Cinema Shenanigans

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“Yo 'scuse me, cheers.”

“Move the hell outta the way.”

“Excuseeh me.”

“Can I just, yep.”

“HELLO!”

“SHUSH!!!”

That was basically what the journey to your seats consisted of. That, and a few other comments which weren't all that friendly.

Now, having finally found your seats, the eight of you sat in the middle of the cinema together.

Well. Suga, Jhope, JungKook, V and RapMon sat together in the same row, in that order, whereas you sat in the row behind. 'For your own safety' apparently.

Of course, V hadn't been the slightest bit amused. Neither had the others actually, and it had taken a while for them to agree to the settlement. The only thing that they all agreed on, was that V was not an option. Nuh uh, no way, would they let him sit next to you. You were partly saddened, but just a little relieved. Something in your gut told you that was the right feeling.

But other than the banning of the kitten, which he himself called traitorous, nothing else could be agreed. Even if you all sat in the same row, as Jin suggested, people fought over who would sit next to you.

Which was a real helper to your ever-growing ego.

Still, it worked eventually. The conclusion had been made that since everyone was fighting over you, you would have to chose,

Of course, you stared back at their puppy dog eyes in horror, unable to express your protest in any other way than slowly shaking your head. You'd done enough disciplining today.

So instead, the sensible boys, COUGHnoonebutJinCOUGH had come to an agreement. And that had been that Jin would sit by your side, being the eldest and the only really slightly sane from the group. The other finally agreed, as some sort of one time tribute to the Omma-hyung. But then Kookie had helpfully asserted that you had to be in the middle., which meant one guy either side.

You had of course responded by saying it was not your first time in a cinema, you'd been before and not with seven guys to protect you. You were pretty confident that you wouldn't die of depression when someone else sat beside you, or get kidnapped.

But of course they hadn’t listened. In fact all the boys agreed that you shouldn't be alone. Which you didn't mind at all, in fact you quite fancied strolling into the cinema with two guys at your side.

Pimp life.

They see me rolling... they mating hating...

And of course, sitting in the middle also meant you had the popcorn.

NOM.

Sooooo, then there was the matter of who would sit at your other side. It had been a long and lengthy process, but as you sat down finally in your seat, glancing over first to Jin, who smiled as you did, and then to your other side, you discovered you were quiet pleased with the outcome.

You had been sitting in your seats for barely five minutes, the boys way too over excited for a group of 'badasses', from throwing popcorn around and playing goofy games. Thankfully, the small lights were still on, as the movie hadn't started and everyone was talking. You were just watching Jfab have a popcorn sight with Suga, and one of the kernels go rebel and hit someone in the seat in front of them, worrying about the guys reaction, when Taehyung turned around for the umpteenth time to stare at the three of you in the row behind

Jin had insisted you sit behind. You agreed, as you'd rather see what was coming for you for once, and Jin wanted to be able to over look the kids activities and stop them if things got outta hand.

It was for this reason that when V turned you caught him immediately, and raised an eyebrow.

He had been carrying out this strange behaviour for a while now, the same routine. Looking back, staring you out for a while with a pout, before scanning Jin and then the other at your side with narrowed eyes. The same. But each time he would look away with an even more sour expression.

And now his expression had apparently reached its height as he turned away.

He was frowning with every muscle in his face, so much so that you idly wondered if he was having some sort of cramping spasming fit. Your wondering was put to rest as he turned yet again, quickly and poutily.

“I still don't get why Isa is sitting next to you two,” he frowned, whilst you stared at RapMon to do his job, and he just turned with a sigh and quickly translated.

You grinned in appreciation, before you saw Jin face-palm on your left. Turning, you giggled as he mumbled in Korean, repeating the words he had said an awful lot in the foyer, when you were still deciding who sat where.

Naturally, and just as RapMon guessed, you didn't need a translation for these familiar words.

“I've told you a million times,” he said like a broken record. “I'm the eldest and her comrade in keeping you lot stable.”

“... fine then,” V pouted, turning away only to turn back in less than a second, his eyes zeroing on the boy on your right. “But what about him?!”

“That's hyung to you,” you heard.

“Agh,” Jin sat up, his tone quiet... or maybe that was just him. “Like I said before, the only one who wasn't behaving like... well like you usually do was him. So the place went to Jimin.”

You turned to the said one, grinning as he smirked at the frustrated V, before seeing your gaze and grinning innocently.

You just shook your head, sitting back in your seat.

Jimin and Jin.

They see me rolling...

“Fine,” V pouted, his hype lowered significantly.

You watched RapMon exhale as V turned around, thankful to no longer be required to translate his every word. He caught your gaze, saluted with a grin and turned away. You just grinned, turning away, only to meet a pair of watchful eyes, trapping you in their strong gaze.

As if on cue, the lights suddenly dimmed, ending the boys rowdy activities, and silencing the previously chattery audience.

Well, maybe not the former.

“OMG THE LIGHTS ARE OFF, IT'S SO DARK... LIKE A HORROR MOVIE, OH M-”

“Hyung, shush,” Kookie laughed, he himself adding to the noise as he tried to scold V.

“Yah you shush,” V riposted, sticking out his tongue at the maknae.

You giggled. So damn mature.

“Shut up,” Rap Mon face palmed, chuckling himself.

You side glanced Jin. He was looking forward with The-hooning-of-the -dawn's expression a blank expression. You yet again pitied the Omma of this cray family.

Poor Jin. Single mothers - the struggle is real.

“Yes, it's dark,” Suga rolled his eyes with a grin.

“LIKE A PARRRAYYY!” Jhope suddenly exclaimed, and you were 90% sure he had jumped out of his seat to carry out some seriously hazardous dance moves, but you couldn't see due to the fact the screen was still completely blank and it was dark as hell with no light source.

You spluttered in laughter, as you saw the vague figure of Jhope being tugged down by two paired forces.

Suga and JungKook.

You shook your head, turning away as you felt a nudge on your right side. You squinted into the darkness.

“I present my hyungs.”

You heard Jimin murmur softly, as you turned vaguely to the area that his face should be, laughing at his frustration and shaking your head.

The screen suddenly lit up, a blank white as the movie prepared, and you found yourself staring directly into someone's eyes, with barely a few inches between you.

Jimin grinned playfully, as your eyes widened into saucepans. You immediately backed up, sitting straight in your chair, as you heard his chuckles increase as your cheeks burned red. From your peripheral vision you watched as he straightened up, still laughing. So he had been leaning forward then.

You sneaked a look at him, but he was waiting and shot you a wide grin as you met his gaze causing you to look away quickly.

You had a feeling that wasn't an accident.

“Yah, sit down the movies gonna start,” you heard Suga scolding the kids. “Other people are-”

“SHUSH,” Your eyes shot to where the sound came from, a row in front of V and the others.

The boys immediately glanced around. You felt Jin sit up again.

Lul.

Someone in front of them had hushed them. Your eyes shot to the screen. Still blank. You shrugged at Jin as you met his, whilst Jimin just shrugged it off as did you.

Well, that shut them up.

“Hyung,” V whispered a couple minutes later, as the last few ads began. “When is it going to st-”

“SHUUUUSSHHH.”

Your head shot up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter