Idols or Goofballs?

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

"Okay, safe," Suga announced, stepping outside of the unfamiliar door.

You looked around, observing the road. When Jin had announced you were going to use his exit method; a back entrance they had been informed of, you had instantly felt safer, in his hands, but also a little hopeful again. Maybe this back entrance would be the one you came through...? But again, nope.

This door opened to the side of a building but you only had to walked a little to see the busy London road with loads and loads of people going about their business. It looked like you weren't getting that explanation as time soon.

At least the weather had improved, as the sun was now shining down upon the group.

It had been quite a trip, no matter how short of a journey you remembered it to be, darting around the corridors, ducking and diving whenever a manager or staff member passed. At one point, all seven of you had to hold V down, covering his mouth, as he spotted spider. You were pretty sure it was all just fake drama, but you couldn't help but chuckled at his antics. 

"YAAAY, FREEEDDOOOMMM!" V yelled, prancing about the alley, taking both Suga and JungKook on his celebratory dance as they bounced around.

"Taehyung!" Jin yelled, face palming.

But you could see a smiled through the gap in his fingers. Who would had the will to really hate on the kitten? No one here.

J hope came out of nowhere, and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the freedom dance. You looked around for sanity, but found none. Rap Mon had been one of the first to start dancing.

Leader my .

“Isa,” someone said beside you startling you.

You thought all the dorks had been celebrating but as you turned your eyes to the figure, you all but face palmed. How could you forget about this heavenly being?

“Jimin,” you responded, a subconscious smile forming on your lips.

You automatically began scanning his appearance up close, and noted though he was shorter than the other who had been close to you he was still taller than you by a few inches. Not that you gave a damn right now.

He grinned immediately, before turning his eyes to the others and rolling them.

“They wouldn't move.”

You nodded, still a little awe struck at his close up perfection. His eyes lit up suddenly.

He took hold of your hand, lacing his finger through yours, and you almost sighed at his warm contact. ASDFGHHJJKOILLNKJKAKLCDSC.

“Come, let's walked past them,” he said, his limited English proving to be a problem.

You furrowed your brow in confusion... why?

He seemed to think deeply for about 2 minutes, before smiling and pronouncing his English properly.

“Trust me.”

And you were smitten. He could have been in the process of injecting heroin into your arm, and those words would’ve convinced you it was al-right.

Wait, what?

Jimin began to walk, tugging you along softly. You followed his lead like a loyal puppy, and side glanced at the others as you walked past their celebration zone wondering what exactly Jimin was planning.

You jaw fell a little slack as you watched the others antics suddenly halt, as they mostly stared at the two of you, especially an orange haired kitten, and an inky maknae.

It was silent for about five straight seconds as you walked passed the boys in slow motion, Jimin squeezing your hand whilst you were trying to be not so obvious in your observation.

“YAH ISA!” V broke the silence.

And then Korean chaos erupted.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU HOGGING ISA!”

“YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE US BEHIND?!”

“WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS?”

“WHAT ABOUT VMIN? TELL ME?!”

“SCREW V-MIN, WHAT ABOUT V-ISA... ISAHYUNG... TAEHIZ?!”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!”

“EVERYONE SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN!”

“BISH DON'T KILL MY VIBE.”

Immediately, you were surrounded by angry, or confused, boy scouts, as they caught up to you. You felt your wrist being grabbed, and pulled, as you broke out into a run, giggling all the way.

You broke free of the boys and turned to see your saviour only to be met by the familiar face of Jimin. He turned to you with a laugh.

“Told you it would make them move.”

You chuckled, turning back to see the boys in quick pursuit.

The two of you ran around for a little bit, before finally deciding you had moved enough. The others quickly caught up to you, and fought out their betrayal. Well, the younger ones, VjiminRapMonJungKook, did any way. The others were just laughing and messing around having had fun on the journey.

“You stole Isa!” V accused.

“You were busy dancing!” Jimin shot back.

“I was celebrating!”

“Shouldn't have been dancing like an idiot in the middle of the street.”

“YOU'RE A DANCER,” someone else yelled.

“AND?!” Jimin reposted, oh so smartly.

They continued this, obviously in Korean for a good five minutes, and the words just got more and more ridiculous, that they ended up finishing in a fit of laughter, V slinging an arm over Jimin. You watched the whole thing in amusement, wondering how it was possible for 7 almost-fully-grown 'mean' to be this childish and endearing.

When everyone eventually calmed down, you looked around to realise you were in front of a parade of shops. Rap Mon piped up.

“Hey, Isa... wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter