.

Deciding to have a quick look around yourself, you walked around the rows and rows of male clothing lines.

Who said boys weren't just as fussy as girls?

You flicked through a rack of hoodies, seeing four of exactly the same design, yet completely different prices.

Starting to relax a little more, as you went about as if you weren't with a group of K-pop idols, you moved on to the snap backs, chuckling as you saw a particular one with a bomb on it... and then cringing.

'I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL.'

Oh gahd, why?

You didn't have very much more time to relax/ponder your stupidity.

You set down the predominantly black cap and turned, only to be met by a mouth watering, ovary bursting, all mighty sight.

True, you had seen him practising in videos occasionally (EVERY SINGLE BANGTAN BOMB/REHEARSAL/PERFORMANCE/VARIETY SHOW/VIDEO OF ANY DESCRIPTION THAT INVOLVED THESE BOYS), and even seen him from a distance merely minutes ago.

But nothing, NOTHING, could've prepared you for the sight before you. Even seeing him topless and resting earlier this very day.

Just a metre away from your own private show case, you watched his fluid movements, including hips, abs, arms and just about every other muscle, you name it, this boy was equipped.

I wonder how big his feet are...

Your gaze fixed on his movement, time slowed down as he pulled his top up, exposing his wondrous abdomen... your thoughts disappeared as a white tone blasted out in your head.

LEMME DEM CHOCOLATE ABS-

I mean.

Hai.

Jimin... was a God. It was official.

Just as you were certain you were salivating, the dancing lord seemed to feel your gaze. His eyes flashed up to yours, mid hip , whilst you just noted this and tried really, REALLY, hard not to look down and observe that, not with him staring right at you any way.

But you'd been caught in the act.

Jimin grinned, completing his movement any way, whilst staring right at you, before relaxing and calling you.

“Isa,” he smiled, with his surprisingly high voice.

Seems he has enough testosterone... so whaddahell.

“Huh, what, yeah?” you asked, as you tried to see off your dazed feeling.

He almost giggled at you. Yup, giggled. Well, that was a turn off. But also completely an utterly cute, which meant your fangirl feelings had activated and in came the...

“AWWW!”

... squeal.

Soo many mixed emotions... from God to adorable boy scout... whutislyfe.

He approached you, thankfully laying his eyes on the hats behind you, as they widened at the sight.

A world of caps? This guys heaven, right?

You stared at his Godly features up close for a little, apparently not caring that it was very, very obvious and slightly retarded.

Finally, as he reached over you to point to one of the hats, you tore your eyes away from him and onto the stack of hats you had previously been examining.

He'd reached out for the bomb one you had been looking at before. You smiled despite yourself.

He picked up the bomb hat, looking at It for a while, before shrugging.

It's not the hat I like stoopid.

I'm kidding, I love you. A lot.

Let's go continue this discussion in the changing room.

Shaking your head to try and dismiss these thoughts you turned your attention back to him. He was doing that thing again where he just stared right at you, and somehow expected you to stay completely composed and not die of ruptured ovaries... if you could die from that. Meheuheu.

He came closer all of a sudden, so he right in front of you, almost touching you.

He reached his hand forward, and your crossed your eyes staring at it as he reached forward to you. You froze.

His hand reached forward to smooth your huur down, whilst you just stood still, not even breathing. He was close enough that strands of your hair ruffled with his breathing...

Beginning to feel dizzy from the whole not breathing thing you decided to inhale, whilst he still worked on your hair.

My breath better not stank.

You inhaled deeply, freezing once again.

O

M

G

HE SMELLS DELICIOUS.

OH GAHD TAKE ME.

Whilst you were there spazzing out, Jimin had finished his hair dressing session, and now reached behind you, his brow furrowing in concentration as he scanned the shelf of hats, placing the bomb hat down. LUL CHAZ. YOU GOT SHELFED... It wasn't fa from the truth since the giant was not exactly centre place in you mind right now, as you stood inches away from this heavenly creature, your back pressed against the shelf.

Oh cheesus so smexua-

“Ah,” Jimin smiled at last, retrieving a hat at last.

His gaze fell back down to you again, and he grinned at you, before placing the new hat on your head.

His smile instantly broadened in satisfaction, nodding, reaching forward to sweep some loose strands out of your face.

You just stared at him dumbly, numbly, crazily.

Oh gahd why can't you be mine?

He looked right into your eyes.

“Wahh, Isa,” he made an 'OK' sign with his hands, before pointing to the hat.

Slowly, as you gained your senses back, you realised what he just did and shook your head quickly.

“Hats do not suit me,” you explained, whilst he just stared at you, presumably not understanding.

You reached up to take the hat off, and fix your hat hair, but were stopped immediately. You looked up to see Jimin had caught your wrist, and was grinning. Again, you just stared at him, your hand feeling numb.

Were you ever gonna get used to SKINSHIP with these boys?

Nuh uh.

“Look,” he smiled, moving his hands to your shoulders, and turning you around to face the head mirror on the shelf.

You tried to do as he said, but again your eyes got stuck somewhere else. His reflection, awaiting expectantly. You forced your gaze down to your own head unwillingly. You noted your shining expression, smitten so obviously, before your gaze went to your head, fearing the worst.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter