A Fangirls Heart

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

The room looked like a common room. The feeling was casual and chilled. But you... were not.

"NO... WAY..." you exclaimed again, you hand still over your mouth.

You stared at them. They hadn't noticed your presence yet, but you were way too out of it to give a .

You'd already been through so much, lets be honest.

God damn Gods of birthdays... well they were about to make up for it.

It is... It is... no it can't be.

You were not staring at who you thought you were staring at.

"OH MY ING GOSH, YOU ARE FREAKING NOT EXO. EXO ARE NOT STANDING IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW, THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!" you finally bursted, your poor fangirl heart beating out of pace.

The twelve males stared back at you, confused or speechless. But you were in your own world. Exo, THE EXO, were standing here. Right now. Right here. You gazed at them, your eyes shining.

They were all just lounging around the place. Some of them, chilling out on chairs, some standing around on their phones. But they were all here. ALL OF THEM. For real.

You'd used up your words for the day. Time to fall over and promptly die. EXO, EXO, EXO THE EXO! OMGOMGOMG. You slowly fell to one of the chairs lying around, as they continued to analyse you like you were an alien. 

Yeah, you were the alien. Sure.

This was not normal. This could not be happening. You must've be dreaming. Yep, that was it. You were dreaming. You could not actually be here, staring at these 12 wonderful faces of K-pop, which appeared to be looking back in shock. You just sat still, admiring them. No one spoke.

Your phone suddenly went off. You glanced at it, glaring at the device. That was it, you would surely awaken from this wonderful dream now. That would be your alarm clock, alerting you to get your lazy  outta bed. 

But it continued to ring. You grabbed it, annoyed, with 12 on lookers as you read the screen. You eyes met the 12 guys, as you answered it.

"Hello?" you asked, in a faint voice. 

"OMG, I'M HERE, IM SO SORRY I-"

"It's fine," you answered, in a weird dazed voice, barely recognising your best friends voice.

"... Seriously, I-"

"Mmm hm."

"... what's with your voice?"

"My voice? Oh my voice is just peachy thanks," you replied, again making no sense. Silence.

"Um... where are you?"

"Just in heaven."

Silence again. You sighed dreamily.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't make it..."

"Hm...? Yes," you sighed.

"Uh... It was a family thing..."

"Yeah."

“OK.”

“Hm.”

"Isa?"

"Yes~"

“...WHAT IS YOUR PR-”

You pulled back as the voice screamed, staring at your phone. Weird. Her voice even sounded real. But of course, it wasn't. You hung up, the phone beeping, going back to staring at those 12 guys faces.

After about 3 minutes, one of them stepped forward, clearing his throat.

"English, right?" the tall handsome male stared down at you with a raised eyebrow. You almost squealed at his slight accent. Kris. The Kris. KRIS. ING KRIS FROM ING EXO-M THE ING LEADER FROM CANADA.

You can fly? Take me with you. Let's go.

Big boiii.

You just stared at him, as he began to feel rather awkward. "Um... may know of us but we-"

"PFTTTT!" you squealed, the question of your commitment awakening you. "KNOW OF?!"

You stood up, raising a finger to point to all the members in turned. "Bacon, Chanz, Lulu, Thehoon, Squishsoo, Kai Kkamjong, Laynicorn, Chen duh Troll, $uho, Tao Panda, Baozi and KREASE!" you yelled, as the members exchanged looks. “THANK YOU BIRTHDAY GODS! I FORGIVE IT ALL! I AM NOW AT BLISS.”

You are welcome my child ^.~

Silence. A guy came forward, the same place as Kris and you just blinked, only half aware.

"Fan?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

He was after all the other leader, he had to take some control. Or try.

"Pan?" A blank Sehun asked, eyeing you up and down, before looking to Luhan. OMG OMG OMG OMG, HIS VOICE, OMG HIS FACE, OMG.

OMG.

"FAN, HELL YES!" you wailed, as each member took a step back.

Okay, you were freaking them out. Does it matter? It was a dream, any way.

So instead of trying to make yourself look sane, you focused on tracing each of the members faces with your eyes. They all stared weirdly at you, apart from Kai, who smirked when you looked at him last. You'd always had an anger against his playful image, and his so called smexy smirk. Sure, it was, but who did he think he was smirking all day and making everyone's heart die. Stupid smexy smirker.

"Stop smirking," you ordered, but of course he didn't understand. Instead, his smiled broadens.

Stupid smexy smirker.

"Um... mind tel-"

"Shush," you cut Kris off. "Be silent Krisis."

Okay, now you were really freaking them out.

"D-duizhang, is she one of those crazy fangirls?" Tao asked mandarin, shifting slightly closer to him.

“Saesang,” Xiumin corrected him, and your eyes flew to him as you recognised the dreaded word.

"I think so," Kris answered still analysing your every move, scared you would jump one of the members.

A valid fear...

Chanyeol took a place at his side, ready spring into action if any thing went down.

Hold me Chanz. Hold me now. Bring your friends too. And those muscles.

Dem arms.

Everyone stayed silent, a full 5 minutes passing.

Your phone broke the silence, ringing again, the number: your best friend's. WHAT THE . TWICE IN ONE DREAM? AND I'M NOT AWAKE YET?!

Wait a second... your best friend had just rung. Twice. Talking about a meeting... In London. For your birthday. That sounded very real.

You couldn't be both dreaming and awake.

You blinked few times, feeling completely stupid as your senses returned. You turned to the boys, gaping at the each in turned. No, this could not be a dream. The way the guys faces glowed, the creeped out look they now had, the clarity in which you could see...

OH . IF THIS IS NOT A DREAM, I'VE JUST COMPLETELY HUMILIATED MYSELF IN FRONT OF 12 DREAM BOATS.

"Um... wait..." you began, stuttering, struggling for something normal to say.

This was real.

This = real.

This was reality.

Oh faq.

 "Um um um," you said, nearly dying from embarrassment as you remembered the last few minutes. "You know what... BYE!" you yelled, turning backwards and running abruptly through the door. That was enough of that shiet. You glanced backwards at their stunned expressions

“I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL!”

And you were gone. Forever remembered as that one crazy chick, with damp 'smexy' huur, and wide eyes, who walked in on their chill out session.

You mentally face palmed a thousand times as you ran, not even sure why you did so in the first place. But you had to get out of the awkwardness. And now you couldn't go back.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL IS WRONG WITH ME?!" you shouted as you ran, to no one in particular.

You were still trying to comprehend what had happened. You ran blindly, turning corners, and running through the first open doors you saw, all whilst internally crying.

Groaning, you came to a halt, needing some air.

"I can't believe - I - seriously WTF?!"

Your bf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter